AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help please! mfc & html

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2011
the beach
I'm a web designer but new to the webcam world and just now setting up my profiles. Can anyone tell me how to put tags in your profile? I've tried almost everything and can't figure it out!

thanks in advance, DixieVista

maybe that wasn't clear - I know how to code html, that's easy. the problem is, the text boxes will not allow tags!!!! so how are you guys putting tags in your profile? Support has not been responding....

Support responds maybe 1 time out of 100 so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Why not try posting the part of the code you're having issues with on here in hopes that someone will tell you how to fix it?

again, that's not the issue. everytime I post a tag it just says "tags aren't allowed" or something inane like that. never mind oh well

dixievista said:
again, that's not the issue. everytime I post a tag it just says "tags aren't allowed" or something inane like that. never mind oh well
Certain boxes on the edit profile page are picky. Try switching the code to different boxes (I find that "favorite books" is more lenient) and see if any of them will accept your tags.

@ambercutie

THANKS!!!!! phew finally hah!!

yeah sorry that's not gonna happen; I don't want the 2 associated in any way :)

dixievista said:
yeah sorry that's not gonna happen; I don't want the 2 associated in any way :)
Sorry I don't really understand what you mean... :think:

Oh wait maybe I misunderstood your original post... are you just a profile maker for MFC models? I assumed you were also a model yourself.

oh I am a model. I just do not want my forum discussions associated with my persona's known name.

AmberCutie said:
dixievista said:
Certain boxes on the edit profile page are picky. Try switching the code to different boxes (I find that "favorite books" is more lenient) and see if any of them will accept your tags.
Oh, that was the problem? Yes, some text boxes only accept plain text. Not sure why. I use the "About me" field and it works also.

@alexlady

no not at all! I do not want to two connected because you never know who is watching and I would like to be able to speak freely on the forums without being about someone who see the business side of things to make the connection. just basic privacy, that's all!!

dixievista said:
@alexlady

no not at all! I do not want to two connected because you never know who is watching and I would like to be able to speak freely on the forums without being about someone who see the business side of things to make the connection. just basic privacy, that's all!!

Hmmm... That's why there is the "model only" section....

Felicity said:
dixievista said:
@alexlady

Hmmm... That's why there is the "model only" section....

That's what I was thinking.

I think she is confused ... no one is asking for your real name or info ... amber just wants you to pm her on mfc and say you are you and then you can access the model only part of the site. No one will know anything about your real life that you dont want to tell them

CherryRita said:
I think she is confused ... no one is asking for your real name or info ... amber just wants you to pm her on mfc and say you are you and then you can access the model only part of the site. No one will know anything about your real life that you dont want to tell them
I think the name she used here isn't her model name and her point is that she doesn't want any of us to know her model account so her profile makin' job and her modeling job don't become associated with each other. Not sure why, but thats what I get from it.

Whateves! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.