AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help me please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @punker barbie, I come to ask you the favor of helping me to unblock or unban my page, the name of my profile on chaturbate is "queenofwonder" they were banned for no reason, I ask you to help me, I love chaturbate and I want to recover my page " queenofwonder" The email of my page is sheridayyedinson@outlook.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-43-45-503-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-43-45-503-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie, I come to ask you the favor of helping me to unblock or unban my page, the name of my profile on chaturbate is "queenofwonder" they were banned for no reason, I ask you to help me, I love chaturbate and I want to recover my page " queenofwonder" The email of my page is sheridayyedinson@outlook.com
Hello @Zoecb “I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. TIcket #20364467

Upvote 0
Hola @Zoecb “He confirmado que el equipo de soporte ha respondido a su consulta. Boleto #20364467
@Barbie punker Dear, I did not receive any notification by email, I am attentive to what , that they give me an answer, I hope it is solved and I can enjoy this beautiful platform again and I can recover my Profile "queenofwonder" 🙏

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Dear, I found the ticket you told me about, but I'm here because it's unfair that they blocked or banned my profile "queenofwonder" since all the girls who appeared on camera were previously verified, please help me to unban my profile, I feel sad about this! I love chaturbate and I want to continue on it, I wish you could unlock it and remove all verified people there, and start my verification from scratch! help me I ask you 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-26-17-28-08-386-edit_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-26-17-28-08-386-edit_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-43-45-503-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-26-12-43-45-503-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.