AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me please. permanent ban after 10 minutes of broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2024
Hi all!
I registered on the site just the other day. I started the broadcast and almost immediately banned my account forever. I received the following letter in the mail:

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.

I have documents with a slightly photoshopped photograph (the photoshop was made by an employee in a photo studio), which does not have bangs. Now I have bangs. I sent them an entire INVESTIGATION by email with a bunch of photographs, videos, photographs of the passport separately, photographs of other passports. Photos in the clothes I was photographed wearing for my passport. I sent them literally everything)) But there is no answer. What should I do?
my nickname deeepwebgirl

thanks to everyone who read. I will be glad to receive any answer from you, because I don’t want to be alone in this situation :(

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

sadly you altered it, which is the reason they gave you. It is also illegal to modify documents. Regardless for you reasons too. Should have just sent them the unmodified ones & gone from there. Would have had a better chance then with sending other pics and proof.
Anything is possible, but i doubt they will unban you for modifying documents/identification. Even if the originals where also send after the fact.

lesson learned, dont modify anything when asked for proof anywhere. Best to find another cam site & follow TOS & rules to the letter.

Reactions: Miss A and Brit
Upvote 0
Hello @deeepwebgirl I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23566816
Hello @deeepwebgirl I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23566816
Hi! Thx u so much, but
but the answer was automatic
We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
Hi! Thx u so much, but
but the answer was automatic
sadly you altered it, which is the reason they gave you. It is also illegal to modify documents. Regardless for you reasons too. Should have just sent them the unmodified ones & gone from there. Would have had a better chance then with sending other pics and proof.
Anything is possible, but i doubt they will unban you for modifying documents/identification. Even if the originals where also send after the fact.

lesson learned, dont modify anything when asked for proof anywhere. Best to find another cam site & follow TOS & rules to the letter.

my documents were not altered illegally. they are absolutely normal, in our country you can slightly improve the photo on your passport using Photoshop. it was still clear that it was me((

Upvote 0
I have documents with a slightly photoshopped photograph
I don't see a way out of this one for you.

Upvote 0
Я не вижу для тебя выхода из этой ситуации.
Почему? Можете пояснить?
Может, вы меня не совсем поняли. Мое лицо там как фильтр изменили. Я бы и сама так выглядела, если бы лучше питалась, высыпалась и не имела мешков под глазами. А так это полностью мое лицо. Они только следы усталости убрали

upd:
I have a birthday a couple of days after yours)) Understand me like a pisces :D I can’t just leave it like that

Upvote 0
Почему? Можете пояснить?
Может, вы меня не совсем поняли. Мое лицо там как фильтр изменили. Я бы и сама так выглядела, если бы лучше питалась, высыпалась и не имела мешков под глазами. А так это полностью мое лицо. Они только следы усталости убрали
had to use google translate for this, don't forget to use that next time...

Because you altered your appearance, digitally after the photo was taken, for an official ID.

That's not allowed.

Pretty simple.

Reactions: Miss A
Upvote 0

Because you altered your appearance, digitally after the photo was taken, for an official ID.

That's not allowed.

Pretty simple.
Oh I apologize for the translation comprehension issues, I'm trying to work on it.

But I have NOT digitally changed my appearance. How did you understand my message?

Actually, f"@king google, it doesn't translate correctly at all.

Upvote 0

That's not allowed.

Pretty simple.
Oh, my last post automatically translated into Russian...... I apologize to you and google.....

Upvote 0
But I have NOT digitally changed my appearance. How did you understand my message?
You said your photo was edited. You admitted this yourself not only in the original message but in the one I used google translate for:

Screenshot 2024-07-17 190526.png

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
You cannot upload edited photo ids. No touching up to make yourself look less tired

Pick another camsite. Be sure your verification uploads are the raw copy.
This photo is in my passport. It is glued in and sealed. And it has been there for many years. In our country, almost everyone has color correction on their passport photos and a little Photoshop. Some photo studios can even change your clothes if you come to be photographed like a homeless person.

Upvote 0
This photo is in my passport. It is glued in and sealed. And it has been there for many years. In our country, almost everyone has color correction on their passport photos and a little Photoshop. Some photo studios can even change your clothes if you come to be photographed like a homeless person.
Russian... Are you sure?

• Retouching. Do not alter or retouch your passport photo in any way. This includes removing blemishes, wrinkles, or other imperfections. The photo should present your natural appearance without any enhancements or modifications.

Upvote 0
why are you arguing with me that camsites require untouched/unfiltered photo identification? your russian passport isn't considered a valid form since you had your photo retouched.

recommend getting a photo replacement before signing up for another site. you can wear concealer instead of using filters.

Upvote 0

Pay special attention to the following Screen Shot 07-18-24 at 06.56 PM.JPG

All cam sites have similar rules regarding ID documents

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.