AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Health Benefits from working on MFC !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anybody notices anything different in their routines since they started working here as a model. For me, I can honestly say that MFC has helped me to cut back on smoking. For years I have been smoking but since I started here for some reason I am so preoccupied or distracted and don't feel the anxiety to run outside every couple of hours to have a ciggy. I will say many times while working, brb guys going to have a cigarette, four hours later, brb guys going to have a cigarette......LOL. Also I seem to take care of myself cosmetically much more, I put the effort into making myself look good for everybody that may pop into my room, have special outfits I bought just to wear here while working, do my makeup as perfectly as possible, etc...Also MFC is my own private gym - I have the workout of the century when I do my shows and will dance for like hours and hours in 5 inch platforms, my calves and legs are like rocks, everything is totally ripped and toned. I get what someone gets going to a gym every day in only 10 hours, but I pay for it bigtime the rest of the week recuperating from the pain in my legs and back. I still don't sleep much so that hasn't changed at all hahaha!

Totally! I'm not a big girl by any means but I've lost a couple inches! I have some undies that gave me a little bit of a muffin top two months ago but not so much anymore... I'm afraid I may waste away if times get any sexier! ;)

Reactions: RedHerby1
I joined MFC after staking a few big steps in life when I wasn't ready to deal with what I was stepping out of. The friends I made helped me get over my ptsd and I got over my fear of speaking.

I also got to a healthy weight--and I'm keeping it--it feels amazing to wake up in the morning and not be dizzy with being underweight.

Also being a cam-model helped me bring myself out because I share myself so much. Even strangers helped. I love what I do, and that is true on many levels.

HELLO!!! Firist post here.

You also have to tack mental health to that one.
Don't you find yourself just feeling so sexy, and more open sexually??!! I love camming on MFC's...If ever there is a day I don't feel pretty, or BLAH... I just sign on and let my boy's remind me, as well as motivate me!

PS- I'm loving the no gym thing...Camming is the best personal trainer. ;)

AlexLady said:
I also got to a healthy weight--and I'm keeping it--it feels amazing to wake up in the morning and not be dizzy with being underweight.

Also being a cam-model helped me bring myself out because I share myself so much. Even strangers helped. I love what I do, and that is true on many levels.

This is about all I can say as well.

Increased flexibility and my legs are getting cut from all the balancing I have to do when I "dance". It also gets me out of my own head for a bit, having other folk to talk to which is nice.

Lots of endorphins after a good show as well. Happy feelings. :)

Tabetha_Bonez said:
HELLO!!! Firist post here.

You also have to tack mental health to that one.
Don't you find yourself just feeling so sexy, and more open sexually??!! I love camming on MFC's...If ever there is a day I don't feel pretty, or BLAH... I just sign on and let my boy's remind me, as well as motivate me!

PS- I'm loving the no gym thing...Camming is the best personal trainer. ;)

Totally agree with you on feeling a lot more sexy, more so when I first started camming but I still do. Before i started camming i always thought my boobs weren't that nice and a bit saggy. never really thought guys would like them but BOY was I wrong! The guys love them and because of that as well as other things I loveeee my body and wouldn't have it any other way.

AlexLady said:
Oh I can dance now too! Sort-of. It's more "I love to move! Look at my ass! Oh look at my pussy! BOOBIES!" :D

I don't know if that counts as dancing or not though >_>

Ha! I dance like a truck but still somehow do allright... :lol:

Reactions: RedHerby1
AlexLady said:
I joined MFC after staking a few big steps in life when I wasn't ready to deal with what I was stepping out of. The friends I made helped me get over my ptsd and I got over my fear of speaking.

I just joined today and have been lurking reading everything ... until I saw this post.
I'm SOOO glad that camming has helped you get to a healthy weight! I struggled with anorexia for years when I was younger, so hearing success stories about being able to maintain a healthy weight makes me glad :3

PrettyPiper said:
AlexLady said:

I just joined today and have been lurking reading everything ... until I saw this post.
I'm SOOO glad that camming has helped you get to a healthy weight! I struggled with anorexia for years when I was younger, so hearing success stories about being able to maintain a healthy weight makes me glad :3

And since I can't find an edit button ... I don't meant to have that sound like I think you're anorexic o_O I just understand the thrill of being up to a healthy weight! :D

I have finally lost those last few pounds from having two babies! I dance a ton and masturbating uses a lot of muscles! I definitely have tone in my arms now that I didn't see a month or so ago! :mrgreen:

I SO ADMIRE you girls who get up and dance for hours! Every so often if I have the house to myself I'll do a drunky dance party on cam and I'm literally BROKEN the next day lol. I play sports, I work out every day, and I would consider myself a physically active person, but I can barely walk after drunky dance parties :)

PrettyPiper said:
PrettyPiper said:
AlexLady said:

And since I can't find an edit button ... I don't meant to have that sound like I think you're anorexic o_O I just understand the thrill of being up to a healthy weight! :D

Haha it's ok, I understand. My eating disorder is because I don't get hungry, I forget to eat a lot and it's not a priority to me. Normally I have a roommate who watches and makes sure I eat twice a day, but since he went on this three month vacation, I've only eaten once a day or less. :\

Come payday though I'm headed to the store and will get stuff to make like I used to when I'm the one cooking. I lost four pounds in three days... but I won't let it fall below 115 again, ever.

LovelyLemon said:
I SO ADMIRE you girls who get up and dance for hours! Every so often if I have the house to myself I'll do a drunky dance party on cam and I'm literally BROKEN the next day lol. I play sports, I work out every day, and I would consider myself a physically active person, but I can barely walk after drunky dance parties :)

:lol: I've seen you dance and can totally understand. :lol:

Bocefish said:
LovelyLemon said:

You love my drunky canadian elbow dancing, I KNOW you do :) there is nothing more erotic than a pasty awkward drunken 6 foot tall girl trying to grind to old skool hiphop.... And I believe you told me once that my interpretive dance to Gordon Lightfoot songs made u cum in ur pants lolz

LovelyLemon said:
Bocefish said:
LovelyLemon said:

You love my drunky canadian elbow dancing, I KNOW you do :) there is nothing more erotic than a pasty awkward drunken 6 foot tall girl trying to grind to old skool hiphop.... And I believe you told me once that my interpretive dance to Gordon Lightfoot songs made u cum in ur pants lolz

LMAO, I do indeed love your dancing but I better not say anything else in fear of further foot insertion. :mrgreen:

AlexLady said:
PrettyPiper said:
PrettyPiper said:

Haha it's ok, I understand. My eating disorder is because I don't get hungry, I forget to eat a lot and it's not a priority to me. Normally I have a roommate who watches and makes sure I eat twice a day, but since he went on this three month vacation, I've only eaten once a day or less. :\

Come payday though I'm headed to the store and will get stuff to make like I used to when I'm the one cooking. I lost four pounds in three days... but I won't let it fall below 115 again, ever.

When I didn't have an eating disorder, that's how I was! I was never hungry, or I'd be too busy to eat, then forget to eat. My husband forces me to eat, which is annoying. I appreciate it, but he forces things like ice cream and hamburgers on me. I want healthy stuff if i do have to eat!

PrettyPiper said:
When I didn't have an eating disorder, that's how I was! I was never hungry, or I'd be too busy to eat, then forget to eat. My husband forces me to eat, which is annoying. I appreciate it, but he forces things like ice cream and hamburgers on me. I want healthy stuff if i do have to eat!

Yep! That's how it is. I don't really mind being "forced" to eat usually unless it's happening too much in one day; ie from a bunch of different people. Grr.

AlexLady said:
PrettyPiper said:

Yep! That's how it is. I don't really mind being "forced" to eat usually unless it's happening too much in one day; ie from a bunch of different people. Grr.

With both of you on this..... And AlexLady on that last bit! : :lol: That's one of my fantasies.... Boy are people shocked when they hear the shit that comes out of my mouth on MFC! LOL

Totally!!

It's helping me keep my studio cleaner ! Hahahaha

It's like looking at yourself in a mirror for six hours. You get used to what you see and you learn to like it or change it if you don't like it. The other models and all the members are a great support system too. Except for the haters, but they just make me laugh!!

Since I started camming on MFC I have definitely gotten myself into better shape. I am 5' 3" and at one point I was almost 160lbs. now I'm somewhere in the mid 120's. Normally while I'm on cam I do a lot of dancing, it's mostly what I do in the public area. Funny as it sounds I have to workout pretty consistently or dancing on cam totally wears you out like LovelyLemon said.

LovelyLemon said:
And I believe you told me once that my interpretive dance to Gordon Lightfoot songs made u cum in ur pants lolz

I would give almost anything to see an LL interpretive dance to "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"!

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee

Heh... "gitche gumee" makes me laugh... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.