AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

he wants my clothes to stay on

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeXOXO

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Um, I ran into something not the norm for camming...I assume! lol

On my other site I have a guy who insists I leave my clothes on; he's not allowed to see me naked. And he wants to watch me do normal stuff...watch TV, putz around on forums, talk on the phone to friends...all while he keeps his computer muted. We've doing this for 20 mins now!!

I kinda like it. He randomly asks for mundane things. Stroke my bra for 5 secs only. Lick my upper lip slowly.

Is this more common than I think??

Reactions: mercurymelonss
Lydia_Deetz said:
I wish I got guys like this!

I would love to relax and chat rather than do backflips while pounding a dildo! :lol:

It's a little outside my comfort only b/c he wants me to dominate. I'm not the dom in the bedroom!! lol He wants me to tell him when to be quiet, when he can talk, when to leave me a "surprise" (equiv to MFC's tips) and how large to make it, and when to leave-leave...like get lost. Oh and he likes it when I flip him off.

I guess I've gotta suck it up and learn how to be financially mean. :lol:

ReneeXOXO said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
I wish I got guys like this!

I would love to relax and chat rather than do backflips while pounding a dildo! :lol:

It's a little outside my comfort only b/c he wants me to dominate. I'm not the dom in the bedroom!! lol He wants me to tell him when to be quiet, when he can talk, when to leave me a "surprise" (equiv to MFC's tips) and how large to make it, and when to leave-leave...like get lost. Oh and he likes it when I flip him off.

I guess I've gotta suck it up and learn how to be financially mean. :lol:

Fake it til you make it ;)

google is your friend, use it for ideas.

The variation on this I've seen a few times is when a "gatekeeper" (a regular, fan-type, who spends a lot of his time chewing out misbehaving other members, e.g.), after much time has passed and lots of ten and twenty token tips to get the model to remover her bra or panties, this "hero" will play Mr. Big Bucks and tip 500 tokens or more to KEEP her clothes on. :lol: I assume this is to show her that he's interested in her as a person, rather than admiring her for her body. Still, kind of silly, and pisses off the other members. lol

I think it's really funny that the privates I get where the guy just wants to "talk" are the ones that make me feel the most uncomfortable. Generally, when a private starts, I just whip off my clothes and assume the position. But when they say, "No, leave it on. I just wanna talk first," I always feel a little embarrassed. Ah, only in the camworld...

BlakeDahlia said:
I think it's really funny that the privates I get where the guy just wants to "talk" are the ones that make me feel the most uncomfortable. Generally, when a private starts, I just whip off my clothes and assume the position. But when they say, "No, leave it on. I just wanna talk first," I always feel a little embarrassed. Ah, only in the camworld...

Big LOL! :D

Nordling said:
The variation on this I've seen a few times is when a "gatekeeper" (a regular, fan-type, who spends a lot of his time chewing out misbehaving other members, e.g.), after much time has passed and lots of ten and twenty token tips to get the model to remover her bra or panties, this "hero" will play Mr. Big Bucks and tip 500 tokens or more to KEEP her clothes on. :lol: I assume this is to show her that he's interested in her as a person, rather than admiring her for her body. Still, kind of silly, and pisses off the other members. lol

This could be fun competition though..."who's desire for nude/prude will win out in the tipping war" type thing.

I must admit I have done some of this in the past. Not so far as to take a girl private just to talk, but shared a few a few laughs with friends saying that in the real world I spend all my time wanting to get girls out of their clothes and in the cam world trying to get girls into theirs.

I think of it is in part is for cam girls generally speaking, they play a role and get used to what is expected of them as to just be sex objects who are just to dress sexy be sexy do sexy and staying dressed from my point of view is to try and have the girl feel comfortable to show another side of them than just sex and get to know who they are as a person.

But also I admit to doing what I can just to piss off the people shouting and demanding and who are annoying the crap out of me by prolonging or preventing a show while the girly is still getting her moneys.

Reactions: Traditio
i believe i have a screenshot somewhere of me in hat , poncho leggings skirt, glasses and sweater i had a member who would tip me 50 or 75 at a time for me to put on a single article of clothing, and the other day i did a skype show for just talking...so i think its pretty common. i enjoy it but ive gotten myself into trouble by developing mad crushes on a couple friend regulars of mine, and im very un-single so it didnt work out well... i find it quite charming when someone actually cares to get to know me.

CammiStar said:
I used to get a guy on naked who would take me private for 2.5 hours at a time to talk. He did this for WEEKS. After weeks of this, I have to admit, I sorta longed for a silent "f your vagina" kinda private.

Yeah just like in real life, sometimes interminable conversation is utterly draining lol.

I used to feel a bit like this with my ex lol, she'd go "we don't talk as much anymore!" when I'm like, reading a book, or playing a video game and I'd feel like going "WHAT! Last night we watched some chick flick and then talked for hours about just....crap!"

But, you know, you can't say that because you're meant to be enjoying the talking for hours.

I would love to have a regular who wants my clothes to stay on, but not the whole talking for hours thing...

When I talk for hours my voice goes all owy and I can't sing anymore.

Unfortunately, it's taking some hard work for me to remind myself that in private on MFC (or exclusive on Streamate) I have to wait for the orders to strip. I usually mess up and wait for the ones who want it, and start stripping for the ones who don't! x.x

a similar thing happened to me once, I did a count down to getting naked & said i would only do prvts once i was nude. so i got nude and then a guy wanted to take me prvt but asked that i put all my clothes back on - i though he wanted a strip tease show or something...nope...

He just wanted to watch me touch my boobs over my clothes...okay well im good with that 60T a minute...enjoy :)

LadyLuna said:
Unfortunately, it's taking some hard work for me to remind myself that in private on MFC (or exclusive on Streamate) I have to wait for the orders to strip. I usually mess up and wait for the ones who want it, and start stripping for the ones who don't! x.x

Good point. I often "dive right in." I should slow it down.

MissMeridith said:
those were my favorites... I used to just sit there and do laundry or read a book.
or the ones that just want to talk.

embrace it girlie!

You're right. I could just take the cam around the house with me and get housework done...

Jaydenrainey said:
i believe i have a screenshot somewhere of me in hat , poncho leggings skirt, glasses and sweater i had a member who would tip me 50 or 75 at a time for me to put on a single article of clothing, and the other day i did a skype show for just talking...so i think its pretty common. i enjoy it but ive gotten myself into trouble by developing mad crushes on a couple friend regulars of mine, and im very un-single so it didnt work out well... i find it quite charming when someone actually cares to get to know me.

haha! I like the tip to put it on game. I wouldn't mind that. When you developed the crushes, do you think it was because you shared so much about yourself, you got to know them, or combo? I would assume getting to know them is what leads to the crush factor...

I wish I had a fetish like this lol...but it seems like if one had this fetish, why would you need to pay?

It would seem the main advantage would be that there are clothed women everywhere - for free. "Oh yeah, scan my groceries you clothed minx!"

Reactions: BeaWithMe
Jupiter551 said:
I wish I had a fetish like this lol...but it seems like if one had this fetish, why would you need to pay?

It would seem the main advantage would be that there are clothed women everywhere - for free. "Oh yeah, scan my groceries you clothed minx!"

I wonder if a fetish like this is just a variety of the peeping tom. Like the person wants to peer into your daily life & going ons as opposed to peeping on you stripping?

ReneeXOXO said:
Jupiter551 said:

I wonder if a fetish like this is just a variety of the peeping tom. Like the person wants to peer into your daily life & going ons as opposed to peeping on you stripping?

I think that would be a voyeur :-D

I honestly think these guys are just lonely.

ReneeXOXO said:
LadyLuna said:

Well, yes, some of us do like a bit of tease first as a warm up. ;)

I recently had a guy who wanted me to show him all of my dresses & let him pick which one he wants me to wear. It's been happening the last few times I've been on. We do this for about 30-40 minutes in private. Interesting...

ReneeXOXO said:
LadyLuna said:

MissMeridith said:
those were my favorites... I used to just sit there and do laundry or read a book.
or the ones that just want to talk.

embrace it girlie!

You're right. I could just take the cam around the house with me and get housework done...

Jaydenrainey said:

haha! I like the tip to put it on game. I wouldn't mind that. When you developed the crushes, do you think it was because you shared so much about yourself, you got to know them, or combo? I would assume getting to know them is what leads to the crush factor...

definitely getting to know them. i have a weakness for witty men as i get turned on mentally far before physically. add an awesome sense of humor and im completely smitten lol. but sharing little details about myself also is a factor of sorts.

Hi

Ive had a guy ask me many times to start naked and then put my underwear stockings and shoes on then play lol, fun but confusing!!!

I WISH i had someone who wanted me to do normal things whilst they watched.... I have heeps of studying to do :p

L X

I had a private once where a guy wanted me to wear a school girl outfit, and I didn't know where mine was so stole one I was meant to be selling and it was miles too small. It was a dress and I tried to get it over my head, and it got stuck! I think I managed to get both arms in so they were up over my head, but then couldn't get my head in so I was stuck in a really weird position and couldn't get it off and couldn't get it on either! Anyway he ended up staying over 10 minutes whilst I was stuck and couldn't do anything! Then stayed whilst I cut myself free too, after that he didn't want a show anymore haha oops. :oops: Although he did say he found it funny so at least it wasn't too bad. :D
I know a lot of guys would have just saw I was stuck and left me though haha. He ended up paying lots to watch me get stuck in a dress then cut myself out of it whilst laughing way too much. Shame he didn't have a giggling fetish or something!

Reactions: Jupiter551
AngelicTease said:
I had a private once where a guy wanted me to wear a school girl outfit, and I didn't know where mine was so stole one I was meant to be selling and it was miles too small. It was a dress and I tried to get it over my head, and it got stuck! I think I managed to get both arms in so they were up over my head, but then couldn't get my head in so I was stuck in a really weird position and couldn't get it off and couldn't get it on either! Anyway he ended up staying over 10 minutes whilst I was stuck and couldn't do anything! Then stayed whilst I cut myself free too, after that he didn't want a show anymore haha oops. :oops: Although he did say he found it funny so at least it wasn't too bad. :D
I know a lot of guys would have just saw I was stuck and left me though haha. He ended up paying lots to watch me get stuck in a dress then cut myself out of it whilst laughing way too much. Shame he didn't have a giggling fetish or something!

Hahahahaha! Omg I wish I'd seen it

AngelicTease said:

*snickering* that...is...funny. :D Kudos to him for not immediately ditching you.

As a non-nude model, a lot of my privates just want to talk. I'd say beware of the ones who constantly come back and want to "Get to Know You" because I've had more than one "Stalker" case. Some guy actually found out my home phone number and address through an army/cop friend who knew how to hack. He ended up calling me and I heard my address on his GPS in the CAR!!! "Turn right on Blank Street to arrive at ###" I freaked out. Seriously, watch out for people who fall for you, or want to "be your friend." Name: HamishMacbeth= BEWARE!!!!!! He also has other nicknames as well, like "SleezyTartz" but I don't know the other ones. I know he has a bunch though because he'd always try and fool me and then come out and be like "you know who this is?" and go on his cam and show me. Seriously-SCARY STUFF!!!

Since then I cut off people like that, and just do my teasing/dance shows (still nonnude) and just really don't talk much anymore. If I do talk, its mostly giggling, nodding, and just faking whatever. I don't do true privates either because it gives them that sense of really being alone and getting to know you better.

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
SuzySmartz said:
As a non-nude model, a lot of my privates just want to talk. I'd say beware of the ones who constantly come back and want to "Get to Know You" because I've had more than one "Stalker" case. Some guy actually found out my home phone number and address through an army/cop friend who knew how to hack. He ended up calling me and I heard my address on his GPS in the CAR!!! "Turn right on Blank Street to arrive at ###" I freaked out. Seriously, watch out for people who fall for you, or want to "be your friend." Name: HamishMacbeth= BEWARE!!!!!! He also has other nicknames as well, like "SleezyTartz" but I don't know the other ones. I know he has a bunch though because he'd always try and fool me and then come out and be like "you know who this is?" and go on his cam and show me. Seriously-SCARY STUFF!!!

Since then I cut off people like that, and just do my teasing/dance shows (still nonnude) and just really don't talk much anymore. If I do talk, its mostly giggling, nodding, and just faking whatever. I don't do true privates either because it gives them that sense of really being alone and getting to know you better.

......faking whatever?

Ok...always knew you were a faker suz... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.