AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you been Bawksied? or better yet, gotten Bawksy hehehe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I know I have. Kinda feel a little flattered that the Troll of all trolls here on ACF actually enjoys trolling me... or do I just leave myself too open for it hahaha. Either way, if u've been Bawksied and not afraid to say so... Or ever gotten Bawksy back... post em if u got em.

My fav is when Megan posted this in response to Bawksy being the biggest douche bag to Rose

then these horrible screen shots of me (thnx bro)

but hey he made my pussy cat a star on ACF for a day

Attachments

• megan getting bawksy.jpg
    megan getting bawksy.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 514
  • bannernumbers.jpg
    bannernumbers.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 514
  • manoncam.jpg
    manoncam.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 514
  • catt.jpg
    catt.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 514
Re: Have you been Bawksied? or better yet, gotten Bawksy heh

I will concede that Bawksy can be funny at times. He walks a fine line though. :p He's an acquired taste with a unique take on comedy.

No I don't hate Bawksy! I don't even hold any grudges against him. Though if we were kids in a sandbox I'd probably throw dirt at him and then run away. :lol:

I'm pretty sure if you threw sand in bawksys face you would be legally married by trollish law.

JoleneJolene said:
I'm pretty sure if you threw sand in bawksys face you would be legally married by trollish law.
Oh no! He'd probably turn me into a shrilly harpy because I'd be too torn between frustration and laughter. :shock: Maybe I'll just poke him with a stick until one of us concedes defeat. :think: :lol: If all else fails I'll settle for sticking my tongue at him and then pretending nothing happened.

Reactions: Poker_Babe

JoleneJolene said:
Bawksy is already married!

...actually, your insight into trollish law explains much.

Reactions: Rose

bawksy once said that something I'd written on ACF was the stupidest thing he'd ever read, or something like that.
I think it was a thread about people recording models and we were discussing the reasons they do it, and apparently he didn't agree with what I said, sooo it was the stupidest thing he's ever read :D

tumblr_lob70k1URT1qf2dlx.gif

blackxrose said:
He's an acquired taste with a unique take on comedy.
I don't know, making fun of dead people is where everything stops being funny IMO.

secret1n said:
To be fair the person he made the joke about actually faked his own death. :angry4:

Which is why I don't take anything seriously on the internet.

Also, LOL @ Poker Babe for violating the sanctity of the models only area and throwing Megan under the bus.

In any case, this thread has the potential to be pretty good.

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    220.9 KB · Views: 423

bawksy said:
secret1n said:
To be fair the person he made the joke about actually faked his own death. :angry4:

Which is why I don't take anything seriously on the internet.

Also, LOL @ Poker Babe for violating the sanctity of the models only area and throwing Megan under the bus.

In any case, this thread has the potential to be pretty good.
WAIT JUST A SECOND SIR... how did I violate the sanctity of the models only area??? This is where Megan put you on blast viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6136&start=30#p125264 don't u remember? U even changed ur avatar to a giant douche for a time right after. Or are we getting the Alzheimer's disease already?

Oh man, bawksy you've really raised yourself to the next level of borderline helpful douche/crazy troll, haven't you?

I'm sure you're very proud.

132_trophy-l.jpg

As to the comments about members faking deaths on MFC: There seems to have been a handful of cases I've heard of either directly or non-directly which are very obvious lies/outlandish stories, but best plan in that scenario is to not make any snap judgments and to side with empathy rather than rudeness. You may not believe the stories (and yes MFC is full of stories, because hell, if models can play out an elaborate alternate identity on the Internet, why wouldn't members also?) but jumping to conclusions and calling them out isn't in anyone's best interest. :thumbleft:

Jupiter551 said:
lol wow really?
Yes, and it was not the first time he did it either. The same guy under a different premium account faked his death when he was a regular of CandieCane.

LolasLiger said:
I would like to join the Bawksied fraternity please. Took him but a few moments to get his game on :-D

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9430

post #2
Ok, that one was pretty damn funny. I don't care who you are. :lol:

blackxrose said:
LolasLiger said:
I would like to join the Bawksied fraternity please. Took him but a few moments to get his game on :-D

post #2
Ahhh I was about to say that but you beat me to it :lol:

secret1n said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol wow really?
Yes, and it was not the first time he did it either. The same guy under a different premium account faked his death when he was a regular of CandieCane.
Maybe it's some weird, dramatic way of dropping out from being a regular without having to admit he's going broke or whatever. Pretty cowardly though, and mean.

Reactions: 1 person

Poker_Babe said:
blackxrose said:
LolasLiger said:

post #2
Ahhh I was about to say that but you beat me to it :lol:
hey you mispelled Caturday in your sig :h:

Jupiter551 said:
secret1n said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol wow really?
Maybe it's some weird, dramatic way of dropping out from being a regular without having to admit he's going broke or whatever. Pretty cowardly though, and mean.
Hmm, well in both situations mentioned (and the possibility that it's all the same person) I believe the accounts still tipped... so I'd suggest more of a plea for attention than an excuse for limited token spending.

Reactions: JoleneBrody

Poker_Babe said:
WAIT JUST A SECOND SIR... how did I violate the sanctity of the models only area???

Nope, you're right, I'm sorry. I hadn't remembered seeing that post before, so I assumed it was from the models only area. My bad.

Everyone should take me seriously. If you have trouble with it, Ben Popken does a good job teaching you about "Taking it seriously".

Attachments

• takingitseriously.jpg
    takingitseriously.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 254

When I was new to the forum, I made a few posts that got picked apart by bawksy, but that was two years ago. Haven't been under his scrutiny for awhile though...

bawksy, troll of trolls, I salute you! :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: AllisonWilder

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
secret1n said:
Jupiter551 said:
lol wow really?
Hmm, well in both situations mentioned (and the possibility that it's all the same person) I believe the accounts still tipped... so I'd suggest more of a plea for attention than an excuse for limited token spending.
If I recall correctly, and I never actually talked to the guy, didn't his "wife" come in and tip after he "died"? If any of us had any common sense that probably should have seemed odd :p

I know that NakedWelder didn't actually die. bawksy probably didn't, though.

saw this just now, and it reminded me of ACF's most favorite troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.