AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

have they ever lifted a lifetime ban ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 9, 2024
has chaturbate ever lifted any permanant bans for tos or is that set in stone ? thank you for any response in advance

Yes they have, but it's on a very case to case basis.. if depends what part you broke also, and how..

Upvote 0
how about getting in an argument on chaturbate in pm with another member/ girlfriend at the time when she told me she was seeing someone else of course i was upset. I ended up calling her a racial slur then shortly after i was banned .... I'm not proud of it by any means but ive grown from my mistakes any help advice would be greatly appreciated

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
its been over a year I dont see the support ticket... i remember saying it was a lifetime ban so it seems there is nno reversing this ?

Upvote 0
how about getting in an argument on chaturbate in pm with another member/ girlfriend at the time when she told me she was seeing someone else of course i was upset. I ended up calling her a racial slur then shortly after i was banned .... I'm not proud of it by any means but ive grown from my mistakes any help advice would be greatly appreciated

First of all, you guys getting upset over a model “seeing someone else” is ridiculous. We are not your girlfriends…

Second, if you lack the self-control to refrain from calling a woman a racial slur the moment she tells you something you don’t want to hear, then you deserved that ban. Bravo, Chaturbate!

Upvote 0
Being angry doesn't cause you to use a racial slur. All being angry does is allow the real you to come to the surface. I hope you are reincarnated just so Chaturbate can lifetime ban you again.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Being angry doesn't cause you to use a racial slur. All being angry does is allow the real you to come to the surface.
Sometimes when someone is angry enough at someone they say whatever they think is going to do the most damage even if they don't mean it.

They aren't going to lift that permanent ban. I would be shocked if they did.

Upvote 0
Sometimes when someone is angry enough at someone they say whatever they think is going to do the most damage even if they don't mean it.

They aren't going to lift that permanent ban. I would be shocked if they did.
Can safely say I've never come close to using a racial slur in an argument and I've been pretty angry at times. If you say that when angry then it's a reflection of who you already are, not of what anger has made you.

Upvote 0
Can safely say I've never come close to using a racial slur in an argument and I've been pretty angry at times. If you say that when angry then it's a reflection of who you already are, not of what anger has made you.
I've never used one either but I do believe that when some people get angry they can say hateful hurtful things that they don't really mean that's completely out of their character.

Upvote 0
I've never used one either but I do believe that when some people get angry they can say hateful hurtful things that they don't really mean that's completely out of their character.
No, it was always a part of their character. I grew up in a very racist family yet I have managed to never use a racial slur in my life. Because it is not in my character.

Reactions: Brit and Maxi
Upvote 0
Your character is the best and worst of you. Regardless of the the situation; you are who you are.

(I’m not suggesting you use racist slurs, @cbhours, l’m merely disagreeing with your initial comment.)

Reactions: Brit and Vixxen81
Upvote 0
No, it was always a part of their character. I grew up in a very racist family yet I have managed to never use a racial slur in my life. Because it is not in my character.
I agree. I understand trying to find the most hurtful things to say to someone in the heat of angry disagreements, but to even have words like that pop up in the psyche to use indicates a deeper lying issue.

Upvote 0
yummybrownfox she was my real actual girlfriend we saw each other in real life and talked every day on the phone .... By any means not that its right what i said i know it was wrong beyond comprehension it was a heat of the moment comment that i regret ..... just the way things went down really caught me off guard. I have many friends of different races and colors throughout my 50 years In I have never once had an issue like this before and again I still know this doesnt make it right

Upvote 0