AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has CB lost its sense of humour?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 1, 2024
How and why can CB just ban people for jokes between two consenting adults, where both parties know something is a joke, and nothing said is in actual violation of published Code of Conduct. Of course there there need to be rules of acceptable conduct, and of course applicable rules need to be respected... but where is the line between that and genuine consensual conversation being misinterpreted and treated as abuse at the whim of a moderator ?

Since you aren't providing details I assume you already know why
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Also, CB has never had a sense of humor and neither does the AI software trolling chat for violations.

Upvote 0
Apart from the AI, I am referring to the humans who supposedly review. And i genuinely do not know why.

Upvote 0
Apart from the AI, I am referring to the humans who supposedly review. And i genuinely do not know why.
BEcause we live in a time where people are trying to actively kill the sex worker industry and you crossed a line that while may have been funny in the moment, to anyone on the outside was probably a really stupid thing to say.

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
BEcause we live in a time where people are trying to actively kill the sex worker industry and you crossed a line that while may have been funny in the moment, to anyone on the outside was probably a really stupid thing to say.
Something obviously ironic, in a PM, which the model laughed at ? And people "on the outside" would just be judgmentalism (

Upvote 0
Something obviously ironic, in a PM, which the model laughed at ? And people "on the outside" would just be judgmentalism (
Go ahead. I dare you, no triple dog dare you, to tell your "joke" here.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Also, CB has never had a sense of humor and neither does the AI software trolling chat for violations.
and neither do the gov agencies that might request the transcripts of any conversation that takes place on the platform.

Upvote 0
Its not cowardice, and that is offensive
And I 1000% guarantee your statement which was originally a joke but now not a joke was more offensive than calling you a coward for seeking help on a forum and not revealing the thing you said to cause the ban in the first place. Good job at adulting.

Upvote 0
And I 1000% guarantee your statement which was originally a joke but now not a joke was more offensive than calling you a coward for seeking help on a forum and not revealing the thing you said to cause the ban in the first place. Good job at adulting.
ok.. i dont want an argument., you do NOT know the facts, and you are not addressing the issues which relates to freedom of speech and humour. You lost me respect..

Reactions: Lover31660
Upvote 0
ok.. i dont want an argument., you do NOT know the facts, and you are not addressing the issues which relates to freedom of speech and humour. You lost me respect..
You don't have to respect me (which I don't expect btw) but you do have to respect Federal laws and freedom of speech is not protected on private business's property.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Upvote 0
You don't have to respect me (which I don't expect btw) but you do have to respect Federal laws and freedom of speech is not protected on private business's property.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.
I respect everybody until they give me a reason not to., I broke no laws. What I said was private and none of your business (yet you call me a coward for not telling you). It was a private message said in affectionate humor, and accepted in the same vein, intercepted by a 3rd party who chose to misinterpret it and take it out of context., totally misunderstanding it and demonstrating a total absence of humor. The point is the BIGGER ISSUE!

You seem to be looking for an argument, which I am not, or just to have a totally prejudiced viewpoint

Upvote 0
I respect everybody until they give me a reason not to., I broke no laws. What I said was private and none of your business (yet you call me a coward for not telling you). It was a private message said in affectionate humor, and accepted in the same vein, intercepted by a 3rd party who chose to misinterpret it and take it out of context., totally misunderstanding it and demonstrating a total absence of humor. The point is the BIGGER ISSUE!
No the point is whatever you said resulted in a penalty. You don't get to shout fire in a crowded theater, you know.

Upvote 0
What I said was private
Nothing you say on a platform you dont own is private and should never be considered so

NOT A CROWDED THEATER.
This is actually a good analogy, it's exactly like trying to have a private conversation in a public place and being mad that other people heard your conversation.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO IGNORE ANOTHER USER HERE
Click the name and then click ignore.

Upvote 0
Nothing you say on a platform you dont own is private and should never be considered so

This is actually a good analogy, it's exactly like trying to have a private conversation in a public place and being made that other people heard your conversation.

Click the name and then click ignore.
done

Upvote 0
OFC I am aware that nothing is private from the platform, but the point is that it was said in a 1-1 message between two people who both understood the meaning, not in a public post for all to see. I was "eavsadropped" and misinterpreted.

1. We should not have to moderate supposedly private conversations because of eavesdroppers.
2. Humor is a personal thing, and should be respected as such
3. If something said is seen a potentially 'wrong' there should be an opportunity to explain

Upvote 0
How and why can CB just ban people for jokes between two consenting adults, where both parties know something is a joke, and nothing said is in actual violation of published Code of Conduct. Of course there there need to be rules of acceptable conduct, and of course applicable rules need to be respected... but where is the line between that and genuine consensual conversation being misinterpreted and treated as abuse at the whim of a moderator ?
Joking or not, could what have been said fall within the following code of conduct restrictions;

1. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your Account when interacting with others on the Platform. YOU WILL NOT SHARE, DISCUSS, OR REQUEST ANY CONTENT THAT IS INFRINGING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, LEWD, VIOLENT, HARASSING, DISCRIMINATORY (RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, ABLEIST, ETC), INVASIVE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, UNLAWFUL, OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE.

Upvote 0
Joking or not, could what have been said fall within the following code of conduct restrictions;

1. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your Account when interacting with others on the Platform. YOU WILL NOT SHARE, DISCUSS, OR REQUEST ANY CONTENT THAT IS INFRINGING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, LEWD, VIOLENT, HARASSING, DISCRIMINATORY (RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC, ABLEIST, ETC), INVASIVE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, UNLAWFUL, OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE.
It did not.. I checked. Moreover, communication requires the ability to distinguish between literality, rhetoric, irony, sarcasm. Without this, millions would be arrested for criminal intent each day.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
What about what a comedian says on stage? People come to see the show. They know what is said is not literal, it is an act. Everything needs to be interpreted within context,

Upvote 0