AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone NOT received money due from MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2015
Hey Guys,

I won't disclose any info too in depth here, as I don't want to cause any issues for myself (or point any serious blame at MFC yet). I really am just wanting to gain some peace of mind so hopefully someone can give me some confidence.

Anyway, I have been on MFC on and off for a few years. I'm not "new" and have a camscore of over 4000 (I'm basically just ruling out rookie mistakes). I have also received many payouts from MFC on time and have not changed any account information.

The last payout, 31st May, I was expecting in my bank by the 6th June latest. Normally it comes within a few days... but the 6th was the latest i've experienced. The payment history tab in MFC does say the moneys been sent.

I still have not received it. I contacted MFC on the 8th, who did reply within 2 hours saying to wait till the end of the week and if it still hasn't arrived, to contact them again. It hasn't arrived and I contacted them yesterday morning. I had no reply. So I contacted them again this morning... 6 hours later, still no reply.

MFC have given me no reason not to trust them in the past, Im hoping someone here has had similar problems in the past that have been resolved easily and have a story to share.

I don't mind waiting... but I do wish I had some acknowledgment from MFC so I know something is happening. Its over a $1000, which is a lot for anyone to lose... even here in England where the conversion slices it in half.

Cheers all :)

x

Do you normally receive direct deposit, checks through the mail, or Payoneer? Also, double check to make sure that under "Payment Information" everything is still correct.

Silly me, I should have said that info. I get "Wire transfer"

My payment details that they used are under the payment history tab, under the last payment they sent, and its the correct details.

Since opening this thread, I had a response from MFC saying they have contacted the bank to get a payment tracking number.

Im still interested to know if anyone else has had this happen before. Im sure I cant be the first model to have a genuine payment problem.

x

The only time I've had a cam site not pay me was when I cammed for some bullshit Webcams studio. When I cammed on MFC, I was paid via Payoneer card, and the money was always on there by 4 or 5 AM EST on payday. I was always very pleased about how fast it was.

I vaguely remember a time I had to contact MFC to inquire about my payment. It may have been that time when my Payoneer card info had been compromised (I've had 2 - 3 different Payoneer cards, due to my Payoneer info being compromised/hacked...smh). Or it may have been because I had temporarily switched over to (or switched back from) MFC daily pay. Whatever it was, it was something that wasn't even MFC's fault. And I believe that once the situation was sorted out, they sent my payment right away instead of making me wait two weeks for the next payday.

I hope you get your money ASAP.

Sorry that you haven't had more responses, but I guess that is a good thing; it shows that most people haven't had issues with payments from MFC!

Have you heard back from them/your bank yet?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Songbird_Shelly said:
The only time I've had a cam site not pay me was when I cammed for some bullshit Webcams studio. When I cammed on MFC, I was paid via Payoneer card, and the money was always on there by 4 or 5 AM EST on payday. I was always very pleased about how fast it was.

I vaguely remember a time I had to contact MFC to inquire about my payment. It may have been that time when my Payoneer card info had been compromised (I've had 2 - 3 different Payoneer cards, due to my Payoneer info being compromised/hacked...smh). Or it may have been because I had temporarily switched over to (or switched back from) MFC daily pay. Whatever it was, it was something that wasn't even MFC's fault. And I believe that once the situation was sorted out, they sent my payment right away instead of making me wait two weeks for the next payday.

I hope you get your money ASAP.

I wish we could use Payoneer here in england - but unfortunately the best we have is wire. Which usually is great (except we pay $20 each time) - we get paid within 4 days.

Anyway, at least from your story, it seems MFC will sort it out which really is why i started this topic, to put my mind at ease.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I_Am_Iris said:
Sorry that you haven't had more responses, but I guess that is a good thing; it shows that most people haven't had issues with payments from MFC!

Have you heard back from them/your bank yet?

Thats ok.. and you're right, it must mean most people (if not everyone) gets paid.

The latest I heard is what I put in my reply last friday, that MFC contacted their bank to get a tracking number. I have given them the weekend off... and I will also give them today presuming today will be the first time that the bank is working since MFC asked for a tracking number... and if I don't hear anything by tomorrow then I will contact them again and chase it up.

It definitely adds a layer of nerves receiving payment from across the pond, feels a little out of our control. We'd love to move to America, even contemplating doing a "cam tour" and hooking up with a couple models in America (if any are interested of course)

Iris, i'm sending you a private message with my profile, since I feel a little rude not revealing who I am to you as you have replied twice now. I just didn't want to put it in public incase MFC see it and think I'm slating them :p

x

AlanaTaylor said:
I'm in England and I use payoneer direct deposit. Never had any issues with it at all. Money is normally in 2-3 days after its been paid from mfc. Maybe try this as a new option?

I swear I had a reason NOT to use payoneer. I thought it was because it was USA only... but this was years ago when I made the decision.

I just did some research, I am thinking my reasoning was because I wouldnt want to be paid to some random card, and then have to transfer that money to my bank (especially when a wire goes straight to the bank)

But it seems there is a way to make payoneer go straight to your bank as well.

Is there any cons to payoneer? What does it cost?

x

theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:
I'm in England and I use payoneer direct deposit. Never had any issues with it at all. Money is normally in 2-3 days after its been paid from mfc. Maybe try this as a new option?

I swear I had a reason NOT to use payoneer. I thought it was because it was USA only... but this was years ago when I made the decision.

I just did some research, I am thinking my reasoning was because I wouldnt want to be paid to some random card, and then have to transfer that money to my bank (especially when a wire goes straight to the bank)

x

They take $3 for conversion but I've never had any other issues. Sometimes it does take a while for the money to be released such as on bank holidays etc but the most I've waited was a week. I didn't want the separate card either and this was the easiest option!

AlanaTaylor said:
theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:

x

They take $3 for conversion but I've never had any other issues. Sometimes it does take a while for the money to be released such as on bank holidays etc but the most I've waited was a week. I didn't want the separate card either and this was the easiest option!

It seems to cost $30 per year, is that true? Not that I mind, because a wire transfer costs $15 each time... meaning normally I pay $30 per month for wires.

As for the $3 conversion charge... My english bank charges something like this anyway... even more in fact.

Moral of this story is, I need to move to payoneer I think!

So correct me if Im wrong, but I am guessing with payoneer, the method will work as follows: MFC will pay payoneer. Once that clears (generally a couple of days) - I log onto my payoneer account online and see the funds and I can then transfer the money to my bank account (which will take a further few days). Or leave it in there and use the prepaid card.. which i wont ever do.

If im correct then the thing I am interested in is there a way to automate the transfer to bank account step so I don't have to log into payoneer.

theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:
theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:

x

It seems to cost $30 per year, is that true? Not that I mind, because a wire transfer costs $15 each time... meaning normally I pay $30 per month for wires.

As for the $3 conversion charge... My english bank charges something like this anyway... even more in fact.

So correct me if Im wrong, but I am guessing with payoneer, the method will work as follows: MFC will pay payoneer. Once that clears (generally a couple of days) - I log onto my payoneer account online and see the funds and I can then transfer the money to my bank account (which will take a further few days). Or leave it in there and use the prepaid card.. which i wont ever do.

If im correct then the thing I am interested in is there a way to automate the transfer to bank account step so I don't have to log into payoneer.

You literally just pay the conversion rates from what I know. Mfc pays the money to payoneer. When you set up your account with them you put in your bank details and they will automatically transfer it for you so there is no need to log in and do it yourself. You do need to provide a form of id to them to fully set up account. Make sure you set up payoneer through your mfc payment options as it links your mfc account with the payoneer!! Hope this helps a bit x

AlanaTaylor said:
theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:
theviewer1985 said:
AlanaTaylor said:

x

You literally just pay the conversion rates from what I know. Mfc pays the money to payoneer. When you set up your account with them you put in your bank details and they will automatically transfer it for you so there is no need to log in and do it yourself. You do need to provide a form of id to them to fully set up account. Make sure you set up payoneer through your mfc payment options as it links your mfc account with the payoneer!! Hope this helps a bit x

I have just signed up... yes it appears to be free when done via MFC, but costs $30 per year if done via the payoneer website.

So the conversion fee is $3 plus 2.75% of the total amount.. which for arguments sake lets say is of a $1000 payment. Would equal to about $30. So it won't equal cheaper. For anyone that's interested, if my banks website is to be believed then they charge £6 ($9) for international conversion ... add that to the $15 that MFC charge for wire transfers makes $24. So its more expensive to use payoneer.... and will continue to get more expensive the more money the model earns (as if I earn $2000, then payoneer take $47 ish where as a wire transfer would still take the same $24)

But if its more reliable / safe, then I am prepared to pay the extra few $'s... just would have been nice if this was going to be cheaper too, to make it even more a positive switch :-D

Hypothetically if MFC were to say that the wire transfer wont EVER mess up again... then its fair to say that wire transfer is a MUCH better/cheaper option... at least for those outside of USA. Unless there is other positives about payoneer that I am missing that anyone knows of?

x

Hey, I responded to your PM, but I'll paste it here for any future models who might benefit from the same info!

I saw that you didn't want to post your profile, so as not to make MFC feel like you're "blasting" them, but the chances of an admin seeing this thread are slim... plus, MFC doesn't close accounts or ban models unless you actually do something bad (beastiality, underage, public shows, etc). So don't worry! All you've done is asked nicely if anyone else has ever had problems.

It will definitely help you to add your profile to your signature, so members and other models can find you. To do it, go to "User Control Panel," then "Profile," then "Edit Signature." ;)

Just to tell you Payoneer is not safer for you to use. Or more reliable. Like you said for one it's not cheaper for you to use so no need to switch to it anyway for yourself but even if it was I still would never switch to them. This seems just to be a glitch between MFC and your bank for some reason and as said by many models over the years MFC always pays. Payoneer however not only has fees upon fees like you mentioned but fees for using the card in general too. To say you swipe it somewhere then you are paying extra fees on top of that. I forget what the percentage is exactly though. But it's just for using the thing. They charge you to load it, charge you to use it, charge you for everything under the sun basically. It's nuts. I do know some girls have no other option but Payoneer but if you do stay far away from them.

Several have had their card compromised as well. Seeing as how Payoneer is not FDIC insured any money stolen is just gone. It looks as though they may sometimes give a small percentage back to girls here they do it with a flippant attitude weeks later and give an added slap in the face along the lines of "we dont have to do this but heres some pennies on your lost hundreds of dollars we failed to protect." It's happened multiple times as well. Not just girls here but others online as well if you look into it. Just money gone never to be seen again. So yeah i'd stick with wire transfer cause at least then you know for sure your money is safe and sound and protected in theft.

One thing I forgot to mention. When you first sign up to have cam sites pay you via Payoneer card, you have the option of A) getting paid in 2 days for a fee of $2, I believe? Or B) the immediate pay option, which means you get your money in 2 hours for a fee of $5, I believe. Not sure if any of that has changed, but I remember it being that way when I had first signed up for ImLive, MyFreeCams, etc. to pay me via Payoneer card. I remember always choosing the immediate pay option, so that's probably why on MFC payday, I always got my money the same day (rather than a couple days later).

Every time you use your Payoneer card to make a purchase (whether it's an online purchase or in a store), Payoneer charges you a fee for that transaction. It's either 1.8% or 1.9%. I remember that every time I went to pay my Sprint bill (let's go with the amount of $100 as an example), later when I checked my Payoneer transactions statement, it would show a payment of $101.80. And of course there are fees involved with making an ATM withdrawal.

Just to add to the payoneer thing: they are really really cheeky as well. When I made my account, about 10 days after they approved me, they sent an e-mail and asked me if I want my card to be sent via Express Delivery for a fee of about $55ish (can't remember exactly). I said no, thank you, I am happy to wait. And guess what? The card actually arrived that same day.

I just got my MFC application approved today so I'm setting everything up just now. I wonder if ePay is any good? I don't think I can wait around if I don't make the $1000 minimum for a wire transfer, but everything else seems unreliable...

OP, did you ever get this payment sorted?

hey i was just wondering when you guys use wire transfer what name shows up on bank statements and such?

thank you so much
Mfcxy

It routes back to a tech site (SM does the same thing).

I think they try to protect us girls from having people find out what we do when we try to get loans and such.

er: 21303"]Mfcxy

It routes back to a tech site (SM does the same thing).

I think they try to protect us girls from having people find out what we do when we try to get loans and such.[/QUOTE

I havent had my last two payments!! I thought it was payoneers fault but yesterday they showed me mfc has actually sent them to a different person who also has payoneer with a different code to me!!! No response from mfc although it's nearly 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.