AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harmful posts and threads.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I will not hesitate to delete posts that have no point but to harm or harass people. I will edit, ban, and delete as I see fit. Anyone can feel free to PM, DM, or MFC mail me if they find something problematic on the forum, and I will attend to it as soon as I can, and decide what action best suits me and my forum.

There may be times where a thread or post is controversial, but often times they are thought inspiring posts and I may leave them in tact if they are not directly harmful to any individual. But please know that if you post something that has no intention but to pinpoint someone and annoy them, you're out and so are your posts.

This goes the same for posting material that is obvious to be offensive, illegal, or too taboo. Post your Captain Planet obsession elsewhere.

Attachments

• MrTdunLikeYou.jpg
    MrTdunLikeYou.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 283
AmberCutie said:
I will not hesitate to delete posts that have no point but to harm or harass people. I will edit, ban, and delete as I see fit. Anyone can feel free to PM, DM, or MFC mail me if they find something problematic on the forum, and I will attend to it as soon as I can, and decide what action best suits me and my forum.

There may be times where a thread or post is controversial, but often times they are thought inspiring posts and I may leave them in tact if they are not directly harmful to any individual. But please know that if you post something that has no intention but to pinpoint someone and annoy them, you're out and so are your posts.

This goes the same for posting material that is obvious to be offensive, illegal, or too taboo. Post your Captain Planet obsession elsewhere.

Well said Amber!

Angela Sommers said:
AmberCutie said:

Well said Amber!

THIS.

I feel as though I'm missing something with the Captain Planet remark but I'm not sure I want to be told.

Whoah... somebody posted Picard on your forum? Fucking savages.

GREATNESS AMBER!! I figured you would have been doing that more or less all along. You do a great job at maintaining semi-sanity here :dance:

Eva_ChangeN said:
GREATNESS AMBER!! I figured you would have been doing that more or less all along. You do a great job at maintaining semi-sanity here :dance:

I've pretty much been doing it with no warning and wherever I saw fit. Just figured I'd make a formal announcement since we had some trouble here earlier today and an entire thread disappeared magically.

AmberCutie said:
we had some trouble here earlier today and an entire thread disappeared magically.

:clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

:think:

:violin:

:whistle: <---- Amber at her keyboard

AmberCutie said:

hellz yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.