AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guys asking to see Goods before spending

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
It’s driving me mad when guys repeatedly ask to see boobs or ass or feet before even tipping anything . Getting so annoyed how they think they have that privilege to see something but not spending a penny . It seems to be happening a lot lately . Any other models getting this lately and if u do how do u handle it ! I end up swearing at them then kicking them out but I know I should try and keep my cool 🤦‍♀️

It’s driving me mad when guys repeatedly ask to see boobs or ass or feet before even tipping anything . Getting so annoyed how they think they have that privilege to see something but not spending a penny . It seems to be happening a lot lately . Any other models getting this lately and if u do how do u handle it ! I end up swearing at them then kicking them out but I know I should try and keep my cool 🤦‍♀️
I've always gotten it. It's not something I tolerate, and makes a terrible first impression.
If I'm busy I ban, and don';t respond.
If I'm feeling humorous, I play into it and go "definitely, sure, are you ready for these titties; 5...4...3..2...1" Then I hit the ban button and still show them nothing, because it amuses me.

The disrespect is unreal.

When they say “Ass bb,” I would say “Tokens, bb.”

“Lemme see dat ass.”
Me: “Lemme see dem tokens.” Yeah, I can be a smartass, and make myself talk like an imbecile to match how they sound. Lol.

“How dat ass look, ma?”
Me: (smiles) “It’s looking GOOOOOD!” 😂

And the guys with screen names like FuckMeDaddy or FuckMeJimmy (trying to trick models into blurting that out because they think it’s funny and/or hot)…I don’t give them the satisfaction of having me call them that. I’d just address them as “Fuck” or “Jimmy.”

And the guys with screen names like FuckMeDaddy or FuckMeJimmy (trying to trick models into blurting that out because they think it’s funny and/or hot)…I don’t give them the satisfaction of having me call them that. I’d just address them as “Fuck” or “Jimmy.”
I love how brain dead those guys are. They seriously must think they’re the first cheap bastards to come up with that trick, when it’s actually mediocre cheap guy 101. Haha, I do the same as you. I take their name, and turn it into something they wouldn’t probably like, and call them that instead.

I love how these broke scammers think they are so smart, when they are using the exact same “super smart tricks”, that literally 1000s have already tried to use 🤣 But in their minds, I just know, they think they are the first “genius” to come up with it 🤣

I love how brain dead those guys are. They seriously must think they’re the first cheap bastards to come up with that trick, when it’s actually mediocre cheap guy 101. Haha, I do the same as you. I take their name, and turn it into something they wouldn’t probably like, and call them that instead.

I love how these broke scammers think they are so smart, when they are using the exact same “super smart tricks”, that literally 1000s have already tried to use 🤣 But in their minds, I just know, they think they are the first “genius” to come up with it 🤣
I do the same thing. Some names I won't address at all and I ban the really gross ones out of principle.

One of my fav 'super smart tricks" are:
" I bet you have great ass"
or
"amazinvg feet!" - when i dont even showing them haha they think im gonna make they sure with showing:pPP

Oh and the ever evolving "god you're so smart, I don't want to see you naked any more"

THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

For women, if a guy is dumb we don't want to see HIM naked. How did evolution get this shit so backwards?

When someone asks "can i see ____" and I usually answer "yes, you can" and do nothing. if they keep going on I'll elaborate more that i can but wont without a tip.

Treat them with sass then ignore them :D
Ha I'm fucking stupid...your avatar and my signature....comedy gold. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo

A few years ago, there was a regular fairly good tipper in my friend's room with the username along the lines of "eyewonapu" (say it fast: "I wanna poo"). And I just knew that this mental midget was going into the rooms of non-English speaking models and getting them to say his name so he and all the other guys in the rooms could laugh at his sparkling example of pre-pubescent humour. :facepalm: (It could have been much worse, I know, but it used to annpy me)

One of my fav 'super smart tricks" are:
" I bet you have great ass"
or
"amazinvg feet!" - when i dont even showing them haha they think im gonna make they sure with showing:pPP
Geez! I am so naive!

Similar statements are made often in my favourite model's room. "Great ass", "Cute feet", "amazing boobs" all very truthful statements to make (IMO) but it's not exactly the rhetoric of the silver-tongued. And often said whilst none of those body parts are actually visible so I always thought they were just idiots, It never occurred to me that they might be nefarious idiots trying to get a free look ;)

I block them without even responding, they didn't pay for me to speak to them and they are no longer welcome to speak to me.
I've been around long enough to know they don't convert to sales. If they were at all willing to pay, they'd ask "how much for xyz" or simply click on the damn menu.
Blocking just frees my time up for the good viewers.
Make space for what you want to surround yourself with.

Alternatively if I can be bothered I reply "Yes! I'd love to! It's in the menu". Then they leave.

A few years ago, there was a regular fairly good tipper in my friend's room with the username along the lines of "eyewonapu" (say it fast: "I wanna poo"). And I just knew that this mental midget was going into the rooms of non-English speaking models and getting them to say his name so he and all the other guys in the rooms could laugh at his sparkling example of pre-pubescent humour. :facepalm: (It could have been much worse, I know, but it used to annpy me)

Geez! I am so naive!

Similar statements are made often in my favourite model's room. "Great ass", "Cute feet", "amazing boobs" all very truthful statements to make (IMO) but it's not exactly the rhetoric of the silver-tongued. And often said whilst none of those body parts are actually visible so I always thought they were just idiots, It never occurred to me that they might be nefarious idiots trying to get a free look ;)
Especially feet because it's almost damn near impossible not to give a free pussy flash while showing feet.

Oh and the ever evolving "god you're so smart, I don't want to see you naked any more"

THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

For women, if a guy is dumb we don't want to see HIM naked. How did evolution get this shit so backwards?
This might be one of the best comments I've read online lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.