AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girlfunder.Com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaylaLux

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 1, 2010
Sunshine State
laylalux.com
So i sign on to twitter this morning to see this "new site" has tweeted a ton of girls including me saying they give u $250 to sign up .. threw up red flags right away .. i click on there site and see gisele pics .. im like hmmm .. they totally stole them i assume and i had to block them bc they wouldnt stop bugging me to sign up !

Just wanted to broadcast a general warning about this place to members and camgirls it looks like a huge scam to me!

I dont kno gisele personally but i tweeted her and let her know this place was using her pics and hopefully she can get them removed!

LaylaLux said:
So i sign on to twitter this morning to see this "new site" has tweeted a ton of girls including me saying they give u $250 to sign up .. threw up red flags right away .. i click on there site and see gisele pics .. im like hmmm .. they totally stole them i assume and i had to block them bc they wouldnt stop bugging me to sign up !

Just wanted to broadcast a general warning about this place to members and camgirls it looks like a huge scam to me!

I dont kno gisele personally but i tweeted her and let her know this place was using her pics and hopefully she can get them removed!

see them following me too ...

They followed me a day or so ago & I tried to check out what they had said to defend themselves & their Twitter was gone. Not sure if this is still the case, but yeah. :shifty:

I got into a twitter fight with them and told them to leave me an my followers alone if they didnt know better than to steal a popular models photos for the site without her permission!

Ive since blocked them but there still trying to tweet me .. i dont think there english is very good either .. MGF takes down sites that are similar to them .. im sure they wont be around too much longer lol

This is one of the owners at girlfunder

Layla judged us in a matter of about 10 seconds and has been spreading hate without good reason. Yes we did publish our site with two models pics on the home page and a few blank pages. This was during the first hour of our site opening. Our site works nothing like any site out there. We use real time messaging and funding for girls that is more like facebook then anything else. We are here to stay and have already gained trust with several models that have seen our system and have been paid.

Our official launch is scheduled for Jan 1, 2012 and we are accepting models and giving bonuses for girls to setup profiles for the big launch. We have ads ready to roll on that date with company such as juicyads and many more. We are legit, gaining trust one girl at a time. We also would love advice, we have the best developers that can code anything you girls can dream up. We hope this post will help people understand more about us.

You are welcome to email us at support@girlfunder.com for more information about our services, bonuses, or even to get references of current models.

Girlfunder said:

Layla judged us in a matter of about 10 seconds and has been spreading hate without good reason. Yes we did publish our site with two models pics on the home page and a few blank pages. This was during the first hour of our site opening. Our site works nothing like any site out there. We use real time messaging and funding for girls that is more like facebook then anything else. We are here to stay and have already gained trust with several models that have seen our system and have been paid.

Our official launch is scheduled for Jan 1, 2012 and we are accepting models and giving bonuses for girls to setup profiles for the big launch. We have ads ready to roll on that date with company such as juicyads and many more. We are legit, gaining trust one girl at a time. We also would love advice, we have the best developers that can code anything you girls can dream up. We hope this post will help people understand more about us.

You are welcome to email us at support@girlfunder.com for more information about our services, bonuses, or even to get references of current models.

I'd like to know why you thought it was ok to publish your site with two stolen pictures on the homepage? First hour or not. It's a red flag.

The photo was for demonstration purposes internally to see if we wanted a girl on the front screen. The web site cached the file when we went live. Simply put a technical glitch the the first few moments we place our site online for testing. Considering it lasted all of 5 minutes i'd say we have a reasonable explanation.

Girlfunder said:
The photo was for demonstration purposes internally to see if we wanted a girl on the front screen. The web site cached the file when we went live. Simply put a technical glitch the the first few moments we place our site online for testing. Considering it lasted all of 5 minutes i'd say we have a reasonable explanation.

Ok - thanks for explaining that. I'll be watching your site closely :)
Are the models that have been paid already OK with being contacted to confirm this? I'd like to hear from them.

I am sure they are, please email us for the references. We are now much more careful of what we disclose thanks to mrs layla here lol.

looked at what is up. noticed you have payment to bank account as the only method in the FAQ's. Some in foreign countries might prefer another way of being paid.... like Payoneer or such. :thumbleft:

They have paid me already, and will pay me again as I continue to BETA TEST. The site is not even launched yet, that is why only one payment option is available! They are looking for girls to make profiles to work out the bugs and for suggestions!! I don't even have but 2 videos and a FEW pics uploaded on my profile. Geez...
They are getting a really bad rep for no good reason.

Part Time Nympho said:
They have paid me already, and will pay me again as I continue to BETA TEST. The site is not even launched yet, that is why only one payment option is available! They are looking for girls to make profiles to work out the bugs and for suggestions!! I don't even have but 2 videos and a FEW pics uploaded on my profile. Geez...
They are getting a really bad rep for no good reason.

He was giving a suggestion :roll:

Isn't feedback on improvement the point of beta testing?

Girlfunder said:

It took you until gisele contacted you until you removed her pics .. i dont care what ur testing dont steal pics of popular webcam models .. it makes other girls say " ooh gisele is here shes popular i better join this site" when in fact she has no idea u were using her pics

then u had a noob sign up here to tell us u already paid her lmfao .. really .. really i am young man but i wasnt born yesterday

I have been in this industry too long to NOT see your site as a red flag im sorry.

MGF has a history of removing sites that are similar to theres so good luck with that! Your site is incidental to mygirlfund.com

Dont make me look like the bad guy bc ur butt hurt!

tumblr_luascgkLlT1r30wp0o1_500.jpg

haha im sorry but the so called paid worker for them really just seems like the site under a different name defending themselves. i could be wrong but as a first post that is strange. did anyone else think this? also its not unlike any other site out there its like mygirlfund. jussayin. if the site makes it ill check it out and let them prove me wrong.

Part Time Nympho said:
Haha, I'm definitely not butt hurt. They paid me. Isn't that what matters. Also, ever heard of a place holder?

totally didnt call you butt hurt "so called girl whom works for them" but yea im not trying to start a damn internet war .. you obviously work for them or something ..

amber can lock this if she wants i just didnt want any guys OR girls getting scammed by your site ..

Reactions: LailaBaise
Oh, and this IS NOT my boyfriend's site. It was someone that invited me and paid me. Do what you will. I am telling you it is legit.

Part Time Nympho said:
Really? I am the paid worker. I am also real. Layla knows me by Jess.

you come in here .. dont even get model stats no picture ect and your VERY FIRST post is defending this site which obviously doesn't know wtf there doing and has no place on the internet .. seems your being as shady as they are!

wither your real or not doesnt matter .. if you got paid awesome for you but there site WILL be taken down .. remember supportmywish? they had great owners and got shut down and they STILL owe girls $$ i just dont feel like getting scammed by another site is all!

I am done responding your making this childish whoever you are noobie .. no one ever said it was ur bfs site lol

LaylaLux said:
Part Time Nympho said:

you come in here .. dont even get model stats no picture ect and your VERY FIRST post is defending this site which obviously doesn't know wtf there doing and has no place on the internet .. seems your being as shady as they are!

wither your real or not doesnt matter .. if you got paid awesome for you but there site WILL be taken down .. remember supportmywish? they had great owners and got shut down and they STILL owe girls $$ i just dont feel like getting scammed by another site is all!

I am done responding your making this childish whoever you are noobie .. no one ever said it was ur bfs site lol

Um, why would I get model stats? This is the first time I have ever been to this forum. And I didn't know YOU were a web designer and programmer. Add it to your list of skills.

All I am saying is that they have paid me. How is that being scammed? I am curious? No, I was never stupid enough to join supportmywish.
I have been in the "biz" for over 8 years. I am not a retard.

My email is jessicamposey@gmail.com.

Part Time Nympho said:
LaylaLux said:
Part Time Nympho said:

Um, why would I get model stats? This is the first time I have ever been to this forum. And I didn't know YOU were a web designer and programmer. Add it to your list of skills.

All I am saying is that they have paid me. How is that being scammed? I am curious? No, I was never stupid enough to join supportmywish.
I have been in the "biz" for over 8 years. I am not a retard.

My email is jessicamposey@gmail.com.

jess .. why didnt you go about this in a different way? Why didnt you get model stats.. upload a pic .. so girls would know who you are and say " ooh i know jess i trust what she says" you made yourself out to look bad in this situation by just barking at everyone! It almost seems like its not even you typing this bc i would assume you would of tried to have reached out to me in another way to let me kno it was you. hmmmm

OR you could of pmed me directly and said " layla stfu they paid me i think there great btw this is jess posey"

All i am saying is that this site will be removed .. MGF will not let ANY site on the internet that is that much like them stay up.. so i didnt want guys signing up spending money and the girls wont ever recive it! .. and you were on support my wish lol I talked to u there in the girls forums.. so um yea im so lost right now ill send u a tweet bc seriously i dont believe this is u typing right now

having an email account doesn't prove a model is a real person. Seeing a well established twitter account, independent site or what not would help. if she's been in the biz for 8 years then what other sites did you work on, under what names.

We want to see models we recognize as references.

Miss_Lollipop said:
having an email account doesn't prove a model is a real person. Seeing a well established twitter account, independent site or what not would help. if she's been in the biz for 8 years then what other sites did you work on, under what names.

We want to see models we recognize as references.

Part Time Nympho said:
lauracette on twitter. I am done with this. Sorry for trying to help!

There's nothing to be sorry for - thank you for providing the reference. I am in NO way attacking you hon - I just wanted to know *who* you were thats all! :) Thank you for putting your 2c in here. Please try not to get defensive - Layla was not attacking you or your decisions.. if you read what she said she doesn't think that the MyGirlFunder has a chance against MyGirlFund and thought it was strange it was a brand new person on the forum claiming to be a model etc. She wasn't trying to start a fight with you and neither was I.

Status
Not open for further replies.