AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting a paycheck in the mail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know because I've only ever done direct deposit, but, I doubt it. You can always contact MFC and find out for sure, though. If you can, I'd change your method of payment to direct deposit. It's a lot quicker and a lot less stressful :)

No idea about the paycheck thing, i just have to ask... have you been feeling a little.... naauuughty?

Teagz said:
I don't know because I've only ever done direct deposit, but, I doubt it. You can always contact MFC and find out for sure, though. If you can, I'd change your method of payment to direct deposit. It's a lot quicker and a lot less stressful :)

Sorry for the double post, but I just turned 18 a few months back and don't have a bank account. After Christmas though, I'm making one :) Thanks for the info/advice!

Yeah, I have seen that graph/map before. I'm hoping to get my check sometime late next week. I have Christmas presents to buy! :p

The end of the pay period is tomorrow...does that mean that any tokens I make tomorrow will go on NEXT pay period or will they be on this one?

They would be on the same pay period as the day before. When Americans say that the pay period ends on a certain day, they mean that it ends at the end of that day. The short answer is that November 30th would have been part of the November pay period.

unfortunately no tracking number, but it does come in a plain white envelope that nobody would know what it is.... its really good with getting there on time too.. iv been on since june & always do check by mail(i dont believe in DD) no problems yet with lost checks or the likes.. :-D

Haha I got checks for about 2 months before I switched to direct deposit. What I really like about it though is that they were SO late, I forgot I was even getting a check, and then I'd get it in the mail, and whopeee, payday!

Status
Not open for further replies.