AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gears 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2011
West Coast
Gears 3!!

okay i'm totally sold on the hype!

the new horde looks sick!

and the 4 player multi co op!!! SICK!!!

anyone going to get it?

I'm definitely going to get it, the only question is when I'll be able to afford it.

I've been on the hype train for Gears of War 3 since I paid it off in full mid last month.

I'm stoked for campaign because this is the last of the trilogy and according to Epic games, this game will have the longest campaign than any other game that they've made and I cannot wait for what happens in the end. Stoked for multiplayer because of new modes and we finally get dedicated servers! :text-woo: Which means no more host advantage, no lag, no glitchy-ness. It's only you and your skill. If you managed to get in the the multiplayer beta, you can get a sense of how killer it's going to be.

Been preparing myself by playing Gears of War 2 multiplayer and trying to get to lvl 100 so I can have all the gold plated weapons skins for 3 and it's a bitch. Even with Epic putting on multiplied XP weekends until the release GOW 3, and it's still a fucking grind. But at lvl 70, I think I can pull it off by launch.

BloodRed87 said:
I've been on the hype train for Gears of War 3 since I paid it off in full mid last month.

I'm stoked for campaign because this is the last of the trilogy and according to Epic games, this game will have the longest campaign than any other game that they've made and I cannot wait for what happens in the end. Stoked for multiplayer because of new modes and we finally get dedicated servers! :text-woo: Which means no more host advantage, no lag, no glitchy-ness. It's only you and your skill. If you managed to get in the the multiplayer beta, you can get a sense of how killer it's going to be.

Been preparing myself by playing Gears of War 2 multiplayer and trying to get to lvl 100 so I can have all the gold plated weapons skins for 3 and it's a bitch. Even with Epic putting on multiplied XP weekends until the release GOW 3, and it's still a fucking grind. But at lvl 70, I think I can pull it off by launch.

wow level 100!!! color me impressed!

i did play the beta and it was awesome, the beta and battlefield bad co 2 have been my favorite multiplayers this yr. i cant wait for gears 3 and battlefield 3.
my mfc time is going to suck after those 2 games come out

Status
Not open for further replies.