AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games you want to see girls play on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaganO'Holloran

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 25, 2012
I've seen one on here about what games you want to play with girls, but what about games you want to watch them play? Are there any ones in specific?

If my computer cooperated, I might see if I could finally beat Slendy... Game scares the crap out of me, and I don't even normally do scary games!

Is Super Meat Boy out now? Seriously? WHERE DO I GET IT?????

In all seriousness Wii yoga and all are always fun. Resorts sword fighting so youre all moving around and all lol. Always my fav. And i wish i still had my rockband drum set cause i used to rock that game out with some Ghostbusters Solos naked all the time :)

Personally, I'm good with Twister. Mostly for the twisting, but also because I can think of few things more bring than watching another play a video game. This is coming from a long time of watching someone play a game. It's fucking boring. Topless gaming is good for a minute or two. Maybe on the Wii or Kinect, but just a console game with a controller? Might as well watch her sleep.

Hmm well that depends on if she's 'mutlitasking' :dance:
If she's just focused on the game then, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Legend of Zelda or something challenging XD
If it's while she's doing something naughty... then something less complicated like questing in World of Warcraft or playing Mario. :tongue5:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
Geist
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Minecraft and WoW have both been mentioned, which got me to thinking. Something with an online interactive component, where the model can get together and play with her members might be a pretty cool thing. Everyone getting on a public MC server for a big build or a note saying "Meet me in Azeroth!" could be quite an attractant, especially if it's something that you can play in windowed mode, so you can still chat with and perv on the model in her room while you play.

zippypinhead said:
Minecraft and WoW have both been mentioned, which got me to thinking. Something with an online interactive component, where the model can get together and play with her members might be a pretty cool thing. Everyone getting on a public MC server for a big build or a note saying "Meet me in Azeroth!" could be quite an attractant, especially if it's something that you can play in windowed mode, so you can still chat with and perv on the model in her room while you play.

I've owned a few minecraft servers and I have thought about buying one specifically for playing with my regulars, and the lovely people of this forum. My only worry is keeping out the trolls. A simple whitelist would do well. The other thing is mods and other game altering things, lately I've been playing feed the beast, but it's something that requires each user to download a launcher.

Also I might have to play Slender: The Arrival Beta. I got all 8 pages once O.O It's so much fun. :D

It would be nice to see models play something that doesn't require 100% of their effort and attention, like maybe "Scrabble" or "Texas Hold 'Em" and playing video games could also be something to do on a day when a model has her period (think outside your box days). I have also played a few games with models, including Yahoo! Games "Literati" (it's a clone of Scrabble) and the game "iSketch" at http://www.iSketch.net which interestingly can be played in different languages too (this one is a nice computer mouse drawing game where people have to guess the word you are trying to draw and the artist has time limits that don't affect the score of the game, if you take too long it just goes to the next artist, and you can join teams so that if someone on your team wins the whole team wins). That being said, there are some games like "Naughty Bear" which has been dropping in price a lot and can be fun if you don't mind violent games. "Dungeons & Dragons online" from http://www.ddo.com or Steam and is a free MMORPG sort of like World of Warcraft.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Oooh!! Would have to be those games where u have to think and concentrate really hard.. and inevitably get frustrated. Like.. 'Doors and rooms' on the iPhone.

The facial expressions would be hilarious.

That hole in the wall Kinect game where you have to pose in odd shapes to fit through the wall without knocking it over could be pretty entertaining on cam.

EDIT: also if the girl can sing even just a little bit you could play any of the music karaoke games for tips I bet.

Multitasking seems like it would be of utmost importance, still need to be able to interact or offer something "show worthy." I like the idea of horror games, really anything that elicits a reaction that would be amusing for cam. Usually when I'm gaming I get really into it and all sorts of silly things start flying out of my mouth. :-D

This is an interesting thread to bring back up.

I wouldn't particularly enjoy watching a model play a video game during her show, and not just because I'm not a gamer. Watching a model play just isn't all that exciting, even if she's nude. It might be fun for a group of regulars to organize a team and tip for the model to join them in the game since it would become a shared experience, but even that might not be a good use of cam time because it would exclude visitors who don't game or don't own the particular game the others want to play.

This is different from playing tipping games, which somebody else mentioned in this thread. Those engage the room, and get us pervs to make with the coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.