AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games/Contest Ideas for Cam Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxLily SagexXx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 13, 2014
Canada
Hi there everyone! I am planning on signing up to be a webcam model for streamate and myfreecams in the beginning of October. In the mean time I am researching and working out the details to how I would like to run my show to be successful. I understand that personality is key, just wondering if anyone has any advice on games and tricks to ask for tokens/tips? I have watched a few girls' shows and noticed they had charts, spinning wheels, etc in the background, I was curious what were some of the games models played to keep a room entertained? It will be a little while before I would be a verified model, but I would like to have my show set out ready for me to kick off the moment I sign up. Would love any advice about games, contests and anything you may not have consider before jumping into this business. Thanks!

I would spend time watching some models. I still do that now and not just to perv, but for research purposes. :lol:

JustJessie said:
I would spend time watching some models. I still do that now and not just to perv, but for research purposes. :lol:

Thanks! I have been watching lots when I have the time, haven't seen too many actually playing games, but it is something I would like to incorporate into my show. Will defiantly be watching as many different shows as I can between now and October.

Get registered as a model on this forum! There is tons of information that is just a key search away.

Reactions: xXxLily SagexXx
Status
Not open for further replies.