AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fucking trolls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
OK so I posted an add on craigslist because my cat ran away. well tonight I got a call from someone responding to the add saying that they had my cat and where going to sacrifice it. I mean I know that they where just fucking with me, but dang some ppl have nothing better to do with their time.

I'm sorry about your cat : ( Trolls are everywhere these days.

Also, the topic made me think there would be some of this:

se3s8.jpg

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Sorry about your cat. :( Unfortunately some people just have way too much time and find sport in trashing others.

Sorry to hear that PB :( have you put posters around? I once found a cat that had gone missing that way.

Jupiter551 said:
Sorry to hear that PB :( have you put posters around? I once found a cat that had gone missing that way.
yeah, I'm gonna put some posters up tomorrow

I'm not laughing at your cat being missing, that's awful, and I think it'll come back as all of my cats that have ever gone out have come back after a few days, but lol, SACRIFICE IT? To what the runaway kitty gods? Epic sigh.

Poker_Babe said:
Jupiter551 said:
yeah, I'm gonna put some posters up tomorrow

I am so sorry about your kitty running away. :( Did you call your local humane society, veterinary hospitals & rescue groups to see if anyone picked up your darling kitty? Veterinary hospitals will usually take the description of your baby, your information and post it somewhere in their clinic.

Best of luck, love!

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty :(
I think that troll really crossed the line this time. Calling to say that they're going to sacrifice your cat is sick. :angry4:
I really don't understand how some people seem to get off on causing pain to others.

ShelterLight said:
I really don't understand how some people seem to get off on causing pain to others.

This:

But I agree, fucking with cats is ALWAYS across the line. Even the sickest of trolls on the interwebs do not take kindly to cat abusers. I would imagine that threats or jokes of cat abuse are viewed in similarly poor light.

Attachments

• 618px-4tehlulz.jpg
    618px-4tehlulz.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 144
  • 1262715467890.jpg
    1262715467890.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 143
  • hurtcart.jpg
    hurtcart.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 143
Ahhhhh man... was just going through the pics on my comp. to clean up old images I don't use any more, and I came upon these... I sure do miss him. :crybaby:

Attachments

• Me n Little Boy.jpg
    Me n Little Boy.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Little Boy n Me.jpg
    Little Boy n Me.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 89
Poker_Babe said:
Ahhhhh man... was just going through the pics on my comp. to clean up old images I don't use any more, and I came upon these... I sure do miss him. :crybaby:
Ahhh you still haven't found him :crybaby: Breaks my heart when pets go missing. Did you walk around your area calling his name? There's always a chance he's lost or trapped somewhere by a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.