AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

From Nerve.com: "True Stories: A Cam Girl In Love"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww. :(

oh wow that made me tear up a bit .....
I was half expecting him to turn out to be a psycho gathering info and using it against her....... unexpected feelings caught me off guard!

Reactions: LadyLuna
mynameisbob84 said:
Call me cynical but it all sounds too much like a romantic novella to be true :twocents-02cents:

That was my problem also, but at least it was well written. I also would recommend reading the nerve comments, they were quite good.

Reactions: bob
schlmoe said:
It would be totally believable if it was a Romanian model.

I agree.. usa girls are far to hardened business minded to have such .. vulnerabilities.
:-D

Reactions: bob
SoTxBob said:
schlmoe said:
It would be totally believable if it was a Romanian model.

I agree.. usa girls are far to hardened business minded to have such .. vulnerabilities.
:-D
You guys are saying all of this stuff in the third degree right?

Reactions: LailaBaise
I understand the reasons people cheat when in a monogamous relationship that they aren't getting emotional or physical fulfillment out of, but even so, this story kind of annoys me. They both just kind of screwed themselves over on there own, so I don't really have much sympathy.

What a bastard.

It's totally believable. But essentially he never meant to leave his wife for her, he was using her. If he had ever loved her he wouldn't have gone to europe with his wife when he knew it'd be difficult and mean losing the other child. And wtf? Sending her a message years after to mess up her head again? Some people are just horrible. Whether or not he had feelings for her they were never enough and he clearly never intended on following through. Also poor wife! He was playing two women who didn't deserve it. Poor girl.

Isabella_deL said:
What a bastard.

It's totally believable. But essentially he never meant to leave his wife for her, he was using her. If he had ever loved her he wouldn't have gone to europe with his wife when he knew it'd be difficult and mean losing the other child. And wtf? Sending her a message years after to mess up her head again? Some people are just horrible. Whether or not he had feelings for her they were never enough and he clearly never intended on following through. Also poor wife! He was playing two women who didn't deserve it. Poor girl.

Woah, woah, woah. It takes two to tango, bb :) She also had a boyfriend (assuming any of this is true).

Reactions: bob and LailaBaise
Wow, I must be jaded. Someone says "you're not really _____, what's the truth?" to me and my first instinct is to ban them for thinking they're SOOO much smarter than everyone else and that they're entitled to that information. Also, he only paid her after days and days of bothering her in free? This love story sucks. It's like the Twilight of camgirl love stories. I want to hear the one with Miss Lollipop again.

VeronicaChaos said:
Wow, I must be jaded. Someone says "you're not really _____, what's the truth?" to me and my first instinct is to ban them for thinking they're SOOO much smarter than everyone else and that they're entitled to that information. Also, he only paid her after days and days of bothering her in free? This love story sucks. It's like the Twilight of camgirl love stories. I want to hear the one with Miss Lollipop again.

:lol: Ohmygod, so fucking true.

ALRIGHT!!! you guys ruined it. I'm chucking my feelings in the bin again :(

eta: what's the, hum, story with Miss_Lollipop? asking just out of a coworker's non sexual interest obviously..........

mynameisbob84 said:
Woah, woah, woah. It takes two to tango, bb She also had a boyfriend (assuming any of this is true).

True, she's definitely not an innocent party in this, and she carried on fancying him even though she knew he was married, but a boyfriend isn't a wife and children. You can dump a boyfriend easily and she mentioned they were having problems, I assume they broke up when she moved away. Also her feelings sounded like they were real, like she might have actually gone for it, whilst it seemed like he had his chance but wasn't going to take it. He enjoyed the fantasy but was in reality just leading her on/enjoying the attention. This is cruel. And then sending her a message so long afterwards dragging all those feelings up, giving her false hope is plain nasty. It can sound romantic because so many women seem to be trained into believe: a guy being a bellend=romantic. When people mess us around it makes our feelings grow deeper, for some reason we're just built like that. If they'd met up, either it'd have worked or it wouldn't have. If it'd been real for either of them then they would have made it work, they would have left the people they were with to make a go of it. None of this happened, so it's a pretty crap story and not that different than any other girl who's cheated on her boyfriend/had an affair with a married man, and oh wait? he doesn't leave his wife?! Shocker....

VeronicaChaos said:

oh my god! I noticed that! I was thinking "jeeze, if someone accused me of not being my age I'd want to punch them! Even if I had been lying!" It's just a very rude thing to say to a woman! "you're not 22, you look far older!" nice...

Idk, this story really pissed me off. They both had significant others and yet they still started an emotionally invested relationship. That's petty high school crap and isn't behavior that adults should partake in.

I don't understand...why do some of you think it couldn't be true?

curvyredhead said:
I don't understand...why do some of you think it couldn't be true?

I don't get that either, it's not like it had a happy ending, this kind of stuff actually happens on a daily basis over the internet. People don't get it a lot of the time but it's VERY easy to get close to someone you've never met online, to believe you're in love with them. It's a lot harder to have arguments with people online too because you can just log off if you need/want space.

blackxrose said:
Idk, this story really pissed me off. They both had significant others and yet they still started an emotionally invested relationship. That's petty high school crap and isn't behavior that adults should partake in.

I would go even further and think that cam girls and members in committed relationships should not even be on MFC to begin with.

nervous101 said:
blackxrose said:

I would go even further and think that cam girls and members in committed relationships should not even be on MFC to begin with.

My favorite model is in a committed relationship, why shouldn't she be on MFC? It is not a dating website. Although some of them may also be on one of those if they are in an very open relationship, which is their right as adults.

Shaun__ said:
nervous101 said:
blackxrose said:

My favorite model is in a committed relationship, why shouldn't she be on MFC? It is not a dating website. Although some of them may also be on one of those if they are in an very open relationship, which is their right as adults.

They have the right to do what they want with their lives, but I personally do not think it is right. If a woman is in a committed relationship her body should be for her significant other only, and the man shouldn't even look at other women, never mind nude ones.

And yes I'm single.

nervous101 said:
Shaun__ said:
nervous101 said:
blackxrose said:

They have the right to do what they want with their lives, but I personally do not think it is right. If a woman is in a committed relationship her body should be for her significant other only, and the man shouldn't even look at other women, never mind nude ones.

And yes I'm single.

Her body should belong to her and her alone.

Shaun__ said:
nervous101 said:
Shaun__ said:
nervous101 said:
blackxrose said:

And yes I'm single.

Her body should belong to her and her alone.

Starting to get side-tracked, but I'm sure there are models on here who agrees with my stance that they shouldn't be doing this if they have a significant other. But that doesn't mean they are giving up ownership of their bodies. It is more of a moral issue depending on what the individual believes in. I also don't believe in the extreme example such as open relationships.

Thank you Shaun_
nervous101 I could not disagree more with you.

Back to the actual post...so to be clear....it's this actual story itself (in particular) that is unbelievable to some?...not the concept of it being possible. To polished or something? I can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.