AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FREE oral sex from a weirdo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2011
United States
Anyone interested? ROFL
I found this on:http://www.regretsy.com/2012/06/07/attention-louisville-residents/
louisville.jpg

qualifications.jpg

Wow, and I thought that the guy looking for a camgirl roomate was weird.
If you want to apply, click here: http://www.louisvillefreeface.com/index.htm

I know nobody here would actually apply, but I find it funny that he thinks he's so important that he has his own webpage to advertise his "service". :lol:

Well damn it all to hell!

I was just about to launch my "oral sex by the minute" service (just pay for exactly how much you need!) and this jerk is giving it away for free.

Way to destroy the market...

:angry4:

Talking about weirdos,

There was this man who was kind of harassing me; trying to convince me I was the 'perfect' model for this 'incredible' project of creating a movie/study with sensor detectors reflected on/through a computer making of it a 3D animated thing.. WHATEVER IT WAS..!! Then he said I needed to be tested somehow, or my body needed it to be precise, in order to make sure i was sensitive enough, and that my physical reactions at least had to be a certain type of reactions he was confusing himself trying to explain.. SO to sum it up, he needed to oil massage my naked body and lick my feet..

Hmm.. Are you so lame that this is the only way you found to pick up girls? More important.. Does any girl fall for this crap? Really..!?

True story..!! Happened to me few years ago, I still don't remember how I knew the guy :oops:

FrenshKiss said:
Talking about weirdos,

There was this man who was kind of harassing me; trying to convince me I was the 'perfect' model for this 'incredible' project of creating a movie/study with sensor detectors reflected on/through a computer making of it a 3D animated thing.. WHATEVER IT WAS..!! Then he said I needed to be tested somehow, or my body needed it to be precise, in order to make sure i was sensitive enough, and that my physical reactions at least had to be a certain type of reactions he was confusing himself trying to explain.. SO to sum it up, he needed to oil massage my naked body and lick my feet..

Hmm.. Are you so lame that this is the only way you found to pick up girls? More important.. Does any girl fall for this crap? Really..!?

True story..!! Happened to me few years ago, I still don't remember how I knew the guy :oops:

Was he driving this van?

Free_17c30d_418467.jpg

Littlegringo said:
FrenshKiss said:
Talking about weirdos,

Was he driving this van?

Free_17c30d_418467.jpg

Can't see the pic :?

Littlegringo said:
FrenshKiss said:
Littlegringo said:
FrenshKiss said:
Was he driving this van?

Free_17c30d_418467.jpg

Can't see the pic :?

Really? Strange, it's showing up fine on my screen. :think:

Can anyone else see it or not see it?

It's most likely at my end..!! Happened with few other posts where I couldn't see most pictures..!! :crybaby:

I can't see it either. Even if I paste the URL into manually...when I do that, it takes me to the home page of that site.

I am scared :sad5: How come NOW I can see it..?! Is the post hunted..!!? LOL

FrenshKiss said:
I am scared :sad5: How come NOW I can see it..?! Is the post hunted..!!? LOL
:lol: I still can't in Chrome, but I can in Firefox... Here it is copied to imgur dot com for those that can't:

tKHfa.jpg

The important thing is that I can see it, and I think it's funny.

Anyone that can't see it, can tip me 100 tokens and I'll explain what the picture is :-D

Littlegringo said:

Anyone that can't see it, can tip me 100 tokens and I'll explain what the picture is :-D

On or Offline teeeeeeps? :dance:

FrenshKiss said:
Littlegringo said:

Offline Teeps of course BB!

Littlegringo said:
FrenshKiss said:
Littlegringo said:

Offline Teeps of course BB!

I now am able to see the picture but weeeeel teep you BB just for the fun of eeeeet.. :dance:

FrenshKiss said:
Talking about weirdos,

Ah, yes, 3D animated detector technology. It's in its infancy, you see. Highly experimental. Hard to explain over the internet but if you'd like I could show you how it works. I'd just need to give you an oil massage and lick your feet and then run away before you begin to suspect that 3D animated detector technology is something I made up :?

Reactions: camstory
mynameisbob84 said:
FrenshKiss said:
Talking about weirdos,

Ah, yes, 3D animated detector technology. It's in its infancy, you see. Highly experimental. Hard to explain over the internet but if you'd like I could show you how it works. I'd just need to give you an oil massage and lick your feet and then run away before you begin to suspect that 3D animated detector technology is something I made up :?
There are many of us that take this cutting edge technology very seriously. This guy was obviously a fraud, the feet are the only part of the anatomy that is not part of the 3D Animation process. He did know someone, or somehow gained a bit of information tho. Information that is somewhat of a secret. You see, I discovered, less then 6 months ago, that by licking the entire body after the oil rub down, and using a special saliva filtered 3D lens, one could revel the body's natural 3D topographic, eliminating the need to glue those little glowy, ping pongy things to the subject, and thus advancing the technology greatly, and vastly improving the overall 3Dy sorta effect.

For a price I might be persuaded to revel the details in person. Yes, tokens would be acceptable. Teep me bb. :shifty:

Bocefish said:
Yep, another genius...

In addition to HIV, other STDs that can be transmitted through oral sex with an infected partner include herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts (HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), and hepatitis A.

But hey, as long as he thinks your cute... you're golden. :shhh:

I read the site he asks for the women to be tested. not that it makes it any less wierd

Well damn, he's just too far away. Maybe he has an equally creepy brother/cousin/uncle/friend in Minnesota so I can get free oral sex, too! :lol: :?

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:
FrenshKiss said:
Talking about weirdos,

There are many of us that take this cutting edge technology very seriously. This guy was obviously a fraud, the feet are the only part of the anatomy that is not part of the 3D Animation process. He did know someone, or somehow gained a bit of information tho. Information that is somewhat of a secret. You see, I discovered, less then 6 months ago, that by licking the entire body after the oil rub down, and using a special saliva filtered 3D lens, one could revel the body's natural 3D topographic, eliminating the need to glue those little glowy, ping pongy things to the subject, and thus advancing the technology greatly, and vastly improving the overall 3Dy sorta effect.

For a price I might be persuaded to revel the details in person. Yes, tokens would be acceptable. Teep me bb. :shifty:

@camstory, How much bb? :techie-computer:

The good news though @mynameisbob84 is that all he saw was my clothed back when I left and all he felt was my natural "I'm gonna dismember you if you keep harassing me" sent.. Yeah.. I know.. He felt my sent.. Oh well !!

Do I get a discount a discount, bb? ... PLEEEEEEZ :cry:

This is a flagrant attempt to bounce this thread to keep it from falling off pg. one. Why would I do this? Well first, I am not doing it b/c I understand it to be bad form, disrespectful, or irritating to Admin. I am, in spite of those things, Topping it b/c I see a much deeper discussion that could develop. (I apologize and wont make a habit of it, would not do it this time if I did not think there is much value that can come from this thread.) I have some things to add in defense of the weirdo, or if not in his defense, no doubt in contradiction to some of the opinions offered here. I want to do that carefully b/c I think if I can articulate what I feel to be true, it will make sense. On the other hand, if I try to rush it, having no time right now, I fear I may sound as delusional as this guy. I will write my post later this night after my other obligations are out of the way.

Consider his same advert, but in a female voice. What would you feel differently about, what would you feel the same about? When is something a double standard, and when is it OK, or reasonable?

TheFluffsta said:
anyone fancy a blowjob?

And I'll let you practice on me free of charge..... :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.