AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flip the script: Things Models Say to Assholes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also never understood why this is a thing, NEVER would I PM someone model, if she doesn't initiate it.. the whole being able to PM/DM people without some form of acceptance is actually just annoying as hell...
It is also almost always terrible when users PM other users. I have had a ton of unsolicited advertisements for models and the occasional harassing message. I will say a couple have been good guys but that is the exception not the rule

Reactions: Wuggie
It is also almost always terrible when users PM other users. I have had a ton of unsolicited advertisements for models and the occasional harassing message. I will say a couple have been good guys but that is the exception not the rule
I think the ONE time I have PM'ed another user, was when me and him both planned on getting gifts from Lovense for the same girl, and I figured I'd poke him before we ordered the exact same thing :) but yes it's so damn odd when people just pop up in your PMs - Model or user!

I hate that on Chaturbate. I don't even say write anything or verbally say anything anymore. I just ban them now.

That drove me bonkers on Chaturbate too! I think I've even said aloud in the chat "Why do y'all always do this shit???" 😂

Terry really wanted to get to know me. Cute, right? After the last message he told me I am a nice lady but that the network is down. I told him I am banning his bullshit.

Better luck next time, Terry.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 14.44.04.png

"So we can get to know eachother"

Omg this level of naivety, and thinking the world revolves around "oneself", drives me absolutely fucking Bonkers! So, so many people think like that too. It's insane! Hello Contextual Awareness.

Blows my mind!

I'll pile on. Stop saying "let's catch up," when a guy really means I want to rub one out looking at you. Let's catch up, to me as a woman, means I'm going to tell you how life has been going.

I'll pile on. Stop saying "let's catch up," when a guy really means I want to rub one out looking at you. Let's catch up, to me as a woman, means I'm going to tell you how life has been going.
This so much! And also, "I have missed you" - lets be honest here... You didnt even remember me until you by accident stumbled across my room with your cock hard in your hand.

Due to recent changes I can't get a screen shot of this but dude comes in and says:

"Mind standing up so we can see what we're working with?"

I responded with, "I never mind banning people with zero tokens who say disgusting things like this." His user name was shitsngiggles

View attachment 98162

ahh the entitled man who goes on the assumption that his biggest hurdle is the distance between us.
THIS actually pisses me off somewhat, a friend of mine also just had a user tell her he had come to her city and then offered her money to sleep with him, like wtf is peoples problem with knowing the difference between different kinds of sex workers?!

Reactions: CallMeMaria
THIS actually pisses me off somewhat, a friend of mine also just had a user tell her he had come to her city and then offered her money to sleep with him, like wtf is peoples problem with knowing the difference between different kinds of sex workers?!
I am with you there. What bothers me the most is that most of these guys just completely take the female opinion out of the equation and just assume that of course the lady will oblige and that in fact they should be nothing but grateful for the opportunity. The entitlement really gets me pissed off.

Might be just my experience, but I get many these dudes on a daily basis. At this hour of the day my patience is thin and i dont reply with "bimbo blonde" "only in pvt hihi" anymore.... Fuck them and their entitled egos.

I am with you there. What bothers me the most is that most of these guys just completely take the female opinion out of the equation and just assume that of course the lady will oblige and that in fact they should be nothing but grateful for the opportunity. The entitlement really gets me pissed off.

Might be just my experience, but I get many these dudes on a daily basis. At this hour of the day my patience is thin and i dont reply with "bimbo blonde" "only in pvt hihi" anymore.... Fuck them and their entitled egos.
I think entitlement is the perfect way of describing this! I also know that several of the girls I talk to have gotten these kind of offers, so I guess it's super normal, it just should never make it alright, every single one I know find it distasteful and just get kind of angry about it, so I really wonder if anyone ever takes these people up on the "offer" since it's so often it happens

I think entitlement is the perfect way of describing this! I also know that several of the girls I talk to have gotten these kind of offers, so I guess it's super normal, it just should never make it alright, every single one I know find it distasteful and just get kind of angry about it, so I really wonder if anyone ever takes these people up on the "offer" since it's so often it happens
Yes, some do take people up on the offer. I've heard conventions are great ways to do this.

Not really an asshole, but I found it funny. Sorry I didn't get a screen shot.

I know many models here have expressed that they appreciate all tips, no matter how small; and all those one token tips add up. But I find the "yellow walls" of one token tips to be mildly annoying and can instantly kill the vibe in an otherwise active room. Have some respect for yourself AND the model and stop throwing nickels at her. Apparently this model feels the same:
I'm in Flirting Mode so I don't even have a Lush connected and I had a guy tip like 200 1 token tips the other day. then ask afterwards if it felt good. I was all "er yes?"

lol. It's always freeloaders that start out like that... I don't even do raceplay, and it's against the rules.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.