AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First cam experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2011
Sometimes, I like to visit the fresh new models having their first cam experience. Some of them seem innocent, shy, and nervous and aren't sure what to even do.
It kind of reminds me of this. http://www.m0ar.org/3025

I try to figure out how much potential they have to be successful on MFC, and follow their progress. It's a nice feeling to have been there at the very start, in a room with less than 15 people, with what today are some of the top models. I also find it interesting to watch them learn, develop a fan base, get creative, improve their performances, and become more confident with what they have to offer.

Maybe models can share with us how their first time on cam was like, and how they've changed since that time.

I was kind of a dumbbell and had only watched maybe a model once or twice before I became a model on MFC. I was just so excited to start, if I watched other people I would have been like ughhh lets gooo I wanna get onnnn. I already sorta cammed elsewhere before MFC, so I was confident about MFC, just clueless. I went through a lot of weird phases.

Soooo.. I came online totally unprepared for the first time in March 2011. Had 1 yellow light on my desk, no mic, and a shitty webcam. I typed the whole time in my little hoody and didn't get naked. There was nearly 300 people in my room that first night and was told how impressed they were and that I wasn't 'robotic' like new models. I made enough that first night to get a new webcam. I didn't know I needed a new one until I logged on and saw how shitty it looked! Damn! I was wicked upset, so overnighted a new one. When it got there the first thing I did was go out and buy a sheet for my wall (rofl) and turned off the mic setting on my new cam. I lived with a ton of people at the time, so I figured me talking would be a bad idea and no one seemed to care that I wasn't talking. I didn't do countdowns, I just did privates and group shows and had no clue what the f a camscore was.

A few days later I was getting a lot of comments about the quietness in my room. Bought a year of Pandora, flipped on my mic just enough for people to hear music, but I still kept quiet. A few people started to catch me laugh and about a week later I announced on Twitter that I'll finally be talking. Silly enough, when I did start using my voice people said they actually missed the sweet serenade of my typing, hahaha.

About a week after thatttt.. my huge voyeurism fetish started to kick in and I had a real craving to try out a public show. Except I was so shy about moaning and didn't want other people in the house to hear, so I held it all in the entire time. :lol: It was wicked hard doing this and sadly it ended up being more of a comedy for people rather than a sexy show. A week later and yup, I was a moaning maniac. 1 month later after I had a real steady pay check from MFC, I quit my day job as a sales associate at a pet shop, and moved the fuck out to my own apartment!

Fast forward to now.. I've grown into a public show maniac who loooves countdowns. I don't do privates but just recently I started doing a group show about once a week. And that's the growth of Eva. :woops: :lol:

Edit: Hahaha, as I reread this it's like a serious downward spiral of innocence to downright naughty. :dance: :dance: :dance:

My first caming experience was......
LoL

I had no modeling experience previous to MFC. I spent weeks reading forums and watching cams learning everything I could. I put outfits together, planned shows, got a studio light set, a Logitech 9000, cleaned out my lap top, gathered my toys (which I have about 12 dildos/vibrators plus floggers paddles n a slew of other fun things) I felt as prepaired as ever.

The first time I turned on my cam I was completely overwhelmed I only lasted for about 90 min before I had to take a break and collect myself. The amount of PMs and slightly demanding people coming to check out the new girl was something I never planned for. I tried to manage it as best I could but in the end I felt completely emotionally drained. I was pleased that I recieved such an enthusiastic welcome but it was rough.

In the weeks since things have slowed down a bit I am learning how to handle the chat and the PMs. I also plan on branching out to other sites and promotional areas. For me it's a continual learning process.

Status
Not open for further replies.