AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetishes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LingWoosBunny said:
Just as straight males fantasize about two women getting it on, I fantasize about two men sharing some passionate moments. Needless to say half(or more) of the males frown and beckon me to stop elaborating my "fetish".
:text-tmi:

Miss_Lollipop said:
LingWoosBunny said:
Just as straight males fantasize about two women getting it on, I fantasize about two men sharing some passionate moments. Needless to say half(or more) of the males frown and beckon me to stop elaborating my "fetish".

Me too :)
ME TOO! Not like full on "doing it" but 2 sexy straight guys who get a little drunk, a little hair tugging, passionate kissing and a Sia Sandwich. Yes please. Theres something super taboo about it that turns me on. MissLolli and Ling you are not alone.

Sia Green said:
ME TOO! Not like full on "doing it" but 2 sexy straight guys who get a little drunk, a little hair tugging, passionate kissing and a Sia Sandwich. Yes please. Theres something super taboo about it that turns me on. MissLolli and Ling you are not alone.
I thought the original statement was that the two men were getting it on with each other, not you :p Otherwise I'd volunteer... :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: Sia Green
Glad I am not alone, Miss Lolli and Sia. Ever watched "Rules of Attraction"?Though I am a non-fan of Ian Somerhalder and James Van Der Beek, how I am mesmerized by the kissing scene :drool: :oops: . Anyway... I will hush up now and leave the rest of my thoughts in the gutter.

I think my biggest fetish is mind-break. Where one is reduced to a drooling, dripping, mess whose only purpose is to receive penetration and beg for cock. Whips and chains and leather feel too corny for me, but this kind of total subjugation...hm. brb I have to go fap.

Thought about posting pics, reconsidered.

Jessi said:
I think my biggest fetish is mind-break. Where one is reduced to a drooling, dripping, mess whose only purpose is to receive penetration and beg for cock. Whips and chains and leather feel too corny for me, but this kind of total subjugation...
Same here. Nothing more to add. :)

I'm not sure if this counts as a fetish, but I love girls with 'substance'. This is within the context of intelligence, wit and banter. It's weird - I prefer to have my mind blown than my genitals blown - it's actually a turn-on for me. That's why I choose my favourite models to be a specific few ;D. AmberCutie and JessiD comes to mind.

EDIT - I admire the other girls too, but I've yet to know many of you :p

I was going to edit this in, but it timed out. I have a weird thing for tongues, piercings and girl-on-girl kissing. You've got to love beautiful eyes and legs too. I hope I don't come across as too creepy now >.<

Attachments

• Leah.jpg
    Leah.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 306
  • tumblr_luott5zBOj1r2cqopo1_500.gif
    tumblr_luott5zBOj1r2cqopo1_500.gif
    496 KB · Views: 306
  • tumblr_litskzCIHU1qa644no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_litskzCIHU1qa644no1_500.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 306
  • _MG_3985.JPG
    _MG_3985.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 306
  • winter4639.jpg
    winter4639.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: atrain37
Miss_Lollipop said:
for the record - NOT INTO BEING PEED ON.

Thank you for the funny video. For the record - NOT INTO BEING PEED ON or peeing on others either. I do want to ask since you said you do not like being peed on if you like to pee on others?

Miss_Lollipop said:

I don't know where to put this
so i'll just leave this here.....

I'm going to be somewhat insensitive and ask you to clarify if you are also 'not into being peed in'. I presume that's an affirmative too?

I have a JessiD fetish :3

Today was interesting. It was originally an 'ice show', but since Jessi ran out of ice... she used a chocolate popsicle and get herself all sticky. It was proceeded with a steamy shower show. That was an interesting experience indeed. Pics (with permission from Jessi)!!

EDIT

I think I'll attach the pics directly. Imgur seems to butcher the quality with the .jpg format

Thanks for everything, Jessi. I do apologize if I was a little weird/different - I'm not usually so tired when I go on MFC.

Chocolate!

Chocolate boobs!

Shower time!

I hope you've enjoyed the show as much as I did, Jessi. Thanks for everything!

Attachments

• chocolate1.png
    chocolate1.png
    677 KB · Views: 235
  • chocolate2.png
    chocolate2.png
    983 KB · Views: 235
  • shower1.png
    shower1.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 235
  • shower2.png
    shower2.png
    821.4 KB · Views: 235
Reactions: uhohtrouble
hornygods said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I'm going to be somewhat insensitive and ask you to clarify if you are also 'not into being peed in'. I presume that's an affirmative too?

If i could pee in front of other people I would totally pee on people for cash. Or just laughs.
I totally would.

as it is I wait till everyone leaves the public restrooms before I can pee. I'm a shy peer.

And no, no peeing in me either dudes. In, on or around.
And please PLEASE put the seat down when you're done!

Miss_Lollipop said:
hornygods said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

as it is I wait till everyone leaves the public restrooms before I can pee. I'm a shy peer.

I have to wait until the public restroom is empty too
If anyone can hear me I cant go! :(

Miss_Lollipop said:
hornygods said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

If i could pee in front of other people I would totally pee on people for cash. Or just laughs.
I totally would.

And no, no peeing in me either dudes. In, on or around.
And please PLEASE put the seat down when you're done!

I saw that video for the first time for the other day and I really enjoyed it.

True, funny story: I used to be really pee-shy too. My dominant fellow took great pleasure in teasing and taunting me about it. I couldn't pee in crowded public washrooms, and anytime I felt like I was "pressured" to pee, it just didn't work.

...And then I became a Pro-Domme. It was my second or third night there and a young (and oddly handsome!) fellow came in for a watersports/humiliation session. I was asked if I wanted to participate, and I was somewhat honest when I said that I didn't know if I'd be able to, but that I'd be willing to try.

So, I walk into the main dungeon with another trainee, the dungeon owner, and the mistress who was conducting the session, and the boy in question is chained in a cage. He has gorgeous golden hair, bright blue eyes and a really fit body. I had found out about this session 30 minutes before it was about to take place, so by this point I had drank a shitload of water.

They moved him to a bondage table in the middle of the room. I let the others go first, still not knowing if I could. And then, finally, it was my turn. The other trainee put a "box" in front of me so I could step up onto it, and then onto the table. What I didn't realize, though, was that the box wasn't solid, so... I put one foot on it, went to shift my weight up and it totally collapsed beneath me. Rofl. I scraped my leg against the side of the table, and still have a scar on my right leg as a result.

...The best part? There were 4 other people in the room and no one else even noticed the fall, so I just got up again, lol.

I stood up on the table, standing above him, straddling his body. I did have a few minutes of honestly not being sure if I could do this or not, and stalled by ordering him to beg and plead. I told him that I'd only piss on him if I thought he earned it, and begging properly might appease me.

So, he begged, and by some miracle.. my body cooperated with me. I pissed on his cock, while listening to him plead for me to piss in his mouth. So, I did, and he spit it out all over himself. When he begged to lick me clean (something that I'm not offering in my services, in case you were wondering), I got to use the "Why would I let you lick me clean after you spit all of my piss out?!". He begged and begged, and I just stood there and humiliated him, telling him all the reasons why I wouldn't allow it.

...And since then I've probably done more watersports-related Pro-Domme scenes than anything else. Needless to say, I'm not pee-shy anymore.

TL;DR: Was pee shy, became a Pro-Domme, fell on my ass while attempting to piss on some dude's cock, and then managed to do it anyway. :p

-----------

And on a totally unrelated note: AWESOME CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS!!! I'm so glad someone got screen caps of that!

Tristyn said:

True, funny story: I used to be really pee-shy too. My dominant fellow took great pleasure in teasing and taunting me about it. I couldn't pee in crowded public washrooms, and anytime I felt like I was "pressured" to pee, it just didn't work.

...And then I became a Pro-Domme. It was my second or third night there and a young (and oddly handsome!) fellow came in for a watersports/humiliation session. I was asked if I wanted to participate, and I was somewhat honest when I said that I didn't know if I'd be able to, but that I'd be willing to try.

So, I walk into the main dungeon with another trainee, the dungeon owner, and the mistress who was conducting the session, and the boy in question is chained in a cage. He has gorgeous golden hair, bright blue eyes and a really fit body. I had found out about this session 30 minutes before it was about to take place, so by this point I had drank a shitload of water.

They moved him to a bondage table in the middle of the room. I let the others go first, still not knowing if I could. And then, finally, it was my turn. The other trainee put a "box" in front of me so I could step up onto it, and then onto the table. What I didn't realize, though, was that the box wasn't solid, so... I put one foot on it, went to shift my weight up and it totally collapsed beneath me. Rofl. I scraped my leg against the side of the table, and still have a scar on my right leg as a result.

...The best part? There were 4 other people in the room and no one else even noticed the fall, so I just got up again, lol.

I stood up on the table, standing above him, straddling his body. I did have a few minutes of honestly not being sure if I could do this or not, and stalled by ordering him to beg and plead. I told him that I'd only piss on him if I thought he earned it, and begging properly might appease me.

So, he begged, and by some miracle.. my body cooperated with me. I pissed on his cock, while listening to him plead for me to piss in his mouth. So, I did, and he spit it out all over himself. When he begged to lick me clean (something that I'm not offering in my services, in case you were wondering), I got to use the "Why would I let you lick me clean after you spit all of my piss out?!". He begged and begged, and I just stood there and humiliated him, telling him all the reasons why I wouldn't allow it.

...And since then I've probably done more watersports-related Pro-Domme scenes than anything else. Needless to say, I'm not pee-shy anymore.

TL;DR: Was pee shy, became a Pro-Domme, fell on my ass while attempting to piss on some dude's cock, and then managed to do it anyway. :p

-----------

And on a totally unrelated note: AWESOME CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS!!! I'm so glad someone got screen caps of that!

Hey Tristyn...
How do I book an in person (non pee related) session with you? Just wondering........... :p
Even with the pee your description had me squirming....

Reactions: Tristyn and Jessi
Miss_Lollipop said:
Tristyn said:

-----------

Hey Tristyn...
How do I book an in person (non pee related) session with you? Just wondering........... :p
Even with the pee your description had me squirming....

Come visit me. ;D

I had a weird thing that I like. For some strange reason I get turned on when someone cracks my back.
I blame the hot chiropractor who fixed my back for me when I fell out of a tree in highschool lol

I have a major panty fetish. I always get super excited when guys ask for weird panty stuff like panty stuffing or gagging on them. I'm also really into being forced to drool/cry and let it run all over my face. The other day I was givin a bj and the guy used his hands to stretch my mouth open super wide and fucked my face. There was drool everywhere and I was choking sooo much. It was the best ever.

Re: Fetish Names

Frankie said:
Plushie fetish & furries are different. Furries are the people who get off on dressing up as animals and fucking other people dressed up as animals. Plushie fetish people just want to see a human get it on with a stuffed animal.

Frankie I love you to death but most Furries don't get off sexualy on dressing like a animal. There are some but they really are fewer and farther between than the media makes them out to be. A lot of us dress as animals becasue to be something more than human is a fascinating concept. Some do it to be different and to get attention, some do it because there is an eroticism in the feel of fur though they may not be attracted to the animal form itself. It all depends on the person. For me find that fur has a calmative effect that is slightly erotic. If I'm having a bad day I get home and put my tail on, this instantly lifts my mood.

On the note of Plushies, they come in two varieties. Your standard plushie that gets off on stuffed animals and then you have the others commonly refered to as "teddy bear fuckers". These are people that are attracted to people in fursuits (furries) with out the desire to dress in a fursuite.

Okay my 2cents is put in....

Reactions: lordmagellan
Status
Not open for further replies.