AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've loved this song since I was very little. It still gives me shivers.

Reactions: vaderface11

The single greatest in-your-car, head-boppin', air-drum-and-guitar-playin', speakers-rattlin' song ever!

Another song by Nick and the Bad Seeds and much more characteristic....aka dark, disturbing but still fucking brilliant :mrgreen:
I had to upload this myself cos the vevo version has terrible audio (fuck you vevo!)

PS, guitar enthusiasts check out the vintage fender mustang Blixa Bargeld is playing :drool:

I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back...

With my New York brim and my gold tooth displayed,
Nobody give me trouble cause they know I got it made...yeah, that's me alright... :-D

Hey Schlmoe- Have you ever heard Should I stay or Should I go off of their 'From Here to Eternity' Live album? My favorite version of that song, then again 95% of their songs I prefer live.

Tragic, epic song about world war one

And as the ship pulled in to Circular Quay,
I looked at the place where me legs used to be,
And thanked christ, there was nobody waiting for me
to grieve, and to mourn, and to pity.

Back when I was young(er) we shared music by recording each other's vinyl records and radio broadcasts on reel-to-reel tape. One day, a friend of mine played me this song he had just recorded off the radio. I was 13 and had never heard anything like it and I was never the same.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Since I'm giving away my age, here is another song from the 70s I played to death.

And the nurse will tell you lies
Of a kingdom beyond the skies.
But I am lost within this half-world,
It hardly seems to matter now.

Reactions: Traditio
Beautiful, intense, raw. Who can listen to this and not feel anything? Bruce Springsteen's version of Because the Night

Sevrin said:
Since I'm giving away my age, here is another song from the 70s I played to death.

And the nurse will tell you lies
Of a kingdom beyond the skies.
But I am lost within this half-world,
It hardly seems to matter now.

I still play it to death - nice video - i always lol on the hairy Phil Collins!!

In a must own Album Jello Biafra joins Ministry to form LARD

Everyone's scared of everyone else
'Specially who they love the most
No kind act goes unpunished
Show you care just shows you're weak

SweepTheLeg said:
In a must own Album Jello Biafra joins Ministry to form LARD
I love how just a band name I haven't thought of in 15 years brings back a flash of visceral memory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.