AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite video games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, based on that description I played 3 not 4.

I haven't played 5 either, in fact I didn't realize that they had released a fifth one, might have to check it out one of these days.

If you're still not sure, 3 was the first one on the PS2, and had 3 main characters, and you could play their stories in any order.

Dunno if it's just rumors, but apparently Suikoden VI is in development.

I'm pretty sure it was 3, I think I would've recognized something in your description if I'd played 4, and the three character thing sounds familiar.

in case it's not obvious, I have a fairly shit memory.

is it going to be multi-platform? I might check it out regardless, but I'm curious

From what I can tell, it will probably be PS360. I haven't seen a legitimate confirmation that it will be released yet, though.

The Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island II: LeChuck's Revenge
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Fallout Series (I have the Trilogy DVD disc for PC and 3 for 360. Going to rebuy 3 as GotYE)
Metroid series
The Orange Box
WarCraft II + Expansion
The Lord of the Rings Online
BioShock (Still want to play 2)
NO CLUE

I'd say overall the Mario Kart games have been my favorite as far as a series. I used to love Rock n Roll Racing also. Was a HUGE Diablo 2 fan as far as PC Gaming. I've been playing WoW for a while now so I guess that one should be a favorite. I could go into more depth but I think that's sufficient.

1. Insurgency - Modern Infantry Combat (source mod)
2. CounterStrike:Source
3. Diablo Series
4. Grand Theft Auto Series
5. Left 4 Dead I & 2
6. Need For Speed Most Wanted
7. Hitman Series
8. Audiosurf

getting tough now...

9. I guess just any other Valve game (HalfLife, Portal, Team Fortress 2, ...)
10. Pokemaaaaaaanz

I'm more of a Retro gamer, take that in mind when you see my list
(yes i am a Metroid fan :p didn't you see my Avatar XD)

1. (with a bullet) Super Metroid (SNES)
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
3. Metroid: Other M (Wii)
4. Metroid Prime (Gamecube & Wii)
5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
6. Metroid Zero Mission (Gameboy Advance)
7. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Gamecube & Wii)
8. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
9. The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (PC)
10. Fallout 3 (PC)

(Since i have both Metroid Prime 1 and 2 on Gamecube discs and Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii next to Corruption on a single disc (i bought Trilogy after i allready had MP1, 2 and 3) i am able to play them on both GC and Wii :p)

Here are my top 10 list of my favorite NES games.

1.The Legend of Zelda.
2.Super Mario Bros.
3.Mike Tyson Punchout.
4.Final Fantasy.
5.Super Mario Bros. 3.
6.Excitebike.
7.Donkey Kong.
8.Bionic Commando.
9.Castlevania.
10.Contra.

Batman: The Video Game

Castlevania 1, 3, Belmont's Revenge, (for the Game Boy) Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Symphony of the Night

Contra

Final Fantasy 6, 8, 10, and X-2

Legend of Zelda series

Mega Man 2

Metal Gear franchise

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

Pokemon (Earlier games where there was 251 Pokemon)

R.C Pro-Am

Super Mario Bros. series (not counting the sports games and spin-offs)

Tetris

Twsited Metal 1, 2, 3, and Black

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Street Fighter 4
BlazBlue Continuum Shift
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus
Red Dead Redemption
Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario 3
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3 and 4
No More Heroes 1 and 2

Since everyone here pretty much would nail the shit outta her in a heart beat here's Felicia Day's top 5 (6 really) games (in no order)
-Ultima 7
-Planescape Torment
-Left for Dead 1/2
-The Longest Journey
-tie Diablo 2/WOW

She's also a companion in Fallout New Vegas and did the lead female voice on Rock of the Dead, a zombie killing game using guitar and drum controllers (NPH is the male lead). Both due out oct 19th.

1. Fallout 3 (I have over 240 hours logged and I'm anxiously awaiting the 19th for my paid off pre-ordered special edition copy of New Vegas to hit stores.)
2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (I beat this game 57 times. 0_O)
3. Megaman Legends (I miss this game so much, time to emulate it yes? I think its time)
4. Mortal Kombat 2 (I hope and pray the series relauch that is in the works will do this justice)
5. Batman Arkham Asylum (how could I not include the Goddamn Batman?)
6. Castlevania Symphony of the Night. (best side scroller ever made)
7. Zombies Ate My Neighbors (me and my bro still make a point to play through this at least once a year)
8. Digimon World 2 (I always liked Digimon more than Pokemon, and this game is one of the best RPG's ever made IMO)
9. Metroid Zero Mission (I love playing through this game, it never ever gets old!)
10. Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (I was a kid when these came out, and it took me all summer to beat them both. I miss those days sometimes)

- Shadow of the Colossus
- The Orange Box
- Super Street Fighter 4
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Planescape Torment
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
- Katamari Series
- Fallout 3
- Final Fantasy VII
- Braid

D0mino said:
Shadow of the Colossus
I haven't played that one yet, but I've heard that they're coming out with a "Team Ico Collection" that'll have that and Ico remastered for the PS3, like they did with God of War I & II

1. System Shock 2
2. Planescape: Torment
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Mass Effect 1
5. Freespace 2
1725. Bioshock

To all of you that listed Bioshock, you should play System Shock 2, it's the game that did everything Bioshock did only better, and 10 years earlier.

Here my list for top 20 Snes games of all time.

1.Super Metroid.
2.The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
3.Super Mario World.
4.Super Castlevania IV.
5.Final Fantasy VI .
6.U.N. Squadron.
7.Chrono Trigger.
8.Final Fantasy IV.
9.Final Fight.
10.The Legend of the Mystical Ninja.
11. ActRaiser.
12.Super Punch-Out!!
13.Tecmo Super Bowl.
14.EarthBound.
15.Killer Instinct.
16.Magic Sword.
17.Street Fighter II.
18. Star Fox.
19.Mortal Kombat II.
20. Batman Returns .

It's really tough to make 'top 10' lists on anything, but...

Chrono Cross (200+ hours and never finished :-D )
Star Ocean 3 (haven't finished this yet either; I have this problem with long RPGs: whenever I get near the ending, I slow down and eventually pick up something else. Guess it's half trepidation and half not wanting it to end)
Final Fantasy X2 (because I'm a perv, and Paine is awesome)
Halo series (mp gameplay is all the same anyway)
Call of Duty series (except 3.. too many hours on Veteran getting shot through things)
Mass Effect (while I'm being a perv-- I'm a little pissed that Miranda wasn't bi)
Beyond Good & Evil (I'd even sell my computer if I had to, to buy this sequel if it ever comes out :| )
Medal of Honor (first couple games, before Call of Duty surpassed them in quality)
Red Dead Revolver/Redemption (shut the hell up, Jack)
Red Alert/Command & Conquer (my childhood memories are dotted with the squik sounds of infantry getting flattened by tanks)

Not really favorites, but a couple games that should have gone somewhere and didn't: Darkwatch (not enough choice in the storyline), and did anyone else play Star Wars: Demolition? A PS1 Twisted Metal-type game with Star Wars vehicles.. a cheap piece of crap, but a brilliant idea that no one ever picked up on. I want a new podracing game too, dammit.

Yay, I love top 10 lists

1. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
2. Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
3. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
5. Smackdown Here Comes The Pain
6. Lord Of The Rings Battle for Middle-earth
7. Medieval II Total War
8. Baldurs Gate
9. Space Siege
10. Smackdown vs Raw 2007

my fave's...

- world of warcraft (since a few weeks)
- the sims 2
- burnout 3 (takedown)
- harry potter (prisonner of azkaban)
- crime scene investigation (yeah how lame haha.. but spend ages on it)
- ER the game..
- need for speed (underground)
- tombraider
- final fantasy
- tekken 5

its been ages since i owned a console.. so i havent played half these games in years :(
really need to get one soon..

Re: What is your favourite video game

Planescape: Torment

The game is ancient now, and has an unfinished feel. However it was just so great for the time.

VG7z5.jpg

fuck yeah, planescape: torment was amazing. About a guy who comes back to life every time he dies, but with no memory and has to figure out why he's been going through this cycle for hundreds of years.

I didn't think it felt unfinished though, that game had a LOT of work put into it.

Jupiter551 said:
fuck yeah, planescape: torment was amazing. About a guy who comes back to life every time he dies, but with no memory and has to figure out why he's been going through this cycle for hundreds of years.

I didn't think it felt unfinished though, that game had a LOT of work put into it.

There was almost no armor in the game despite having slots for it, and the weapon selection was also very small. If you look at the game closely they had much bigger aspirations, but budgets and schedules stopped them.

The dialogs and huge story more than make up for those short comings.

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

There was almost no armor in the game despite having slots for it, and the weapon selection was also very small. If you look at the game closely they had much bigger aspirations, but budgets and schedules stopped them.

The dialogs and huge story more than make up for those short comings.

Well the way I saw it was that you can have a game with a broad range of character customisation and freedom with a fairly basic plot, OR you can have a game with a detailed, intricate plot with a character pre-made that is deeply involved in the plot. That's how I saw it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.