AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Playstation 2 Games?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren. Can't play by myself in the dark though, it's too scary :?
Chrono Trigger.
Syphon Filter.

Final Fantasy X
Chrono Cross
Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City/San Andreas
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X/Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2/3
Metal Gear Solid 2/3
Max Payne/Max Payne 2
God Of War/God Of War 2
Black
Gitaroo Man
Tekken Tag Tournament
Devil May Cry/Devil May Cry 2/Devil May Cry 3

Reactions: DoctorVen
God of War 1 & 2
Tekken Tag Tournament
Final Fantasy X & XII
GTA: Vice City
Katamari Damacy

I'm sure I'm forgetting some

Reactions: DoctorVen
Evil Dead: A Fistfull of Boomstick - For the Bruce Campbell fans lol
.Hack/Infection - Part One
.Hack/Mutation - Part Two
.Hack/Outbreak - Part Three
.Hack/Quarantine - Part Four
The Urbz
All the Kingdom Hearts Games
Final Fantasy X

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Lego Starwars
FIFA 11
Tony Hawks 2
SSX Tricky
Silent Hill 2

All brilliant games!

Reactions: LilyEvans
Robot Alchemic Drive - you pilot a giant robot against giant monsters. Thing is, though, you're a wee squishy human. Your human controls the robot from afar, or on it's shoulder with a PS2 controller. Best game ever. Despite the intentionally awful English voices. Or because of? This may be hard to find, though.

Ace Combat 4,5, 0 - ridiculously anime "flight" sim. Nothing real about it at all in the Sim area other than some real planes. So fun, though. Don't think any of these are story sequels, so grabbing anyout of order won't confuse you.

Okami - Zelda-like game where you're a (I think it was...) a sun goddess named Ameratsu who is a wolf. Anyway, your moves in combat are executed by using brush strokes on a canvas. You use these in the exploring part, too. The Wii version might play better, but this game is awesome, either way. Though, it tricks you into thinking it's only like 8 hours long at first, then it opens the world up to like a 30 hour game.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3&4 - RPGs. Not story sequels, though, so playing one or the other will get you a full story.

Sure there are others, but this is long enough, I think.

Any of the Dungeon's and Dragons titles - Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance.
All Tomb Raider titles available.
And all of the Ratchet and Clank ones. (loves me some ratchet and clank)

I liked Disgaea: Hour of Darkness a lot... FFX has already been mentioned, but I feel I should say that although FF9 was for the PS1 it is still my favorite Final Fantasy game. Of course I was a sucker for Guitar Hero 1 & 2. ICO looked neat and weird but I never finished it. Star Ocean 2 came out for the PS2 but again I liked Star Ocean 1 for the PS1... And I also enjoyed Shadow Hearts. That should keep you busy for awhile! Just don't forget us. ;)

Mayaaaaa said:
I liked Disgaea: Hour of Darkness a lot... FFX has already been mentioned, but I feel I should say that although FF9 was for the PS1 it is still my favorite Final Fantasy game. Of course I was a sucker for Guitar Hero 1 & 2. ICO looked neat and weird but I never finished it. Star Ocean 2 came out for the PS2 but again I liked Star Ocean 1 for the PS1... And I also enjoyed Shadow Hearts. That should keep you busy for awhile! Just don't forget us. ;)

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was a lot of fun to play.

Lolli Pop Chainsaw, loveee this game

Rage is pretty cool but seems like a knock off of another game, cant remember the name though! Still fun :)

Need for speed: The run

Sleeping dogs

Shaun__ said:
Mayaaaaa said:

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was a lot of fun to play.

Yes it was! So many hours wasted... So many Prinnies... God damn I wish I could get my hands on that game again. Why did I ever get rid of my PS2...?!

Burnout Revenge

Destroy All Humans

Dragonball Z Budokai 1, 2 and 3

Final Fantasy X

God of War 1 and 2

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy

Rogue Galaxy

Star Wars Battlefront II

Soul Calibur II and III

Tekken 4

Tekken Tag Tournament

Ultimate Spider-Man

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

I'm enjoying Dragon Warrior 8 and want to find a copy of Rogue Galaxy soon.

I like horror games like Clock Tower 2. I'll see about finding Silent Hill 2.

I found Kingdom Hearts at a garage sale for a dollar and started to play but decided to wait until after I play Final Fantasy X.

Status
Not open for further replies.