AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake Breasts, Boobs, Jugs, Honkers, Knockers, Knicker-bonkers, Congo bongos, Sweater stretchers...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What is your view on fake breasts (implants)?

• Extremely Anti-natural (you think everyone should have fake breasts, guys included)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always liked women with athletic builds, and they tend to have small to medium breasts. So breast implants have never been on my radar. I see nothing wrong with getting them if they will make a woman happy though, the only negative feeling I have is when someone gets pressured into them by a husband or boyfriend. In those cases I hope they use their new found jiggle to upgrade their spouse.

Reactions: TacoBelle
PS: My boobs look awesome. If any girl wants to squeeze them--for science, nothing more--they are more than welcome to. You'll be amazed at how soft they are. They don't have that rocky mammary gland/fat effect when you squeeze... however if you push with a single finger, they will not give as much.

To think that, in 2015, some women still think that men have no place in science.

Now all I need are some boobs to make money with and I'm set! I know! ...Implants!
How will you determine the size of "the ego" to make sure you get the right sized implants? :giggle:

Love fake boobies (love fake anything!)
But hey, if God blessed you with an amazing pair you don't mess with the devine aha!

Also thank you for the many new names I have for boobs

Reactions: Kvothe
No preference really, though I do favor slightly smaller boobs. I think that modest implants can look amazing. Natural boobs are great. All boobs are pretty much great yep.

I'm all for fake if that's what makes someone happy or feel good about themselves. I'd personally love to increase the size of my bust so someday I'd love to get pair of fakes but only if I can find a doc that can make them look like they are natural. But that's me everyone has their own opinion and I'm cool with what other people think too.

My every day interaction about my boobs:
Dude: are those real?
Me: lol yes who would bother with implants this size
Dude: someone who wanted them to still look natural
Me: so youre telling me my boobs look natural?
Dude: yeah
Me: but you think they're fake?
Dude: ....
And every day I'm reminded that a lot of people can't discern a real boob from a fake boob from a balloon stuffed under a shirt.

Very much pro-natural. I used to be very "anti-fakes". However, having seen Crazysysy/CrazyM or whatever Mary's account is these days - and knowing they're fake (as well as that she had great boobs befor)... they're pretty amazing looking it has to be said.

So I think my "anti" stance isn't so much about fake, it's against bad implants.

I am pro-do whatever makes you happy with your body! :)

For me personally, I was born with several birth defects due to a medication my mom took throughout her pregnancy with me. A faulty mitral valve and backwards collar bones to name a few. The one that always bothered me the most though is called pectus excavatum, which is a deformity of the sternum and ribs causing the chest to sink in. In my case and in most cases this sinking of the chest is quite severe. I wouldn't wear a swimsuit, no one but my parents and doctors had ever seen my chest until I was 20. I was a 32A at the time. Having mitral valve prolapse and due to the severity and surrounding bone structure there were no invasive sternum rib breaking surgical options for me. My doctor told me at one appointment that getting breast implants would improve the appearance of my chest and make it less noticeable. I didn't fully believe him but once I saved up enough money I researched a plastic surgeon and 5 months later had my surgery. For days I didn't even want to look in the mirror, I felt like they were too big and I probably had made a mistake... but finally once I did I just started crying. My chest didn't look perfect and I didn't expect it to but for the first time ever it didn't look deformed. I felt so much more normal. I was kind of a depressed teenager and young adult and I don't just want to attribute being less depressed to the fact that I felt better about my body but it played the largest part in it.

And even if I didn't have this condition, I can see how lots of women could have low self esteem with anything negative they felt about their breasts. Whether it is they think their too small, too big, too saggy, too far apart, etc. I don't think there has to be a medical reason to justify getting plastic surgery. Self esteem and being happy with your body fits the bill well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.