AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Explicit Content In Guest Chat Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

piercedcock78

Cam Model
Dec 6, 2021
United States
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@PCock78
Streamate Username
piercedcock78
Chaturbate Username
piercedcock_78
I just received the Streaming Rules Updates and Reminders message today.

As I was going over it I noticed the following:

"Explicit Content in Guest Chat
If we detect explicit content in guest chat, your guest chat video will be blurred for 24 hours. Guests will be able to hear your audio, but the video image will be blurred to prevent further violations. Members who join paid shows will be able to see your normal video quality."

It has been a while since I have actively streamed and I am just getting back into it.

I am aware of the no below the belt nudity rule and I follow that to the letter.

However, does this also mean no dirty talk?

The reason I am wondering is because sometimes it is the dirty talk that can turn someone in the guest chat to a private or exclusive.

I am assuming that it would be something visual because it says that the guest chat video will be blurred for 24 hours but that clients will still be able to hear the audio. However, I wasn't sure so I just thought I would ask.

Thanks

I would also appreciate clarification from a Rep on this.
Just had a fully clothed, welcome shot rejected for explicit talk when all my mass message said was; "hey, cum say hi Sailor, I'll be on the next 5 hours"
Assuming it was the use of the word "cum" and not "Sailor" lol, but clarification would be great.

I hope I don't have to stop calling John's Sailor, I love that, it makes me chuckle. But I'll stop if that's too explicit hehe.

Upvote 0
Want to update; I think mine was just a mistaken, random rejection.
Because I sent out a PPV later in the night, and it had an "explicit" description of what would be in the clip if they bought it.
It got approved fine.

Upvote 0
Want to update; I think mine was just a mistaken, random rejection.
Because I sent out a PPV later in the night, and it had an "explicit" description of what would be in the clip if they bought it.
It got approved fine.
I didn't think you would have gotten the welcome shot wrong that doesn't however mean mistakes don't happen, nor that it isn't concerning.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0