AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

events coordinator inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 22, 2024
Hi, I saw this forum while looking on the cb website for help with events, totally random but i just saw a cb tent/booth at an event I am going to tomorrow (completely unrelated) but it is super cool that they are there and I was wondering who can i get in touch with for more information about maybe visiting the booth or even being a part of? If they even want it, but like I said,I am going anyways just thought it was really cool and random to see them there lol :h: please help, would love to network if possible @punker barbie

If you want to be a part of CB events, email support letting them know you're interested. They'll either extend an invitation with the rules/requirements or they will politely decline your request.

Anyone can buy tickets to conventions but not everyone can represent CB at conventions.

Upvote 0