AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Erotic crowd funding page is looking for girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some info for American / non-EU guys who want to contribute to PiggyBankGirls funds:
This was tweeted by PBG yesterday.

vqjVQPr.png

This makes all the rewards 23% cheaper for non-EU members than they were before.

Unfortunately we're still waiting for a statement from PBG as to what will happen to the money of those members who aren't from the EU, but have paid the 23% VAT.
One guy who has been contributing to my fund every week since I started it has approached them about it and they told him "The regulations were implemented in the beginning of 2015, but it took us some time to change the platform". Yet, guys have had to pay the 23% VAT regardless, up until yesterday, March 23.
According to Twitter PBG is working on a solution at the moment.

I've been working on getting my fund up since early this morning. While I've run into a couple little glitches, they've responded very quickly on Twitter and resolved the issues that I had almost instantly. I'm very impressed with their level of model support.

LilyMarie said:
Some info for American / non-EU guys who want to contribute to PiggyBankGirls funds:
This was tweeted by PBG yesterday.

vqjVQPr.png

This makes all the rewards 23% cheaper for non-EU members than they were before.

Unfortunately we're still waiting for a statement from PBG as to what will happen to the money of those members who aren't from the EU, but have paid the 23% VAT.
One guy who has been contributing to my fund every week since I started it has approached them about it and they told him "The regulations were implemented in the beginning of 2015, but it took us some time to change the platform". Yet, guys have had to pay the 23% VAT regardless, up until yesterday, March 23.
According to Twitter PBG is working on a solution at the moment.

An implementation like this unfortunately takes a lot of time, especially since this new regulation only became definite in the end of Dec 2014 and we could only start working on it in the beginning of 2015. There are still many companies that haven't complied with this yet. As we could only adapt to the changes when the implementation had been made on our website, we continued paying the taxes as well, which is why we're unable to give the VAT back to our members. I hope you can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.