AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Erotic crowd funding page is looking for girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2014
www.piggybankgirls.com
Twitter Username
@piggybankgirls
English.jpg

Who we are

PiggyBankGirls is the first erotic fund raising website for girls. Girls post the reason why they need money and offer erotic pictures / videos of themselves for the customers who fund them a certain amount of money.

How it works

All you have to do to start a fund at PiggyBankGirls is to set up an account and upload the content you offer for the money the customers give you. Then, you play the waiting game. When your fund ends, the money you got is transmitted to your account.

What we offer

The money at PiggyBankGirls practically earns itself. After the installation of your account, you have nothing to do than to wait and promote yourself on twitter or other platforms. What we offer you:

You get 80% of everything the users pay for your perks
We are fair – nobody gets exploited, there are no tricks and no lies
We are transparent – talk to us, we'll answer every question
You can post content of your own choice

So, if you're interested, please go on our website www.piggybankgirls.com or send us a mail at sendlove@piggybankgirls.com !

I actually stumbled across this a couple days ago totally by accident on Twitter. Awesome concept, can't wait to see how it does.

Alright so let's say I want to raise $200 for a new tattoo, I could post that? And similar to the tiers on kickstarter/gofundme like if a person contributed let's say $40, they could get a pre-determined amount of content?

Would I have to send them the content manually or would it be like an automatic download after their payment clears?

Reactions: PiggyBankGirls
Korreline said:
Would I have to send them the content manually or would it be like an automatic download after their payment clears?
I signed up on Piggybankgirls today and took a look at the form you have to fill out when creating a campaign, and you upload the rewards directly to the site. So I suppose when the goal has been reached, everyone who contributed can download their rewards immediately?

I also wanted to add that I DM'ed a little back and forth with Chris from the site today, and he's extremely friendly and open towards questions. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
Korreline said:
So I suppose when the goal has been reached, everyone who contributed can download their rewards immediately?

From their 'How It Works' page

How do I get the perk?

Right after your donation, you receive a download link ON the confirmation page. But don’t worry if you miss it – you get a receipt for your purchase via email where you can see the link again!

So people receive the reward straight away, whether the goal is reached or not. Though I think the girl can keep the money whether the goal is hit so seems fair enough.

@Korreline That's exactly how it works - as you'll post your content to create your fund, it will be downloadable for users who gave you some money.

@Awesomesauce Yeah sure, you can keep whatever has been paid to your fund, whether it's successful or not.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! We're also super excited and would be glad to see you soon on piggybankgirls.com! ;)

PiggyBankGirls said:
@Korreline That's exactly how it works - as you'll post your content to create your fund, it will be downloadable for users who gave you some money.

@Awesomesauce Yeah sure, you can keep whatever has been paid to your fund, whether it's successful or not.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! We're also super excited and would be glad to see you soon on piggybankgirls.com! ;)
I created a campaign, however it wanted me to tweet to you to get my account approved. I do not have a twitter. :)

Reactions: PiggyBankGirls
I noticed that you can add multiple rewards on a campaign. If I have mine set so that a lower contribution gets a photoset, and then a higher amount is rewarded with a video, will people who contribute the video amount get both? I would like to do it that way, if I can.

SweetSaffron said:
I noticed that you can add multiple rewards on a campaign. If I have mine set so that a lower contribution gets a photoset, and then a higher amount is rewarded with a video, will people who contribute the video amount get both? I would like to do it that way, if I can.

MissHannelore found a way to do that, if there's no way to do it automatically. :)

I have a couple questions, not sure if it's better to ask here or on Twitter but I thought here it would help other girls!

How quickly do you receive the money after your fund goal is hit? I know on IndieGogo you can set a specific date, say if you need the money by June 30th, you need to finish your fund by June 15th so that the money has time to process.

Is there a way to offer perks AFTER the thing has been funded? For example, if you are funding a trip to the beach, could you use pictures that you will take at the beach as a perk? Would that be allowed, or just perks sent in advance so you can verify they will be sent?

Thank you! :dance:

@SweetSaffron and Pepp, Yes, a reward can consist of multiple pictures/videos, there is however no possibility to do that automatically (yet). So the solution is the way Miss Hannelore did it, as you said, Pepp. You can just upload, let's say, the pictures for the 20$ reward again for the 40$ reward, but include a video in the 40$ reward as well.

@GenXoxo, You receive the money as soon as we have your address and a "thank you for your help" picture which can look like that:

http://www.piggybankgirls.com/wp-conten ... erine.jpeg

So we wait until the fund has ended (because you also can get more than 100% of your fund - you can get money until the fund has ended, there's no limit) and until we have your data and your picture, then we will send you the money immediately.

To your last question: Yes, your fund can include content which will be sent after the fund is completed. There's just one catch: If your fund isn't successful and, in consequence, you don't go to the beach (following your example) and don't take the pictures you promised, the money is sent back to the customers who sponsored you. So in my opinion, it's safer to add rewards you already have because then, you can keep all the money you got when your fund wasn't successful.

Can you geo-block areas from viewing your fund page and therefore video and getting content?#

I know this could impact a little on donations but might be helpful to those of us who arent ready for someone to come across our page, hear us speak and watch us in a video and have us outted so to speak.

Thanks for your help x

PiggyBankGirls said:
To your last question: Yes, your fund can include content which will be sent after the fund is completed. There's just one catch: If your fund isn't successful and, in consequence, you don't go to the beach (following your example) and don't take the pictures you promised, the money is sent back to the customers who sponsored you. So in my opinion, it's safer to add rewards you already have because then, you can keep all the money you got when your fund wasn't successful.

I assume it would be okay to word it like this:

"You get X prize now, and if we make to to the goal I will send Y later!"

That way they are getting something for the contribution, and maybe something more if the goal is met.

I don't know if you'd want to do more after already receiving the money, but I do enjoy the concept of the contributors getting to "share" the end result with you, by having pictures from the vacation they sent you on or whatever it is.

PiggyBankGirls, would that be an alright way to do what she was asking about?

Just wanted to second the question about geoblocking!
Also how do you guys handle chargebacks and creditcard fraud? (for example, if a member buys MFC tokens and charges it back, mfc absorbs this and doesnt penalize the model and the member's account is suspended or blocked)

Has anyone cashed out yet? Seems wonderful but I'd really like to hear from an ACF girl before I jump in :lol: I value you ladies' two cents more than anything haha

@Jillybean Sure, this is possible as well - you also can do it as GenXoxo suggested. When it's clear for the users that they may not get the reward when the fund isn't successful, there are no false promises - and as a "thank you" picture after the fund has been completed successfully is mandatory, you can send the second half of the reward along with that.

@Jessi I get that you value the opinion of ACF people more because you know them, but you can also go on Twitter and ask some girls who already did a fund at PBG ;)

I hope PBG doesn't mind that I posted this here~~

Me: "For my perks, I already have videos, however, they are watermarked to my MyFreeCams, and I do not have the raws on some of them anymore. Is that okay?

Is adding snapchats, and friend add on MFC okay as a "perk?"

I understand completely if none of those are allowed since you want to keep traffic at your site. "

PBG: "and thanks for your email! Snapchat, Skype etc. is fine. MFC is kind of a competitor. Best way is to upload a pic as a perk with the adresse written into it, so that the backer can contact you. "

I think I'll give it a try and report back to you ladies~~~ I'm hoping one of my friend still has my raws so they can send me a different water marked version. orz

How is MFC a competitor? MFC is a live camming site....this is a fund...I am confused.

I have seen funds that reference the sites that they cam on...I imagine most that are going to be funding many of the cam models on your site are actually the models regulars from the camsites themselves.

Camgirl said:
How is MFC a competitor? MFC is a live camming site....this is a fund...I am confused.

I have seen funds that reference the sites that they cam on...I imagine most that are going to be funding many of the cam models on your site are actually the models regulars from the camsites themselves.

They are middle men the same as MFC, I assume they would prefer you send all of your traffic through them so they get a percentage of what we spend instead of MFC. I think the 20% cut is excessive, but that is really up to the model to decide. Kickstarter for comparison charges a 5% misc fee plus another 3%-5% for processing the payments if your project is funded.

@Jessi The geoblocking thing is in development. As for the chargebacks: Until now we barely had chargebacks. To be honest: We had one so far. We deal with that individually as for now but this will be something we will not be able to cover completely, as MFC obviously does (I didn't know how it is with chargebacks in MFC, but if it's like you said, it's a total exception. I know of no other cam site which does it like this).

@Camgirl, Shaun_ and Sevrin That's both right and wrong. Of course, it's good for the brand (and for you, if you have a fund on PiggyBankGirls) that you already have fans and are known from other platforms as MFC, but it's also a traffic question - and a brand question. You wouldn't see a Coca Cola truck with Pepsi cans for sale, even if they've got a huge load of it in their trunk. And MFC is competition in the sense of providing erotic content for money as well as, like Shaun_ wrote, we're middle men, same as MFC.

@Shaun_ As for the 20% cut: If you compare PiggyBankGirls to mainstream crowd funding platforms like kickstarter, the cut really seems excessive. But please consider that we're in the erotic business and that therefore, billing systems are much more expensive than mainstream billers. Also, we do display advertisement for the funds which costs money and which kickstarter won't do. And when you created a fund, you don't have the trouble with giving the rewards to your backers, we (or our system) does that automatically - which normal crowd funding platforms also won't do. And last but not least, we offer a platform to distribute erotic content in a way that is simply not available on other sites. For example, the platform WePay did not allow the fund of Eden Alexander (twitter: @EdenAlexanderXX ) for med bills because she's a sex worker. We want to provide a platform where something like this is possible, but with that comes the problem with the billers and with that, it just gets more expensive. Be assured that we don't want to rip anybody off and that the 20% are needed for the mentioned billing costs, the display advertisement, the server costs and the costs for us (= coworkers ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.