AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

epassporte visa cards are cancelled

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mica2022 said:
It appears that epassporte visa cards are cancelled. WTF?

I have the same problems like some models Mica ...Being in Thailand the safest and fastest way to get paid is Epassporte. Yesterday Visa announced that they had terminated directly their relationship with the Epassporte partner bank for issuing Visa Cards and also that all Epassporte related accounts are suspended...so if you have money on the Epassporte E or V Card ( I have $1000 there ) the account is frozen by Visa.. If you have money in the E-wallet at Epassporte than that money can be used...but because of the panic among Epassporte holders it will take time that you can use it ..Believe me I have major money in that Wallet..but it should be safe ..
Epassporte expects the problem will be solved by the coming week...but you never know ..

It might be wise to change the next payment on the 16th to another option ...I know I will...

Don't panic the money should be safe....

For more info on the Epassporte - Visa issue:

http://www.askdamagex.com/f2/epassporte ... dex12.html

I put this message also in the models section

MilaMilanXXX said:
mica2022 said:
It appears that epassporte visa cards are cancelled. WTF?

I have the same problems like some models Mica ...Being in Thailand the safest and fastest way to get paid is Epassporte. Yesterday Visa announced that they had terminated directly their relationship with the Epassporte partner bank for issuing Visa Cards and also that all Epassporte related accounts are suspended...so if you have money on the Epassporte E or V Card ( I have $1000 there ) the account is frozen by Visa.. If you have money in the E-wallet at Epassporte than that money can be used...but because of the panic among Epassporte holders it will take time that you can use it ..Believe me I have major money in that Wallet..but it should be safe ..
Epassporte expects the problem will be solved by the coming week...but you never know ..

It might be wise to change the next payment on the 16th to another option ...I know I will...

Don't panic the money should be safe....

For more info on the Epassporte - Visa issue:

http://www.askdamagex.com/f2/epassporte ... dex12.html

I put this message also in the models section

I know that the money is safe...

I worry about how to withdraw the money...

I recall, that until a year ago, it was possible to load funds from credit card to my epassporte account. They cancelled that, too. epassporte said they would rectify that...up to now that never happened...funds can only be loaded from US bank accounts now...
So i dont trust epassporte when they say there will be a solution by next week...
Personally it does not concern me that much, but my lady...?

All other payment options are pretty expensive for cam models outside of the US

I know of one other payment system similar to epassporte: http://moneybookers.com
They issue mastercards instead of visacards

But I think mfc does not offer moneybookers?

Mila, I am a bit confused about that epassporte thingy...

While epassporte visacards are cancelled, is it possible to transfer funds to another (not by epassporte issued) credit card? By adding a credit card to the account?

I have a few dollars in my epassporte account. Tried to transfer 1 dollar to another epassport account to test. That was denied because I dont have funds in my epassporte wallet???

Seems that it is not only not possible to withdraw from epassporte visa cards, but funds in the epassporte account are completely frozen...cant be moved to other epassporte accounts nor the epassporte wallet???

Why would they do that?

Maybe there is more to that issue than meets the eyes?

Apparently if you have funds in your wallet you can transfer it to another credit card or US bank account. If it's in your visa virtual account it's completely stuck and you can't even move it to your wallet.

Thank god I withdrew most of my eppasporte money the day before this happened, only had about $15 left in there. :?

XxXIndiXxX said:
Apparently if you have funds in your wallet you can transfer it to another credit card or US bank account. If it's in your visa virtual account it's completely stuck and you can't even move it to your wallet.

Thank god I withdrew most of my eppasporte money the day before this happened, only had about $15 left in there. :?

Ahhh that sucks that it's stuck! :(
I hope they sort something out soon, bloody visa!

http://thefilmstage.com/2010/08/09/inte ... iddle-men/

Christopher Mallick is one of the producers of "Middle Men" a movie, which was released this august, about, interestingly, a man who earns big bucks by providing payment services to the adult industry and their costumers...

Life is sometimes larger than fiction...

Just wondering, how high on his list of priorities epassporte is right now, if his movie just came out?

If I google "Christopher Mallick", the movie is leading the search results, and not his involvement with epassporte...

As he says in the interview, he wants to move out of the internet business and into the movie business...

And, from another angle, while the visa suspension hurts his epassporte business, it will help promote his movie :?

If the issue was not dead serious, because my lady and friends are affected, i could lean back and enjoy the drama unfolding... :evil:

This situation is stressing me the hell out. The money I got paid on the first of the month was to go to my student loans, credit card bills, cell bill etc...thank fucking god I had money to pay rent already, but the rest of my stuff has gone ignored and I'm starting to get calls from the government regarding my late student loan payment. And I have nothing I can tell them because who KNOWS when this epassporte BS will get fixed...the earliest I can hope for is my next mfc payment on the 16th. :cry:

I will castrate Malick personally when I lose my money ...I will put a fucking Thai hit squad on him ...I have the feeling they have had warnings from Visa and just ignored it......all my money is in the E wallet so it should be safe ..But what is safe ...

MilaMilanXXX said:
I will castrate Malick personally when I lose my money ...I will put a fucking Thai hit squad on him ...I have the feeling they have had warnings from Visa and just ignored it......all my money is in the E wallet so it should be safe ..But what is safe ...

I read rumours on the net, that there were warnings from Visa...

Mila, leave his left ball for me and Anita :twisted:

I dont have that much money but it is all in the visa virtual account, frozen in there for who knows how long... Hope this will be solved soon, cause I hate not having access to my money. Plus I made mfc hold my payments, just to avoid future issues, I guess I'll keep it that way until there is some news about this... SUCKS!

mica2022 said:
I dont trust Mallick...maybe he misappropriated epassporte funds for financing his movie?

When he did he will go to jail for a very very long time .......and for him that would be wise because there are people out there with millions stuck on these accounts and with whom you really do not want to fuck.....

But even then I still want his balls....I have asked them to transfer all my money from my E-wallet ...lets see if I get a swift code within the next 3-4 days..... My money is safe right...lol

September 16, 2010
ePassporte N.V. has had several extensive meetings with St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank (the "Bank") in an effort to resume operations and card functionality.

We are encouraged and believe these meetings and ongoing discussions with the Bank will result in all card functions becoming operational shortly, although a date has not yet been determined.

ePassporte and St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank want to assure cardholders that their funds are safe and that resuming operations is a key and attainable goal.

A few very import points:

For information regarding your Account, it is imperative that you contact us via the Message Center or call our Account Holder Services line (310.301.2001).

PLEASE DO NOT contact ePassporte N.V. in Curacao, Mr. Elias, United Bank or St. Kitts Bank. Messages sent to the above may not be answered. All operational issues are handled by the ePassporte team via the Message Center or Call Center ONLY. Please also avoid posting your username on forums as this could pose a security risk to your Account.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience and understanding and will continue to update you regarding this situation via the Message Center.

Sincerely,

ePassporte.com

Sep 21, 2010 2:11 PM PDT
We at ePassporte are as distressed as you, our valued cardholders, over an action that we did not see coming and as of today we still have received no good basis for it.

First, be assured that your funds are fully safe and protected. You are owed that and it will be fulfilled. The funds are secure.

Second, ePassporte is working with the St. Kitts bank to work out how all payments will be made and when. The details are complicated, because there are funds in motion and where and when they settle requires us to all be careful that we fully and properly account for all those funds and their rightful owner. This issue stems from our processing and reporting ability through the Visa system and their processor.

Third, ePassporte's most important asset has always been our account holder's. We are not going to undermine that asset by treating cardholders in any manner other than the best we can.

Most of us have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with banks and card associations that simply "cut us off" and did not pay us. Those actions were limited to card acquiring (merchant accounts), not card issuing, which is what we do. We can all take some comfort in the fact that this situation is not anything like the acquiring side of the business.

We all fully understand that communication to our cardholders is critical. However, it does not help any of us if we are constantly updating you on the basis of the calls that take place almost hourly. It seems to us that giving you facts, based on agreements we are working on is the best form of communication. This is what we will be doing. When we know something, that is a fact, we will report it, quickly. Our staff is all working diligently to resolve these issues and the many moving and complicated parts of getting the funds returned. Therefore, please do not mistake our silence as "hiding", "avoiding" or "stringing you along". We too have funds that are stuck in the system, as well as massive costs of operation without any income.

Rest assured that when we know, you will know and you will all be satisfied with the results. Again, your money is safe.

For those of you that have been in the industry for many years, I hope you will recall that I have a very strong track record of fighting for the rights of webmasters, program sponsors, billing companies, merchants and the industry; that dedication continues.

Thanks you for your understanding in this difficult time and for your support over the last 8 years of our operations.

Chris Mallick
For ePassporte

My interpratation of this is, that epassporte is dying and we can be happy if get 100% of funds back. :cry: :evil:

Dear ePassporte Account Holders

St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank, without our prior knowledge, has turned off the ability for ePassporte to access or display Account Holders' Visa Card balances. This means that when you login to your ePassporte Account, you will only be able to see your Wallet balance. As a consequence, inquiries regarding your Visa Card balance must be directed to St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank. St Kitts Bank is responsible for all funds on Visa Cards. Their contact information is as follows:

St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd.

Central Street,
P.O. Box 343
Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies

Tel: (869) 465-2204 Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Fri: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fax: (869) 465-1050
Email: webmaster@sknanb.com

ePassporte will continue to provide support with regard to the funds in your Wallet. We kindly ask for your patience as we must verify Accounts and balances manually.

Thank You,

ePassporte Account Holder Services
:woops:
Logged into epassporte this morning just to check...wish I hadn't. I really hope this does not mean what I think it means.

I have a bad feeling no one will be getting the money back from the visa cards. I gave up any hope they day the first announcement was made. Thank god I only had $10 in there, I feel awful for the people who had more :(

I really wish I'd only had 10 too. On top of playing catch up with my bills the whole family has been wiped out this past fortnight with colds and bugs. I feel shocking and haven't been able to get on cam...it was meant to be my MFC b day party tonight and I just feel so crap I'm going to call it a night...but the fact remains I have money in that account that could have helped with this situation this fortnight, but its looking like that money might as well not exist...feeling really shit right now...damn life eh!

FluffyDoll said:
I really wish I'd only had 10 too. On top of playing catch up with my bills the whole family has been wiped out this past fortnight with colds and bugs. I feel shocking and haven't been able to get on cam...it was meant to be my MFC b day party tonight and I just feel so crap I'm going to call it a night...but the fact remains I have money in that account that could have helped with this situation this fortnight, but its looking like that money might as well not exist...feeling really shit right now...damn life eh!

That really sucks :( I came very close to losing more money, luckily I withdrew it the night before this all happened. One day later and I would have been utterly fucked.

And no, not damn life. Damn epassporte!!!! Grrr.

It's funny how funds can go in but not out of the accounts. I really didnt care much for the issue since I didnt have that much money but a few days ago a big refund from a nonsuccesfully shipment came in and now I have enough money in there for it to become a serious matter for me... I dont it just seems to be getting worse, hopefully it will solve succesfully for all of us. Now I wish I kept my money in the ewallet, never though it wouldnt be safe to keep it in virtual visa...

This message is on the St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla Bank website...
As previously advised, SKNANB has been working diligently on the necessary efforts to restore prepaid cardholders' ability to access their Visa card funds.
Subject to slight adjustment, it is expected that from Wednesday, October 6th, the overwhelming majority of cardholders will be able to access the funds on their Visa Card using their existing card, without providing SKNANB further information. A small percentage of cardholders will be asked to provide certain confirming information. SKNANB prepaid cardholders can expect further communication from us on October 4th in this regard.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your SKNANB prepaid card, please contact SKNANB at vprepaid@sknanb.com. In addition, cardholders can call +1-869-466-9733 to contact the cardholder services centre between the hours of 8am and 4pm Atlantic Standard Time. Please note, the call volume could be quite large, as such, there may be extended wait times.

We understand the inconvenience and SKNANB thanks you for your continued patience.

St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Limited

So epassporte is done.

Dear Account Holder:

It is with great regret we inform you that ePassporte must close its doors due to a lack of revenue and circumstances beyond our control.

Effective immediately, the call center, ePassporte's sales and marketing team and risk management staff will no longer be available.A small group will remain to organize wallet requests and help disburse funds. On the ePassporte website, in the near future, wallet holders will be provided further information on what is needed to obtain your funds. This will mainly be a process to protect wallet holder funds from fraud. We expect this will be a simplified process, and as we receive the necessary information, our small remaining staff will process requests as quickly as they can. Please direct your wallet questions, concerns and requests to walletrequest@ePassporte.com.

For those of you with funds on your Visa Accounts, we are informed that St. Kitts Bank is working on a plan to provide everyone with full access to their funds through their Visa Electron Cards or by bank wire transfers and will inform you accordingly.

We appreciate your support for the ePassporte program over the past 7 years and deeply regret we must close our doors at this difficult time.

Sincerely,

ePassporte.com

Thanks Ashleigh, just went over and checked myself...the SKNANB website has also updated the last message I posted,
As previously advised, SKNANB has been working diligently on the necessary efforts to restore prepaid cardholders' ability to access their Visa card funds.
It is still expected that from Wednesday, October 6th, the overwhelming majority of cardholders will be able to access the funds on their Visa Card using their existing virtual card and/or physical card(s), without providing SKNANB further information. A small percentage of cardholders will be asked to provide certain confirming information. SKNANB prepaid cardholders should continue to check this site for further updates.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your SKNANB prepaid card, please contact SKNANB at vcprepaid@sknanb.com. In addition, cardholders can call +1-869-466-9733 to contact the cardholder services centre between the hours of 8am and 4pm Atlantic Standard Time. Please note, the call volume could be quite large, as such, there may be extended wait times.

I'm really hoping I can get my money tomorrow, I have provided epasseporte with my updated info and it has been noted as received. Surely the ones who have done this will be able to access their funds.

The FDIC can walk into ANY FDIC Bank and shut them down without giving a reason, but they never do. this is a similar situation and shows WHY they don't do it, you can have a cascade of problems from stopping money service.

FluffyDoll said:
Thanks Ashleigh, just went over and checked myself...the SKNANB website has also updated the last message I posted,
It is still expected that from Wednesday, October 6th, the overwhelming majority of cardholders will be able to access the funds on their Visa Card using their existing virtual card and/or physical card(s), without providing SKNANB further information. A small percentage of cardholders will be asked to provide certain confirming information. SKNANB prepaid cardholders should continue to check this site for further updates.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your SKNANB prepaid card, please contact SKNANB at vcprepaid@sknanb.com. In addition, cardholders can call +1-869-466-9733 to contact the cardholder services centre between the hours of 8am and 4pm Atlantic Standard Time. Please note, the call volume could be quite large, as such, there may be extended wait times.

I'm really hoping I can get my money tomorrow, I have provided epasseporte with my updated info and it has been noted as received. Surely the ones who have done this will be able to access their funds.

what updated info did you have to give? I seriously hope I can get my funds off my visa tomorrow, I haven't paid my student loan payment and cell bill from last month because of this and guess what, my payment for this month is coming up too. I needz mah moneys!

Status
Not open for further replies.