AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

employment verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 26, 2024
Hey girls!

I need your advice on a situation I'm in. I got really sick and fell behind on rent for three months. Now my landlord is asking for a letter from my employer confirming my job and where I work. The problem is that no streaming platform provides such letters, and even if I provide pay stubs, they will show zero payment since I recently started working again. I'm a bit lost on what to do.

Thank you all in advance! 🤗

Without knowing which country you may be in, this is impossible to answer. That and we'd need to know if your employment was verified when you moved in (1099's if in the states) and what kind of rental agreement you have. Is it monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months?

Without knowing which country you may be in, this is impossible to answer. That and we'd need to know if your employment was verified when you moved in (1099's if in the states) and what kind of rental agreement you have. Is it monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months?
One year lease, US. I've made a deal with my landlord for two weeks with a partial disclosure what I do for a living.

I want to thank you for your time, and also say that at first, I wanted to delete my post, but then I decided maybe it will help someone in a similar situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie and Vixxen81
i tell landlords im self-employed/1099 contractor. that is the truth. if they ask further i say freelance multimedia and i sign NDAs with my clients. i have only had to say this once. usually when i say "self employed", i don't get anymore questions.

tax returns are the best way to go IMO. next is bank statements.

Reactions: Wuggie