AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emote all over my face

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I've noticed quite a few other models have a lot of custom emotes, most likely uploaded by their members. I only have a couple thus far, and I'm wondering if anyone would like to create a handful and upload them.

If anyone is interested, reply within this thread with the images (to make sure other people aren't uploading the same ones, and to check em out ahead of time). I'd suggest nothing too flashy or big, since they slow down the chat room. I don't have a lot of ideas, but I bet you guys do.

If you can't make one, but have a great idea for one, also post it here. Thanks in advance for any and all effort you might put in. I think it will be fun. :)

when u say emoticon- u mean a pic expressing an emotion of some kind right? may seem straight forward enough- but some ppl just consider them a random image they can insert into something- lol- just tryin to establish the rules b4 ppl get too crazy w/ tangents-

emoticon.gif

lol- in that case- this one didn't come out too well- but still thought it was kinda funny-

smilies.gif

just bumping these in here too- not really what the topic is about- but- for those of yal who don't know the capabilities etc of the graphics interchange format- just a couple more examples- to help you brainstorm etc- pretty much a lightweight toon w/ no sound-

for ninja-
chopsuey.gif

for ted-
ted.gif

^lol- waaay too epic to b an emoticon....

I like ones that are pretty subtle, not too flashy. Whether it be silly pics of me or lolcats with captions, I don't care if they're animated or not. Some purposes they may have are for capslock warnings, ban warnings, tip requests... hell, even one with my basic stats is a great idea.

I'd like a "yes, they're real" type one for mah boobies.

Things like that!

ysaoya said:

I think the stats that are needed are:

Real - 32F
Los Angeles
No private
No squirt/fist/anal
No bb
I'm not looking at your cam

And it doesn't have to be on a pic of me. Think simpler, still :)

stats2r.jpg

i know... it has ur pic... but- has a classic cribs intro theme to it... pretty simple lol- perfect for a main profile pic... i just have an issue with streamlining to just words... can't do it lol...

p.s.: that first "amber boobs" smiley i posted makes me smile every time lol

HI!

wave.gif

my original idea was just to do expressions you make/do while on cam- like wave- nod- "wtf" w/ hands- etc- will work on finding some good ones ur next couple shows- while also tryin to think of some new ones for the ideas u already got- need to keep em smaller too... some have been a little big to say the least...

ysaoya said:
stats2r.jpg

i know... it has ur pic... but- has a classic cribs intro theme to it... pretty simple lol- perfect for a main profile pic... i just have an issue with streamlining to just words... can't do it lol...

p.s.: that first "amber boobs" smiley i posted makes me smile every time lol

I, for one, really like this one.

like amber originally said- post here whenever you upload pics so we don't have any conflicts-

for those of you w/ questions as of how to go about doing this- log into mfc and go here -> http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/user_chat_images.php
^search the shit on the left or top search bar to see what's already there- and read the shit on the bottom to see how to upload ur own stuff

if you submit an image w/ a short- after it's successfully online- don't forget to post what the short is here so everyone else can start using it-

ysaoya said:
if you submit an image w/ a short- after it's successfully online- don't forget to post what the short is here so everyone else can start using it-

Ooooh... we should have Amber maintain (updated whenever she can be fucked) a list of known AmberCutie related image/emoticon/etc shortcuts in the top post.

what i wanna know is.... how is it i move to japan and work my ass of for months without leisure... come back and someone edited my chop suey emoticon on mfc.... it doesnt even make any sense anymore.... fuck me right.... ninja.... did you let this happen? for shame...

ysaoya said:
what i wanna know is.... how is it i move to japan and work my ass of for months without leisure... come back and someone edited my chop suey emoticon on mfc.... it doesnt even make any sense anymore.... fuck me right.... ninja.... did you let this happen? for shame...

It looks the same as it ever did, to me. You can't edit an emoticon once it's uploaded to MFC, only upload a new one with a new shortcut.

Amber's right, it's exactly the same. I looked at the one you posted here, compared to one in a PM I sent to myself. Identical

can you make it a .gif image where no pops up every time the monkey waves its finger? That'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.