AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Electronic ciggaretts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2011
These are awesome I can smoke with out getting nauseous! I can also not go outside in the blistering heat or in the freeze your balls off cold I can smoke in my apartment. It is like smoking steam comes out water vapor and it isn't as bad for you as a actual cigaret is just thought I'd share this awesome thing with you guys =D.

They're not legal to buy in Canada because of the difficulty in determining how much nicotine is released. Nicotine is bad for you all by itself. I smoke actual smoky cigarettes, but these aren't actually good for you either, and could possibly lead you to consume more nicotine.

The main thing "bad" about nicotine is the habit-forming quality. What's bad about regular tobacco is the tar and carcinogenic chemicals (like carbon monoxide) that goes into your throat and lungs when it's burned. Smokeless cigarettes, presumably have no tar component. If you enjoy smoking, and already have the habit, smokeless smokes are infinitely better. I just wish they were made more available.

Reactions: GingerAnn
Nordling said:
The main thing "bad" about nicotine is the habit-forming quality. What's bad about regular tobacco is the tar and carcinogenic chemicals (like carbon monoxide) that goes into your throat and lungs when it's burned. Smokeless cigarettes, presumably have no tar component. If you enjoy smoking, and already have the habit, smokeless smokes are infinitely better. I just wish they were made more available.
YEa no nicotine in them or tar at all I love mine god do i love mine lol.

Nordling said:
The main thing "bad" about nicotine is the habit-forming quality.

Well, no. Nicotine can, all by itself, increase blood pressure by constricting blood vessels. It's the kind of thing you learn after you have a heart attack. They do, however, contain a lower level of carcinogens than cigarettes, and second-hand smoke is obv not an issue.

sxycherrypie said:
YEa no nicotine in them or tar at all I love mine god do i love mine lol.

Oh, they contain nicotine, alright. That's why you love them.

Further reading.

Sevrin said:
Nordling said:

Well, no. Nicotine can, all by itself, increase blood pressure by constricting blood vessels. If you already have It's the kind of thing you learn after you have a heart attack. They do, however, contain a lower level of carcinogens than cigarettes, and second-hand smoke is obv not an issue.

Further reading.
:clap:

Sevrin said:
Nordling said:

Well, no. Nicotine can, all by itself, increase blood pressure by constricting blood vessels. It's the kind of thing you learn after you have a heart attack. They do, however, contain a lower level of carcinogens than cigarettes, and second-hand smoke is obv not an issue.

Further reading.
True, there are effects--the dangers of which may vary broadly by individuals. Like if you already have a heart condition. :) Of course caffeine may somewhat neutralize some of the effects. lol

AlexLady said:
Actually some amounts of nicotine aren't bad; after all it exists naturally in your body ;)
Plus nicotine has a great "pay-off" for some individuals. Myself, I don't do well in busy environments, like a corporate office area or a night club. Nicotine allows borderline ADD's like myself to concentrate and focus my mind.

I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. I enjoy smoking but hate all the related health issues along with the smell. Not to mention the ridiculous taxes. One of these days I'll wise up. Might have to try the e-cig.

Bocefish said:
I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. I enjoy smoking but hate all the related health issues along with the smell. Not to mention the ridiculous taxes. One of these days I'll wise up. Might have to try the e-cig.

They have helped me quit, if you want to call it that. I'm going on 6 weeks without a real cigarette, have bought/used 4 e-cigs in that time (and a crap-load of gum). If I could only give up coffee, this wouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Bocefish
AlexLady said:
Actually some amounts of nicotine aren't bad; after all it exists naturally in your body ;)

I don't find anything about C10H14N2 being naturally in the body. Only in members of the nightshade family (notably tobacco).

C6H5NO2 which is Nicotinic acid is made in the liver but is not the stuff in e-cigs. It's more commonly known as Niacin (a member of the B complex).

one of my family's friends' Daughter's Husband's Brother...um...
someone I know uses these Water Vapor Cigarettes and has helped him slowly ween off of actually smoking real ones.
He replaced the Nicotine addiction with Beer though, but still... meh.

They seem legit. It'd be a good way to quit smoking regular cigarettes with all the carcinogens, etc. but still get your regular nicotine fix.

I smoked for like 3 years and quit cold turkey.

I have the Joye 510 e-cig! I spent a lot of time researching them and it's the best that was out at the time. You can get different liquids to put in the atomizer to smoke, some with nicotine and some without, and different amounts of nicotine of course.

I've read lots of studies that nicotine is actually good for you and can help some diseases/problems when you get old. Something like that.

Deathdoll said:
I have the Joye 510 e-cig! I spent a lot of time researching them and it's the best that was out at the time. You can get different liquids to put in the atomizer to smoke, some with nicotine and some without, and different amounts of nicotine of course.

I've read lots of studies that nicotine is actually good for you and can help some diseases/problems when you get old. Something like that.

I have the same! It doesn't give you that nice slight burning feeling as a cigarette does, but they definitely work. I personally find the tobacco flavors to be gnarly, but being a menthol girl it's no issue.

I really want to get back to using mine. In fact, I ordered 18 mg nicotine menthol cartomizers for it today! (pink ones, too!) My plan was to gradually go down to a zero nicotine liquid and I think the reason I stopped using my ecig was that i had gone down to a low level too quickly.

Right now I'm i'm rolling (or injecting) my own cigarettes using American Spirit tobacco. It's still not healthy but it is far better than prepackaged cigarettes! It's cheaper and it's additive free!

I buy my ecig supplies from http://www.cignot.com/. They are well priced and have fabulous customer service! My receipts always have little drawings on them! :D

Bocefish said:
Anybody know why the nicotine versions are illegal in Canuckistan?

From my understanding they're illegal in Canada (and other places) due to a few factors. First they're often pushed as being "good" for you. There is little to no health research to determine whether they have the same ill health effects or not. In the US they get by this usually by putting it under the Tobacco laws rather than therapeutic chemicals. Second there is a large population of minors desiring these due to the prevalence of candy flavors. New Jersey had an issue with them but it's not illegal to sell to minors. Japan has a huge issue with minors using them currently.

LadyBakes said:
Deathdoll said:

I have the same! It doesn't give you that nice slight burning feeling as a cigarette does, but they definitely work. I personally find the tobacco flavors to be gnarly, but being a menthol girl it's no issue.

I really want to get back to using mine. In fact, I ordered 18 mg nicotine menthol cartomizers for it today! (pink ones, too!) My plan was to gradually go down to a zero nicotine liquid and I think the reason I stopped using my ecig was that i had gone down to a low level too quickly.

Right now I'm i'm rolling (or injecting) my own cigarettes using American Spirit tobacco. It's still not healthy but it is far better than prepackaged cigarettes! It's cheaper and it's additive free!

I buy my ecig supplies from http://www.cignot.com/. They are well priced and have fabulous customer service! My receipts always have little drawings on them! :D
I am doing RYO at the moment as well! Criss cross tobacco with zen tubes.
For my e-cig though, and I use the same site for it, I bought the dip tip. And I buy liquid from another site, my favorite flavor is watermelon, Mint isn't so bad but the fruity flavors are the best in my opinion.

Anyway to get the fruity flavors without the nicotine? I've been curious to try these without any nicotine for shows (I get a lot of the "do you smoke bb" guys).

Doesn't seem like a lot of options for 0 nic in flavors, but CigNot.com does have it in Apple, Black Tea and a couple others.

Cignot doesn't have the biggest selection of liquids. But they are the cheapest place to get he basic stuff you'll need. Once you have an ecig you can refill the cartridges with e-liquids from any other site. Everything exists.

They're so cute at cignot. Just got my cartomizers today!

Attachments

• 43.png
    43.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.