AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Elcapitann - Member on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNATCH said:
HAHAHAHA. One day, this guy was being dumb as shitfuck in my room... It was ridiculous. So I told him fine, whatever, blah blah blah... I will watch your cam if you turn it on. He did, whipped out his dick, && started beating it like he was trying to kill it, && I turned my cam to face my screen. EVERYONE IN MY ROOM LAUGHED THEIR FUCKING ASSES OFF because of what I did, as well as the fact that his dick was so small you could barely see it. HAHAHAHAHA.

OMFG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! Hey look at this dudes tiny baby dick hahahahaha omg hilarious and he didnt think a model can troll lol!! I bet he was ashamed afterwards.Babe he prob already killed it..or his wife idk maybe his wife was that crazy bitch who chopped it off and put it in the garbage disposale!!! OMG brilliant insult!! You should have been like has it always been that short or did your wife put it in the garbage disposale?LOL

ohmystarz said:
Charlotte_UK said:
Elcapitann: "I can get you in the top 10, just transfer 1000 tokens to me & I will tip you it back". :woops:
LOL! What an idiot hahaha!

Hey sexy, gimme 2,000 tokens and I will tip you 5,000 tokens. :-D You'll own MFC after I tip you!

Har. Har. Har.

What's your rank currently, if I may ask?

Well I haven't been online in days but right now its #753 lol
It's usually somewhere between 100 & 300 when I'm actually online regularly - I don't look at it all too often tho. x

Charlotte_UK said:
ohmystarz said:
Charlotte_UK said:
Elcapitann: "I can get you in the top 10, just transfer 1000 tokens to me & I will tip you it back". :woops:
LOL! What an idiot hahaha!

Hey sexy, gimme 2,000 tokens and I will tip you 5,000 tokens. :-D You'll own MFC after I tip you!

Har. Har. Har.

What's your rank currently, if I may ask?

Well I haven't been online in days but right now its #753 lol
It's usually somewhere between 100 & 300 when I'm actually online regularly - I don't look at it all too often tho. x

Shoulda taken the deal, I bet 1,000 tokens would have made you number 1! :p I haven't seen the fool since that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.