AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Elcapitann - Member on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2011
Texas
Has anyone ever encountered this person? Do you know who they are?

They came into my room and told me I was a "small breasted girl", that I had the ass of a 5 year year old and that their 12 year old brother had bigger tits than mine. I let them stay just so we had something to play with (it had been a slow night).

I was really appreciative of the awesome people in my room (namely the regulars) they really stepped up to bat for me and were fantastic!

This person went on and on about how I was a skank and blah blah blah. Personally, I had been drinking and I thought it was funny. :-D They were in Charlotte_UK's room and there's this huge long story connected with this, but I am too lazy to get into it right now. I just wondered if anyone has seen this person around.

Reactions: Charlotte_UK
YES !! I have seen him in several rooms. He's a abusive asshat to most. If he wanders into one of my regs rooms, I usually open pm and tell them to ban him instead of wait for the disruption and insults. A few times he's even pissed off the trollish ones in L-1000.....

He probably enjoyed that you wasted time and energy on him. Sounds like he does it a lot. I'd just ban him the moment he says something rude.
Now he pissed off people in L-1000 or he pissed off people while in L-1000? Makes a huge difference.

Honestly, I thought it was funny. I think he wanted to make me cry, but I am not easily offended. Yes I have small boobs, yes I am skinny, but that's just how I am :)

We actually had fun talking to him, he just kept saying the same things over and over again. I banned him before I did a show, but before that I just laughed and said "yeah, you're right." Shockingly, the way I handled it brought in even more tips, both faster and higher that I had before it. So...I win!

I guess to the models on here, take a preemptive strike and ban the loser before he tries to bother you too!

ohmystarz said:
Honestly, I thought it was funny. I think he wanted to make me cry, but I am not easily offended. Yes I have small boobs, yes I am skinny, but that's just how I am :)

We actually had fun talking to him, he just kept saying the same things over and over again. I banned him before I did a show, but before that I just laughed and said "yeah, you're right." Shockingly, the way I handled it brought in even more tips, both faster and higher that I had before it. So...I win!

I guess to the models on here, take a preemptive strike and ban the loser before he tries to bother you too!

If Agent_99 ever comes back to mfc you will be able to watch a master at work
putting down trolls in ever so an amazing way.She has a tongue as sharp as a razor.

Regards/Chris id Dreamloveruk on mfc....

Kiss me each morning for a million years
Hold me each evening by your side
Tell me you love me for a million years
Then if it don't work out
Then you can tell me goodbye

ohmystarz said:

test

deadelvis said:
ohmystarz said:

test

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 386
deadelvis said:
ohmystarz said:

putting down trolls in ever so an amazing way.She has a tongue as sharp as a razor.

Yes, because THAT'S the kind of attention I want. Have you ACTUALLY watched her? She obsessed over the trolls and the people in the lounge. She cried when they were mean. She was paranoid, even when there were no trolls. She was a foul mouthed woman that was just outrageously vulgar and insulting to her viewers.

Yeah, I think I will take a pass at "learning" anything from her.

Teagz said:
Why is this fool talking about a99 in this thread? this is about a specific member, not about a banned model.
Yeah, that's my question too. This thread is not about her. To Mr. DreamLoverUk, you should post in the thread that is about your beloved favorite BANNED model, not in this one. K?

MercyRain said:
Teagz said:
Why is this fool talking about a99 in this thread? this is about a specific member, not about a banned model.
Yeah, that's my question too. This thread is not about her. To Mr. DreamLoverUk, you should post in the thread that is about your beloved favorite BANNED model, not in this one. K?
But that's been closed so he needs his fix.

Mikeythegeek said:
MercyRain said:
Teagz said:
But that's been closed so he needs his fix.
Oh, I see. Well maybe he can cry about it elsewhere, then.

deadelvis said:
ohmystarz said:

Stop talking about dead people here.

Charlotte_UK said:
Elcapitann: "I can get you in the top 10, just transfer 1000 tokens to me & I will tip you it back". :woops:
LOL! What an idiot hahaha!

Hey sexy, gimme 2,000 tokens and I will tip you 5,000 tokens. :-D You'll own MFC after I tip you!

Har. Har. Har.

What's your rank currently, if I may ask?

ohmystarz said:
Charlotte_UK said:
Elcapitann: "I can get you in the top 10, just transfer 1000 tokens to me & I will tip you it back". :woops:

Hey sexy, gimme 2,000 tokens and I will tip you 5,000 tokens. :-D You'll own MFC after I tip you!

Har. Har. Har.

What's your rank currently, if I may ask?

Sounds like the Ponzi Scheme of tippers!

deadelvis said:

This better not be a signature.

Charlotte_UK said:

Oh my I think I got dumber by reading this lol! How the hell would a model be able to transfer this guy tokens what a dipshit?I just don't get it though men that can't afford mfc still come and request and it is like umm hello anyone in there? If you cannot afford your shit then don't come to MFC!

Dreamloveruk A99 is dead. She is nothing but the dust we have brushed off our shoulders and I think most of these girls know how to deal with trolls it is called take a troll and wipe your ass with it aka that means the oh sacred holy Ban button. Oh how us cam girls worship this ban button.Plus agreeing with the troll also gets them to go way for example when a troll tells you your fat and ugly id say yes I am and no one but my mother loves me lol the people in my room just laugh thier asses off as the troll leaves.

I have seen him in my room... A few times. I ban him every single time. What pisses me off, is I am usually too busy to go click into the software to 60 day ban him. He talks mad shit to me EVERY single time. Piece of shit loser. Might as well go 60 day ban him right now... Haha.

Reactions: Jessi J
SNATCH said:
I have seen him in my room... A few times. I ban him every single time. What pisses me off, is I am usually too busy to go click into the software to 60 day ban him. He talks mad shit to me EVERY single time. Piece of shit loser. Might as well go 60 day ban him right now... Haha.
God damn that would piss me the fuck off but atleast we have that lovely 60 day ban we all worship well us models any way lol.Good for us,bad for the trolls.

sxycherrypie said:
SNATCH said:
God damn that would piss me the fuck off but atleast we have that lovely 60 day ban we all worship well us models any way lol.Good for us,bad for the trolls.

It doesn't piss me off that much. I just talk mad shit back to him, then ban him. HAHAHAHAH. Plus, I realize how much of a sad pathetic loser he is for not having anything else better to do. Whatever. One day he's going to step off a curb && a Mack truck will show him what the fuck is up. All good.

Snatch you are a hoot I love your style with trolls lol. I am a smart ass with the trolls and they leave so easily. If they call me ugly I agree with them and after they leave laugh about it lol cause I think they know they were not getting to me like they thought they would lol.And omg did you see my post on here where a guest signed in as my name Sxycherrypie and started mocking me in the stupidest ways the whole room laughed and called him a dumbass and I laughed a while told him he was hilarious then it got old and I told him go fuck a cactus and I muted the guests LOL. I tell people in my room don't troll some one that can troll back and get more of a reaction I want out of you than what you want out of me lol. Boy did I show em.lol

Thankkksss. I'm a fucking asshole, && I HAVE NO SHAME in anything I do, let alone say. I simply just don't give a fucking shit. If people don't like it, they can fuck themselves, && then fuck off && die. - shrug. You would probably piss your pants in my room.

LMFAO @ FUCK A CACTUS. I am stealing that. Fucking awesome. FTFW.

SNATCH said:
Thankkksss. I'm a fucking asshole, && I HAVE NO SHAME in anything I do, let alone say. I simply just don't give a fucking shit. If people don't like it, they can fuck themselves, && then fuck off && die. - shrug. You would probably piss your pants in my room.

LMFAO @ FUCK A CACTUS. I am stealing that. Fucking awesome. FTFW.
=D I hope he had alot of fun with it hahahaha!!! I should have told him to send a vid!!

HAHAHAHA. One day, this guy was being dumb as shitfuck in my room... It was ridiculous. So I told him fine, whatever, blah blah blah... I will watch your cam if you turn it on. He did, whipped out his dick, && started beating it like he was trying to kill it, && I turned my cam to face my screen. EVERYONE IN MY ROOM LAUGHED THEIR FUCKING ASSES OFF because of what I did, as well as the fact that his dick was so small you could barely see it. HAHAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.