AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone want any FREE graphic design or image editing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
Hi. My name’s Andy, and I’m an professional graphic designer and image editor.

This is my current website http://www.anbcreative.co.uk / anbimages.co.uk

As you can see, there’s no adult work, so I’m approaching this avenue from scratch.

I want to do more Photoshop work, as that’s what I’m best at and most enjoy, but it’s always in short supply. Your industry represents the biggest pool of pics that potentially need adjusting, collating, montaging, correcting etc. You also use banners, ads, buttons, thumbnails, avatars etc. All stuff I’m well suited to help with.

Therefore I want to compile a small specifically adult oriented online portfolio for future use, so that I don’t have to direct people to the wedding pics and dog portraits anymore. So if anyone has anything they think I might be able to help with (For Free), please let me know.

I realise I’m hijacking a free forum, but only whilst I’m offering freebies. Once I have a few samples under my belt, I’ll go through whatever proper channels there might be. I don’t want to step on any toes.

Please email me, or visit http://www.anbimages.uk/camgirls and leave a message.

Reactions: esme
Re: Does anyone want any FREE graphic design or image editin

I love graphic design and photoshopping as well. So from one designer to another, I'll give you a few of my raw photos to work with if you want.

Also, you might want to get yourself a Tumblr, I upload almost all of my work to my blog on that site. It could be good marketing for you. Just something to consider.

Re: Does anyone want any FREE graphic design or image editin

That would be great, thank you. I'll consider Tumblr. It's something I've learnt to avoid when dealing with my usual mundane stuff. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.