AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Disappointed with SC over the new continent category girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 12, 2024
So we're a relatively well established couple on stripchat. Doing what I'd say is moderate hours ranging from 50 to 80 hours in a 30 day cycle. Ever since this new top 100 girls of every continent, our room has gone quiet

I have to beg for tokens from users, I run my stream in HD, have an external mic, good lighting but sub par viewers now.

It's almost like Stripchat no longer cares about couples? And yes I know there is exciting news coming up for couples.

This site is so biased to its models, completely user orientated. Which I find alarming to say the least, so you'd rather push some girl who puts minimal hours or effort in? How's that justifiable ?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
So we're a relatively well established couple on stripchat. Doing what I'd say is moderate hours ranging from 50 to 80 hours in a 30 day cycle. Ever since this new top 100 girls of every continent, our room has gone quiet

I have to beg for tokens from users, I run my stream in HD, have an external mic, good lighting but sub par viewers now.

It's almost like Stripchat no longer cares about couples? And yes I know there is exciting news coming up for couples.

This site is so biased to its models, completely user orientated. Which I find alarming to say the least, so you'd rather push some girl who puts minimal hours or effort in? How's that justifiable ?

I understand that you’re disappointed. But just because a model isn’t doing 12-hour cam-a-thons doesn’t mean she’s putting in “minimal effort.”

Upvote 0

Try another site. There are many. CB sounds really good, and would be the one I'd chose above SC.

As for what Yummy said, yeah, I agree.
Who's the more valuable model to the site overall model - the one who makes $200 in a 12 hour shift, or the one who makes $400 in 2 hours? C'mon now.
That part was ridiculous, but, yeah, they aren't the best site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I honestly don’t understand the connection between the continent top models and the OP’s room going quiet. I like the continental models (vs just an overall top 100) because more models get recognized

Upvote 0
I honestly don’t understand the connection between the continent top models and the OP’s room going quiet. I like the continental models (vs just an overall top 100) because more models get recognized
I like it because more black models get recognized. The only issue I have is they put some Asian countries in Africa section for some reason.

Reactions: Hiunds
Upvote 0
Try another site. There are many. CB sounds really good, and would be the one I'd chose above SC.

As for what Yummy said, yeah, I agree.
Who's the more valuable model to the site overall model - the one who makes $200 in a 12 hour shift, or the one who makes $400 in 2 hours? C'mon now.
That part was ridiculous, but, yeah, they aren't the best site.
Cb i find the most fair site and the same start for everyone. On site like SC i always had feeling: i didnt have luck to be born in USA or UK , i wont earn good because of region reccomendation i will have only traffic from poor countries around. So i agree with you that cb is good option , actually its still my favorite page to work on

Upvote 0
Cb i find the most fair site and the same start for everyone. On site like SC i always had feeling: i didnt have luck to be born in USA or UK , i wont earn good because of region reccomendation i will have only traffic from poor countries around. So i agree with you that cb is good option , actually its still my favorite page to work on
On SC I follow only black models. Below the chat in every room are tabs for other models to see. The first tab is "girls" and any models you follow that are online appear in this tab. Immediately following the last model I follow is white models from USA and Europe, not another black model in site... I have to change the tab to "recommended" before I find another black female model. but for us users CB is no different.

Upvote 0
I think SM does the regional thing too. I'm US so I still like it, and do well there. But if I wasn't US, UK, or Canada... I might not be feeling the same about SM, and it's earning potential for me.
I think SM is more like MFC where it's really more orientated toward solo models, but I could be wrong about that part. I rarely see couples on the first page.
I'm almost 100 percent sure they do the regional thing though. And it goes by your ID, I believe, not where you get mail, or potentially live.
Again, not 100 percent on the details of that part though.

CB is a huge, well known, well trafficked site. It'd definitely be my next choice. And there's a ton of info on this forum about the specifics of the different CB rules etc.

Upvote 0
How do I see what OP is describing? When I go to stripchat from a US ip address the site shows US models first like normal. I dont see the top 100 girls thing.
You don’t see these options above the top model profiles?

Attachments

• IMG_3801.jpeg
    IMG_3801.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
Three of the top 50 models on CB are couples. Definitely chiming in to give CB a try. They also have an affiliate program that rivals any affiliate program I am aware of in the industry. Passive income is just as important as live. You can use customized apps to run your show and create a bio with images on your profile and in chat that tells people who you are as a cam room couple. The math is super simple token balance divided by 2 = earnings. There's required 2A access to get to the more sensitive parts of your account once it is created, which I love and don't know if other sites have that.

Full disclaimer: I have never worked on SC, I have been a full time model on CB for almost 12 years. I find it really easy to navigate and use. Just know that once you create your account you have a very limited time to use the "New" tag which is what gets the most attention on the site. There will be a noticeable drop in traffic after your new tag goes away, but that's because there are thousands of users who only visit rooms with the new tag on their broadcast.

You can customize hashtags to your room style which also draw traffic, you can have and advertise fan sites and other social media unlike anywhere else. The site is really designed to foster community with repeat visits and fans. I'll be happy to help convert anyone from SC to CB.

Upvote 0
oh but to get there i have to click top models at the top so theres no real impact to the home page? usa models still have the advantage?
Yah, you click top models, but not sure if the default is North America or if it is for me because that is my home region. You’d have to ask one of the Brit or Aussie users on here

Upvote 0
Yah, you click top models, but not sure if the default is North America or if it is for me because that is my home region. You’d have to ask one of the Brit or Aussie users on here
Yeah, Australian here, when i click on top models, the default is Asia and the Pacific. So it must change depending on your region.

Upvote 0
I think SM does the regional thing too. I'm US so I still like it, and do well there. But if I wasn't US, UK, or Canada... I might not be feeling the same about SM, and it's earning potential for me.
I think SM is more like MFC where it's really more orientated toward solo models, but I could be wrong about that part. I rarely see couples on the first page.
I'm almost 100 percent sure they do the regional thing though. And it goes by your ID, I believe, not where you get mail, or potentially live.

CB is a huge, well known, well trafficked site. It'd definitely be my next choice. And there's a ton of info on this forum about the specifics of the different CB rules etc.
Yes but on SM is good that regional thing is not with our ID , but with country we choose in settings. Ofc I cant choose any country i want . As polish i have Belarus,Bulgaria, Czech, Greece,Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Moldovia, Serbia and Austria. So I chose Austria and yes i have a looooot of german speaking guys (on cb germnans are my good customers) and traffic is way better than i had other countries chosen BUT :) on sm when tfhey hear i dont speak german they escape instanty from my room... heh

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

I'm looking for input from active SC models
I am well aware of the other sites

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I'm looking for input from active SC models
I am well aware of the other sites
I am an active SC model, and I have you good advice Snooty 😂 Meh, some people get what they deserve in life 🤷‍♀️ Good luck with your wonderful attitude Honey. SO sad you're not making money anymore.

Upvote 0