AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC just EXPLODE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
many of the rooms seem laggy and the sound seems to cut in/out randomly today. almost like split second minifreezes and then snap back. :think:

Seems to be crash mode again, right now. I woke up, a model asked if I could see her, I typed but she couldn't see what I typed. I noticed the front page was practically all new models, assumed a crash, tried to reload. Stuck on the loading homeplage screen.

Talking with her on Yahoo, she said she was in group, noticed the tokens weren't going up, now she can't log in anymore, either.

Well, the site was mostly stable for a year or so. I wonder if we're u for Crashpocalypse 2013. :p

Reactions: emptiedglass
UncleThursday said:
Seems to be crash mode again, right now. I woke up, a model asked if I could see her, I typed but she couldn't see what I typed. I noticed the front page was practically all new models, assumed a crash, tried to reload. Stuck on the loading homeplage screen.

I hope MFC is trying to fix the lag that has been bothering so many people, even ones with good internet.

a couple funny tweets on this

@haibbhru wrote"
Seismologists report minor tectonic activity in eastern Europe; attributed to a thousand cam models angrily flinging dildos at studio walls."

or last night
@ginnypottermfc
"The ultimate COCK BLOCK!!! MFC crashing! hahahahahahaha"

The profile and admin pages have been glitchy as all hell all morning. Still can't get to my MFC mail.

I've been browsing different rooms and profiles, and I see what you mean. :( If it hasn't improved later tonight, I guess I'll be camming on Streamate instead.

SexyStephXS said:
It's being really weird again... Homepage loads the frame but nothing else...

I couldn't get it to load the homepage at all for a few minutes there. It just got back up and running for me now.

its like a daily update to this thread.

currently chat lag is ruining things after I managed to get logged in

I just got on cam 3 minutes ago; I couldn't see my own words on the screen, my topic, or anyone else's chat. I could see a tip and tipnote.

I can load rooms, but chat is taking several minutes to show up after you send it. Makes it very hard to be social.

I've had problems all night with multiple pm windows opening and chat in public has been taking a long time to show up.Strarngely enough it's never kicked me off although models seem to be disappearing at an alarming rate. It's just crashed as i'm typing this .. 1 model online

Arghhhh! Hating on MFC right now. Either can't start a PVT or once it does, freezy freeze freeze.
Oh well. I am hoping its all better by the time I get back to a daily schedule next Tuesday.

MFC still being problematic (not a word I use everyday...lol) for you guys?

ANNNDDD. FML. MFC just fucked me... I posted about it in General Camming... But anyone else having probs? I only see one other model who tweeted #MFCFail...

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.