AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC change my life....? Hmmmm... yes I think it did??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not sure where to put this post really, sorry it's a bit super cheesy, but I just wanted to post for some support I guess, and share my story, I've had a tough week.... :cry:

I started MFC about 2 months ago. Firstly out of curiosity, I never thought I would be that popular, or earn much, but people started to take a shine to me, and before I knew it I had quite a regular following. My confidence grew day by day, at first I would only be in public fully clothed, then, a couple of weeks down the line I did my first oil show... things were looking up and my financial situation improved too, as this was something I struggled majorly with as well.

Just before I began MFC in my personal life I found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me... :( It was quite possibly the worst news I've heard in my life, a total shock out the blue, I was heartbroken and devastated and felt too weak to end it with him, even though I knew I really should. A guy like that was not worth my time, but I couldn't see it like that. I was in a very low place, and struggled for money, and basically saw no way out...

Anyway, I have just this week, after 3 months of struggle & unhappiness I ended it with him. On my terms! And I 100% believe it's been the added support & encouragement from both the guys in my room, plus the amazing models I've made friends with already. You have all shown me I DO deserve better and I will move on to be happier with my life :) and I'm SO glad I made this decision, it was hard! But i've done it now!

I've had to have a little time off MFC, just to recouperate and get 'myself' back together... but I'm going be bouncing back for an awesome September!

I don't know what to say really - this is cheesy I know - but I really believe MFC came along and got me out of that horrible situation....

So thankyou everyone who's supported me! I'm moving on to bigger and better things!!!!

And karma is a wonderful thing - 2 days after I split from him I've been offered a room at a new apartment, it's a penthouse suite, with a jacuzzi on the balcony, imagine the shows I will do from my new place! And if I was still with him I would never have even had this opportunity.

So here is a drink to MFC! Hope it helps all of you girlies in every way possible, it certainly has for me :lol:

</cheese over!>

xxxxxx

Re: Did MFC change my life....? Hmmmm... yes I think it did?

Awww this is lovely :):)

I'm gad you're feeling positive. You'll be fine when you get back on MFC and are being fed tokens, and think of the shows you can plan for when you've moved!! You should sub-let your jacuzzi access to us models ;)

Great story. Love hearing stories like this.
I've learned- always depend on yourself.
With this MFC gig, you will have a lot of
things come your way I'm sure. :)

That is Awesome.

It made me really happy to hear your story! Something so positive and great, gives camming a whole new awesome shine to it and I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.
P.s. Super jealous of your jacuzzi!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.