AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deus Ex any one? Original or Revolution

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaNavarre

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 4, 2012
FL,ATL,CA,HI
profiles.myfreecams.com
I personally love the original with my whole bitty heart. The second one was meh.. and the third was beautiful and a fun play through with some awesome throwbacks (technically forwards) to the original and man... so much information...

If you haven't heard of it go HERE
and read up.
It has wonderful reviews and scores among critics but I feel like its a majorly overlooked game.

Its old school but the story... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the story is so good.

Any one else remember/enjoy it as much as me?

Deus Ex was the first PC game I loved. I pre-ordered Human Revolution and played it as soon as it was made available on Steam. I have not played the Missing Link DLC yet.

I was just thinking about playing Deus Ex again with a high resolution texture pack.

Did you play the Deus Ex multiplayer? That was insane in 2003.

yeah I loved Deus Ex blend of character development and FPS, it was one of the first games to do that (system shock 2 was probably THE first) and the sci fi setting was just another plus.
Also got HR as soon as it was out and loved it, really really hoping it's the first of a new prequel/reboot series.

Far Cry 3 which I'm playing at the moment is completely unlike Deus Ex in setting etc, but has similar RPG elements. Skill points, experience, open world, side missions while at the same time being a fairly core FPS.

I actually enjoyed Invisible War. I don't really care for playing on pc so I never played the first, but I.W. is the reason I kept my old X-box. Microsoft doesn't plan to make it playable on 360, and I'm sure it will be forgotten for the next system. Haven't gotten Human Revolution, but have heard good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.