AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Demographics of members on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2012
Definition of DEMOGRAPHIC
1plural : the statistical characteristics of human populations (as age or income) used especially to identify markets
I might add my definition to include, married or single??

Just wondering who I will be performing for after I sign up and BTW I did search for 'demographics' and didn't come up with much. It may be helpful to know....age, income and maritial status, or does it matter??
Could help with choice of background music, choice of clothes, and other things.

just putting this out there

MFC is a gigantic site and there are all kinds of members on there.
If I had to, I would probably say that the majority of premium members is over 30.
But I don't think anyone will be able tell you about the exact statistics. I'm sure MFC won't give you any data either.

You're going to find out soon enough what age group etc. you attract, or if you attract several ones. But if I were you I wouldn't go out of my way to adapt too much to your age group - for example, listening to 'old' music even though it's not your taste, just because the men in your room tend to be a little bit older. I have guys of very different age groups in my room, but I always only listen to the music I like, and I dress how I like. I would not feel comfortable otherwise.
If you create an atmosphere that doesn't suit your personality, just to appeal to certain men, you might end up having a bad time on MFC ;)

DEMOGRAPHIC ?
Nunya.... :snooty: :lol:
just putting this out there

I would say predominantly USA males.
After that, depends, you're competing against other ladies. Do what you enjoy as whatever it is... its probably being done 30 times in other rooms within the same time frame. Just appear to be fun, bubbly and talkative.
As for clothes/music etc - again - research into what other models do. I think you will find the music itself won't bring or turn away anyone - unless you've got it loud.
Having loud music is a real annoyance.

I have never considered Alexa very reliable. But here is a graph so you can have an idea:

Source: alexa.com/siteinfo/myfreecams.com

Keep in mind that that data may also take into account models visiting MFC.

Attachments

• mfc-demographics.jpg
    mfc-demographics.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 478
Reactions: new2cam and Evvie
Interesting graph Mycamgirl.....it reveals mostly what I have suspected.

White American male, both young or old [not much in the middle age], some college, and has little social life outside of wanking on his computer at home.

Ok, nice to know and thanks for the link....maybe I'll search other sites just for fun.

new2cam said:

White American male, both young or old [not much in the middle age], some college, and has little social life outside of wanking on his computer at home.

Ok, nice to know and thanks for the link....maybe I'll search other sites just for fun.

Where's it say THAT on the graph? :?

new2cam said:
quote]

Hey, that hurts!

I will say this though ... for me, my fun real socializing years are behind me (over 40). It's a been there, done that type of thing and it's just not that fun anymore. MFC is just a way to keep me entertained. And also, not everyone is wanking so be careful throwing that around....I bet many of the big tipper types are of the non wanking variety and are just looking for some pseudo virtual friendship.

Exactly how is Alexa figuring who has a college education and who doesn't? Or their mean income? Or their age for that matter?

I've only ever found Alexa good for tracking site hits and location of people viewing sites. Nothing else is relevant. Remember 94.58375836% of statistics are made up on the spot, anyway.

new2cam said:

Hmmm... interpret data with caution methinks. Remember the old quote... according to Mark Twain (and others) ... "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

mynameisbob84 said:
new2cam said:

Where's it say THAT on the graph? :?
Exactly... plus, why would you even say such a thing on a board that's full of members? Don't you think that's a bit uncalled for, even if you are thinking that way? :?

Also, I suppose that the 18-24 year old group consists to at least 50% of models.

Ok, I stand corrected and apologize for jumping to conclusions and meant no insult or harm to anyone. The fact is that I enjoy wanking on cam and my husband and I have done a few free sex shows just for the thrill of it. There is some 'forbidden' excitement in sharing sex with total strangers on cam and I don't fault others for it either. Yes, you could call it entertainment and I hope to be an entertainer some day soon.

re: stastics. Yeah, I have learned to take numbers with a big grain of salt, especially if they are obtained from online sex sites where no one tells their real age, occupation, or many other details.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Hmmm. Interesting statistics.

But the only statistic that counts is that based upon individual claims, the average member's penis is 9" long. :liar:

Reactions: LadyLuna
MyCamgirl said:
I have never considered Alexa very reliable. But here is a graph so you can have an idea:

I don't remember which stats site I used previously it may have been alxea but a couple of years ago it had MFC around %49-%51 traffic was coming from the U.S. With Canada, U.K and India next at around %8 each. Quite a drop if its down to %37 but that matches to the U.S economy in the past couple of years.

There are still clear peak times in MFC that match with USA traffic patterns.

nzhere said:
MyCamgirl said:

I don't remember which stats site I used previously it may have been alxea but a couple of years ago it had MFC around %49-%51 traffic was coming from the U.S. With Canada, U.K and India next at around %8 each. Quite a drop if its down to %37 but that matches to the U.S economy in the past couple of years.

There are still clear peak times in MFC that match with USA traffic patterns.

I don't know why the economy should matter. The website is tracking visitors to MFC, not tippers....and damn, seems like the guests are multiplying like rabbits. If anything, you would think traffic from the USA would be higher because more people are sitting on their asses with no jobs. Perhaps the drop is due to other sites stealing some of MFC's traffic.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever talked to a premium member from India? I haven't, even though I know that statistically there are supposed to be lots of them in my room. :-D

From my observations and experiences..I seem to get a TON of white, middle class corporate-type men that you would never expect to be on a camsite...
and the other half is horny 23 year olds that still live at home with rich parents.

But that's not MFC. I wonder how different the demographics are for MFC vs. Streamate, but that's a whole other discussion!

LiciousLily said:
From my observations and experiences..I seem to get a TON of white, middle class corporate-type men that you would never expect to be on a camsite...
Why not? It's the same men that end up buying a Porsche convertible at some point in their life.

LilyMarie said:
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever talked to a premium member from India? I haven't, even though I know that statistically there are supposed to be lots of them in my room. :-D

There were a few who used to perv on me, confirmed from seeing them on member-cam. Had to ban one for being too possessive and sexist.

Also- biggest dick I ever saw belonged to an Asian. Take that stereotypes! (It reached his nose. Not kidding here)

LadyLuna said:
Also- biggest dick I ever saw belonged to an Asian. Take that stereotypes! (It reached his nose. Not kidding here)

See! I keep telling models just because I can reach my belly button, doesn't mean I'm big! Where's the MFC tinydick emote when I need it? :lol:

UncleThursday said:
LadyLuna said:

See! I keep telling models just because I can reach my belly button, doesn't mean I'm big! Where's the MFC tinydick emote when I need it? :lol:

No, that does mean you're big! Smallest dick I've ever seen was an inch. Guy used two fingers.

Standard is halfway to belly-button (give or take an inch).

Seems like most of the rooms I go to the guys are in their 20's, but it's possible it just seems that way to me because I tend to notice ages around my own more.

Status
Not open for further replies.