AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Customers as Non-Nude Streamer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2016
Hello, I'm a non-nude streamer and I just want to appeal to other models about how to gain customers and tips from doing non-nude stuff. Basically, I offer to just talk to people or we can talk about more explicit things in a private chat...I mean streaming sites don't really have strict rules about do and do not within non-nude streams.
Help. Advice needed pliz xD

Are you into any fetishes or offer the girlfriend experience?How do you market yourself?
The thing is I'm not sure how to market myself. I was going to offer "foot fetishes" because I know people are into that and the girlfriend experience interests me, but I'm just not sure what to put as my description D:

Kitty406,

This is just my opinion but you have a girl next door appear. I would market you as a sweet girlfriend type into having her feet touch by a special man. Do not forget to cater to guys who enjoy high-heels and sneakers as well. I would offer foot dates and high-heel dates as well. Maybe in the winters....you can cater to guys with a sweater fetish? You have that whole sweater girl look to you as well. I hope that I helped you a little bit.:cat:

The thing is I'm not sure how to market myself. I was going to offer "foot fetishes" because I know people are into that and the girlfriend experience interests me, but I'm just not sure what to put as my description D:

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Kitty406,

This is just my opinion but you have a girl next door appear. I would market you as a sweet girlfriend type into having her feet touch by a special man. Do not forget to cater to guys who enjoy high-heels and sneakers as well. I would offer foot dates and high-heel dates as well. Maybe in the winters....you can cater to guys with a sweater fetish? You have that whole sweater girl look to you as well. I hope that I helped you a little bit.:cat:
Thanks so much for your help! :) :h:

The thing ive noticed about most of the super successful non nude mfc models, aside from just being super approchable, is they all have a "thing". kickaz is just always super hyper and fun, along with her art. MJ always has so many different games and contests, along with her poker room. AliceBiscuit has the music/piano thing. non nude is definitely harder, but you just have to find something unique that no one else offers to not only attract members, but keep them coming back.

The thing ive noticed about most of the super successful non nude mfc models, aside from just being super approchable, is they all have a "thing". kickaz is just always super hyper and fun, along with her art. MJ always has so many different games and contests, along with her poker room. AliceBiscuit has the music/piano thing. non nude is definitely harder, but you just have to find something unique that no one else offers to not only attract members, but keep them coming back.
Thank you for your advice! I'll keep it in mind :)

I am a non-nude in public chat (I do get nude in group, private) and when I started I was in the same boat as you right now, I had no idea how to market myself. Of course I had the alternative look thing but that's it really. What I did was test ifferent things, see what works and what doesn't! There are definitely enough paying members for every single type of camgirl. You dont even have to be super energetic to make it - look at Meloscope, she doesnt talk, doesnt do much - but she is always on the front page. Play to your strenghts, test out different things - most importantly BE ONLINE so people can find you.

What helped me the most were threads on here anout non nude camming, where amazing and successful ladies have given brilliant advice. Just type "non nude" in the search bar. I would link but Im on phone right now :)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.