AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy Chaturbate Ban & Alternatives??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
I started doing chaturbate a month ago with a friend of mine. We were doing great, averaging over 500+ viewers per show and made quite a bit of fans. I even got a few girl friends I know to sign up. We made sure never to violate any rules and only performed on chaturbate. Then a few days ago, we get banned on chaturbate and I get this message in my email:

"Dear thehamildick,
Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we've had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site. As you can imagine, even the suggestion that underage performers are appearing on Chaturbate is a very serious issue. We must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. "

It's completely ridiculous, both me and my friend are well over 18 and definitely look like it. We even both have facial hair. I know there is a lot of trolls that report people out of spite, but it's unfortunate that chaturbate didn't offer any more support when we reached out to them. We only got the same typical, robotic response from their support email when we asked questions. I read on this site to contact Shirley, but never heard back from her either.

I'm disappointed that we have to quit using chaturbate, its a great platform, but it seems it does not have the support system to match. I've been researching possible alternatives, but it doesn't look like there is much more out there besides chaturbate for male streamers to make a good income from online webcams.

Any advice on possible alternative websites or ways of contacting chaturbate to get unbanned?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Belfbi and EspiKvlt
Streamate, Cams.com, or Skype-based sites like Cam Model Directory allow models of all genders/couples. Or make clips for some of the various clip sites like manyvids, clips4sale, iwantclips.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I started doing chaturbate a month ago with a friend of mine. We were doing great, averaging over 500+ viewers per show and made quite a bit of fans. I even got a few girl friends I know to sign up. We made sure never to violate any rules and only performed on chaturbate. Then a few days ago, we get banned on chaturbate and I get this message in my email:

"Dear thehamildick,
Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we've had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site. As you can imagine, even the suggestion that underage performers are appearing on Chaturbate is a very serious issue. We must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. "

It's completely ridiculous, both me and my friend are well over 18 and definitely look like it. We even both have facial hair. I know there is a lot of trolls that report people out of spite, but it's unfortunate that chaturbate didn't offer any more support when we reached out to them. We only got the same typical, robotic response from their support email when we asked questions. I read on this site to contact Shirley, but never heard back from her either.

I'm disappointed that we have to quit using chaturbate, its a great platform, but it seems it does not have the support system to match. I've been researching possible alternatives, but it doesn't look like there is much more out there besides chaturbate for male streamers to make a good income from online webcams.

Any advice on possible alternative websites or ways of contacting chaturbate to get unbanned?

Send you a private message.

So.. <thinking evil>Now if I were a model on CB and wanted to eliminate competition, what would I do? Right! Send in the complaints about 'looking too young'</thinking evil>

CB could reply with: This person you complain about has given us a proper ID stating their date of birth and are in fact of legal age unless you can provide more evidence than simply stating 'they look (too) young'. If you can not supply such evidence within 24 hours we will see this complaint as unfounded and add a mark to your account for future reference.

So.. <thinking evil>Now if I were a model on CB and wanted to eliminate competition, what would I do? Right! Send in the complaints about 'looking too young'</thinking evil>

CB could reply with: This person you complain about has given us a proper ID stating their date of birth and are in fact of legal age unless you can provide more evidence than simply stating 'they look (too) young'. If you can not supply such evidence within 24 hours we will see this complaint as unfounded and add a mark to your account for future reference.
Now that you mention it I cam see models doing something like this. It's really sad that they have to be wicked like that just to bring up their stats. I mean if the guy says he looks over 18 I don't see why multiple people would report him as underage unless the were just being vindictive.

It's really ridiculous that this is an on-going issue even WITH a valid ID. Anyone can decide to gang up on whoever and get people kicked off the site out of spite..and there goes someone's income.

It's messed up and I've never heard of this happening on any other cam site so it isn't something that they're even obligated to do. I don't understand why people's complaints about an age verified person is more important than someone's income. It's fucked up. I feel sincerely sorry for any models that have gone through this (and judging by the posts here and what I've seen on twitter it's quite a lot)

I hope OP gets unbanned

We even both have facial hair.

I know people who had facial hair at 12. That's not really a good indicator that someone's of age.

I also know folks who started going bald at 16, which is something else I've seen people use to claim that someone's "obviously" an adult.

That aside, the fact that people who already have submitted proof of being over 18 are asked to do so again just because of a couple of reports is very silly and there should be a better system in place to prevent this happening constantly.

well it will continue as you don't even need to be a logged in user to use the report button, i know at least a dozen girls who have got the boot from cb due to this bullshit about about being reported as looking too young. Some of them were in their mid 20's

Mind you, if I see a 'model' on chaturbate using a recorded show of another model and tries to pass that off as being her life, then yes, I will report that (Seen it twice.. probably happens more but in those 2 cases I knew the model in the show involved)

Yes WTF? was my initial reaction too when I saw that. They even limited chat only to people who tipped... so you couldn't even warn others they were watching a video

well it will continue as you don't even need to be a logged in user to use the report button, i know at least a dozen girls who have got the boot from cb due to this bullshit about about being reported as looking too young. Some of them were in their mid 20's

Do they even use captchas and or bot detection?

I'm tempted to check, but I don't want to ruin some ones day by accidentally reporting them for some thing they didn't do.

u guys can try gaycamboy many chaturbate models are also there but all models are private mode.

I don't recall but yes, I think they should have that at least.

doesn't seem like it. clicking there report links creates a popup with a pulldown for report options. The next step after that is a button that says report.

i where on chaturbate for almost a year before they desided to give me the final ban for "looking to young" lol
this happends so often and i see it daily from different cam models on there that have gotten banned for "looking to young"
if you go on to the"New Profile Posts" on here then you will see that how many other people stumble on this exact same problem and are trying to reach shirley.

Reactions: Belfbi
I got banned on my just-created account after trying to verify ago for reports about looking too young even when I have not made any broadcasts yet so nobody could ever see me! What a crazy, frivolous treatment from the Chaturbate. I have no words to describe that situation..

I have to say Cb Policies and TOS baffle me.
It seems like they drop the banhammer willy-nilly and without justification half the time and the other half it takes Months to ban the most obvious flagrant violations. What is the deal over there?

Reactions: Belfbi
I got ban on chaturbate after 1,5 year working there, bc some one tipped me with stolen tokens. Tried to contact them and getting only one answer :

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service

Any one had same problem?
And yes, I contacted Shirley. She ignoring me. Got only one answer from her, that she can't unban me, that's all

I came here after searching for good chaturbate alternatives. I heard a lot about SlutRoulette. can you please suggest some good sites?

thanks

I've heard of Chat Roulette, but have never heard of Slut Roulette until today. Lol. Interesting. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I got ban on chaturbate after 1,5 year working there, bc some one tipped me with stolen tokens. Tried to contact them and getting only one answer :

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service

Any one had same problem?
And yes, I contacted Shirley. She ignoring me. Got only one answer from her, that she can't unban me, that's all
And this is why I'm afraid to cam on CB. Did so once and won't again because of this very situation. This is how they lost Kati3kat because of their frivolous banning policy and she's currently sitting at #1 on MFC and is routinely a top 20 model.

CB needs to sort itself out.

And this is why I'm afraid to cam on CB. Did so once and won't again because of this very situation. This is how they lost Kati3kat because of their frivolous banning policy and she's currently sitting at #1 on MFC and is routinely a top 20 model.
AnastasiaXX89 form MFC also was banned on cb because of stolen tokens. She is always in top 100

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.