AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couples Site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NevaehStar

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2010
Hiya! I'm Nevaeh & today is my 1month Anniversary with MFC!!! I love it! But i want to find a good site that allows couples also.
My mind is boggled with all the info & sites etc.... I checked out LiveJasmin.com more carefully than others. What are your thoughts? I want one good like MFC for the members & models & best payouts of course etc....

I also skimmed over: imlive.com, streamate.com, ifriends.com, livecams.com -- but i'm at a loss with all the info! lol I feel sooo spacy after doing all that research! And just don't know where to go!lol MFC was hands down is "my" site to get on & now i need a couples site like that!

Any advice is appreciated!

Reactions: Lexxi_Bright
Cams.com allows couples and male models. While their customer service was really (really really) slow when I used them at the end of 2009, they do have a pretty decent setup and you can set your own prices and take home % to get better placement on their home page.

thank u!! keep the advice coming!

I'm understanding this crap a little better. lol
I started on MFC & have never done anything like this & never watched these types of sites before.
Is it just me.. or is MFC one of the rare ones that operate on only tokens?? It seems all other sites have free chat, then u go into a private for a pay-per-minute private show. Thats just odd to me now lol

Cams.com does seem good, since u can set ur rates yourself, which i know it might be like MFC at 1st... gotta have a middle-range & at times lower rate maybe? Or just "keep up with The Jones's" rate
On Cams.com-- u set ur %too? I see u set ur rates, & it said something about u being setup with a "Studio" & then they pay u or u can be independent? Thats confusing, cuz they said the Studio would pay u... a lil confusing on that.

I'll check out streamate.com again with a clear head lol

Do not sign up as a studio or with a studio. It's easy enough to sign up on your own on Cams.com. And yeah you set your %... you can get as low as 15% (I think) or as high as 45%, but the lower % you take the higher they place you on the homepage.

Ok, Thank You Amber!!!
1 last question that i can think of.... does Cams.com pay weekly? & do they have that almost 1-month waiting period?

Have u heard much about Streamate? They seem similar to cams.com but paid every week but only a 35% payout...
and it seems not many other sites let u block areas, i think that should still be enabled, personally. just minimizes the possibility of your neighbor next door watching u lol
hmm...decisons!! lol

Cams.com has the same pay schedule as MFC. I'm not sure what their payment options are so I don't know how long it takes to receive all their types of payments.

I have been gathering info about this because some girls have asked what the best site. What I have so far:

Cams.com
PVT price: $1.99 - $9.99 (set by you)
Tips: No
Your earnings: 15% - 45% (set by you)
Payment methods: Check, Wire and Payoneer

There is also group show on Cams.com ($0.99), but I don't know how much you earn from that. Fan members pay $18/mo and some girls report they get $6 for each fan.

LiveJasmin
PVT price: $1.99 - $3.99 (set by you)
Tips: Yes (called surprise)
Your earnings: 35% (if the pvt starts when you are in free chat) - 30% (if you are in member chat or already in pvt)

LiveJasmin has now a group show. It costs $0.99 and members can't talk, only the model. If they want ask you something they need to do it through some action buttons. Each action costs ($0.30). I still don't know what is the model % on this kind of show.

Streamate
PVT price: Set by you, but I don't know the range
Tips: Yes (called gold or something like that)
Your earnings: 35%

Members can buy videos of your previous pvt sessions on Streamate. Some girls say they give you some % from it, others say they don't.

There are other sites that also allow couple shows, but I don't have enough info (prices, payment method...), they are: XLoveCam (focused on European market, mainly France), Webcams.com, ImLive, CamContacts, EuroLive (also for Europe), Flirt 4 Free, WebCamClub, iFriends and AdultWork. There are probably more, but these are the main sites.

There are also LivePimpin and Extasy Cams, but I guess nobody wants to work for $0.20/min.

For the girls worried about blocking country/region, as far as I know MFC is the only site with region block. All the others offer a country block. If you block USA, you block over half of the traffic. Not a good idea...

Reactions: Lexxi_Bright
I really love Camwhores and girls do couple shows there. You are only allowed one a week tho and two a week if you are in the top three. Maybe a good platform to give it a try and see how you like it.

I know couples do well on Niteflirt as well. Have you thought about listing yourself on independent camgirl listings? You would need your own form of payment but at least you get to keep 100% minus whatever the payment site charges. I know Epassporte is no longer an option but ya could probably use Alertpay and the two that sorta replaced Epassorte (sorry I can't think of the names right now.)

Thank u guys! Thank u Amber, MyCamgirl, & AngelicTease!

I actually sat down last night & started charting 3-4 sites just like u did! lol it is easier to look at like that. I will check out adultworks too & see how that 70% is & if it is difficult or easy to achieve decent paying members with that...?

But, i have narrowed down to the same 3-4 ones, so at least if i sign up & start working with 1, and i don't like it then i can always try a different 1, but ya'll know we don't want to have to keep going through that.

And yeah, the area block is kinda cool. I do know that 1day i will be found out & i'm fairly ready for it. I just have that picture in my head of my neighbor watching me online...lol I think the area blocks should still be enforced & not so much as "to not be outed" but more security so that u don't have stalkers so nearby & all!! Or kids stumble on it much easier in your area, ya know? I know i will be outed 1day.
Thank u Amber for all of this info on this forum cuz i did do a reality check & got my thoughts in order!

Thank u all for the info! Hopefully I will be signing up on 1 of these soon! I did start the signup for Livejasmin.com but my id couldn't be read..grrr... but now i'm thinking about maybe Cams.com... (&livejasmin.com is still on the brain) i dont like how u can by vids from PRVT sessions on Streamate...

P.S. I will check out that too Salmaherrick, ty!!

Thank you!!!
:)

MyCamgirl said:
I have been gathering info about this because some girls have asked what the best site. What I have so far:

Cams.com
PVT price: $1.99 - $9.99 (set by you)
Tips: No
Your earnings: 15% - 45% (set by you)

There is also group show on Cams.com ($0.99), but I don't know how much you earn from that. Fan members pay $18/mo and some girls report they get $6 for each fan.

This amount depends on the hours that you work. You have to work 80 hours within a month to get 100% payout on fan club memberships, and as your hours go down, so does the %. It was great for a while, because I stopped working there completely, but was still (somehow) getting new fan clubs and getting paid on it, but obviously they put this in place because of girls like me, hah.

Had to look up the various listing sites I had bookmarked. Man, I need to reorganize my links! Haha.

Camsturbate.com gives you an option of working for the site or just being listed as a yahoo camgirl. I have a lot of guys that message me from there so the traffic must be decent I am thinking. Had to ask another camming pal and she said Camgirlspot will list you too. I looked up a lot of the old links I have and it seems they are no longer around. Go figure!

Well anyhow, good luck!

AmberCutie said:
Do not sign up as a studio or with a studio. It's easy enough to sign up on your own on Cams.com. And yeah you set your %... you can get as low as 15% (I think) or as high as 45%, but the lower % you take the higher they place you on the homepage.

Why not sign up as a studio? I just signed up as a studio for my Fiance and I in Live Jasmin... should I cancel and sign up individually?

btw Cams.com group show is a little different. It will cost the member $10 to enter group... period (they get charged $10 for the group whether they stay 10 mins or 10 seconds from what the site says).
They can continue beyond ten mins and therefore start paying $0.99 per min to stay - but the initial charge of $10 for ten mins is fixed. It gets deducted on the start.
Group also has 10 slots before it starts (I think, never actually had one due to this) although the model is free to accept it at any time from what I understand (i.e. when there are 2,3,5 etc people waiting for it). They don't get charged unless the group starts.

Hopefully someone who's been in one (or model who's taken one) can expand more, but to me it sounded like a great idea at first...as it gets rid of those 30 second group shows MFC sometimes has.

Status
Not open for further replies.