AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could I please get your quick opinion?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which photoshop of my wonky face do you prefer?

• Image A

Votes: 39 79.6%
  • Image B

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
I'm working on making a banner for my ELM account. This is my first mock-up and I would love it if you could tell me which you prefer.

A
ELMbanner.jpg

B
ELMbanner2.jpg

I'm also open to criticism/suggestions if you're in to that kind of thing :} thank you!

I think "A" is nicer, because it looks darker. No fancy reason for that, I just cleared my head and let my subconscious decide.

Reactions: Evvie
Thank you guys :)

And hey, if any ladies happen to need or want an ELM banner they're pretty easy to make, I could whip one up for you.

A definitely, but you said you're open to constructive criticism, so here's my 'photography' opinion. I'd try to include part of your nose, or at the very least include your whole eye and possibly tilt your chin towards your chest. It's giving a slightly disjointed/cut off vibe and the point is to see your pretty face. :) If you include your whole eye, it will help with the cut off look.

Reactions: Evvie
blackxrose said:
A definitely, but you said you're open to constructive criticism, so here's my 'photography' opinion. I'd try to include part of your nose, or at the very least include your whole eye and possibly tilt your chin towards your chest. It's giving a slightly disjointed/cut off vibe and the point is to see your pretty face. :) If you include your whole eye, it will help with the cut off look.
Thank you Rose :)

I was just editing a snapshot I took the other day, what you see in the banner is actually the uppermost part of the photo. The original focuses more on my legs/cooter.

I do have some other styles I'm working on, I'll probably end up posting them here if y'all don't get tired of me.

Reactions: Rose
No problem. Post away bb! My opinion is just from personal aesthetic and what I learned about composition in school though, so if you don't agree with it then just tell yourself I'm silly and have bad taste. :-D

LacieLaPlante said:
Wheeeere are these banners used? *feel like an idiot* I can't see anything on ELM like that.
On your profile page you can upload a banner which sits at the top of your page. It doesn't seem to be that big of a deal though, most of the profiles I looked at didn't have one

LacieLaPlante said:
I channeled your banner when I made mine, cropped at the eyes. But it's still a little different and I'll change it up if you'd like :x I just really really liked yours.

elm.lacielaplante.net
Wow that's super cute! I love it!

lordmagellan said:
I went with "A" because I figure your using this to promote your sexy and the colors in "B" remind me of the creatures from I am Legend and no one likes the creatures from that movie.
I was not aware people liked that movie at all :think:

Reactions: KayleePond
I vote you show a little more of your face, so that it doesn't look like you have no pupils. *shudder*

Ignoring that though, A is better.

lordmagellan said:
I went with "A" because I figure your using this to promote your sexy and the colors in "B" remind me of the creatures from I am Legend and no one likes the creatures from that movie.
This and you just look more human in A. Luna is right about your pupils too.

lordmagellan said:
I want to say I personally enjoy the non-human look. But, well..... I can be a lil' weird like that.
It can be cool in some images, but it just doesn't seem like that's what Evvie was wanting in this particular picture.

I went with neither because it's too cropped for my taste. It feels like an image that didn't load completely.

I understand the thought about it. But for me, it fails.

(Yikes. I hate giving critic, but I know you can take it. Please spank me for my behavior. )

Status
Not open for further replies.