AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

continue sell ticket show when it has started

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 3, 2024
Hello, everyone, a model tried today her first ticket show, but it seems that when it started, no one could join
she use the app ticket show v2

in fact she has started quick the show , before the timer was finished, so people didn't have time to buy it .
she didn't put show duration

How can she continue sell ticket , after it started please ?

thank you very much

What do you mean? This is normal.
The majority of ticket purchases I see are shortly after the show starts.

If you join 1 minute into the ticket show, it’s highly likely you have not missed anything.

People just need to tip the required amount and they get added.

Reactions: cbhours

If you join 1 minute into the ticket show, it’s highly likely you have not missed anything.

Please don't answer Ask a Model threads without being a verified model on ACF. 😉

Reactions: yummybrownfox

in fact to check if it was good i was connected also with another email adress , and when the show started it seemed it was not possible join, no link nowhere

sorry i m new i din't know i'm just a moderator who try get the information for what she asked me , sorry
You posted in the right place. I was talking to the person who responded to your post.

See the Model tag under my name? It means we've been verified as actual cam models on this forum by Amber.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question because I don't do ticket shows but hopefully a model who does will answer.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Vixxen81 do you recall that thread where someone was complaining that the app gave access to too many people? Wasn't that ticket show 2.0?

try "classicticket
Edit: sorry meant to tag @aliciacd before saying try "classicticket"
I do. I'm always skeptical of ticket apps, seems like there is always a way in that shouldn't exist.

Hello, everyone, a model tried today her first ticket show, but it seems that when it started, no one could join
she use the app ticket show v2

in fact she has started quick the show , before the timer was finished, so people didn't have time to buy it .
she didn't put show duration

How can she continue sell ticket , after it started please ?

thank you very much
I looked at the most popular ticket apps all of them have a /stopsales command, if she accidentally entered that into chat no one would be able to buy tickets. That's the only thing I can see that would prevent new sales.

thank you everyone

vixxen81 : sorry i didn't know apps was bad, it looked really easy , thank you i will try something else
and no no she just /startshow she didn't used /stopsales.

cbhours : there is option , too add people yes , byt why she will want do that lol ?

cbhours : there is option , too add people yes , byt why she will want do that lol ?
You are asking me why a model might want to manually add someone to the show without paying?

There's a lot of reasons why a model might want to do that here's an example, let's say model has been sitting in a room full of people for hours and no ones tipping, she's frustrated and then a single tipper comes in and throws thousands of tokens down and clears the goal. She could do the goal in public but maybe she doesn't want to reward free loaders so she starts the ticket bot gives the tipper a ticket and starts the show.

Yeah she could do a password show and that's a stronger <^> o_O to all the free loaders but the ticket show has the potential to increase earnings while a password show definitely doesn't.

Edit: that was supposed to be a face sticking up a middle finger but the forum changed it to an emoji

Reactions: AmberCutie
cbhours, yes it's totally her plan , finish the goal who usually is cum, start a ticket show to don't give the end free to everyone.

i'm not sure i understood everything, she start in ticket the aim is simply when goal is reached put a timer to try get extra monney, usually it bring good tipper who can continue tip during the ticket show, and can motivate free viewer to spend tokens to see the end of show . i don't know if i'm clear.

Last edited:
Yes, 100% models can add a Users for free.
I have been added for free a bunch of times to shows.

Also, one model I tipped a lot regularly made me a moderator with the sole purpose to be able to add myself to the shows for free, so she didn't have to do it.
Just because I got a ticket for free, doesn't mean she gets no tokens from me :)

There's multiple reasons why a model would want to add a specific person to the show, however, I guess they all fall under the same bucket as a 'reward' for tipping, which hopefully for the model turns into more future tips.

lluvablow69 :

yes it's possible add people for free it s what i was saying, and i don't understand why a model will do it , apart maybe for regular big tipper but she should do manually, she doesn't have time and no need do it

i think cbhours was saying than during all the show all the people who have tipped a certain amount will have a ticket , the model i talk about give a timer when a goal is reached
Me i'm his mod i pay, i sent her the application she changed nothing, i don't have any power, i pay like everyone.

Anyway the post was about how to continue sell ticket when the ticket show start .there is no link on the screen , and maybe it's possible it work but the app, do an advertising every 3 minutes, so people don't have maybe the time see it , and on the screen we don't see when it was started , just we see ticket show in progress

Sorry my previous post was a bit of a mess because I was half asleep.

Anyway only one app at a time can use the broadcast panel at once, the one that's under the models video broadcast that gives information.

If the model wants to practice using classicticket it's already uploaded to the testbed:

https://www.testbed.cb.dev/

The model can either sign up for two accounts there using different browsers or maybe one in incognito one in normal (one to pretend to be the model one to pretend to be the user) or you can also help them practice there.

Anyway the post was about how to continue sell ticket when the ticket show start .there is no link on the screen
I am not a model (sorry Vixxen ;)), but I have seen you ask this twice now with no answer. There will be no link on the screen. When the model starts the show viewers that bought tickets will be able to continue to view the broadcast as normal, while viewers that haven't bought a ticket will get the "Ticket Show in progress" message. However, all viewers have to do is tip the ticket price and they should be able to see the show as well. If it is not working that way then either it is a buggy ticket show app or the model doesn't have it set up properly..

As cbhours said, the model can either play with the app on the testbed, or just set the ticket price to one token (no actual show obviously) to play around with the app.

I am not a model (sorry Vixxen ;)), but I have seen you ask this twice now with no answer. There will be no link on the screen. When the model starts the show viewers that bought tickets will be able to continue to view the broadcast as normal, while viewers that haven't bought a ticket will get the "Ticket Show in progress" message. However, all viewers have to do is tip the ticket price and they should be able to see the show as well. If it is not working that way then either it is a buggy ticket show app or the model doesn't have it set up properly..

As cbhours said, the model can either play with the app on the testbed, or just set the ticket price to one token (no actual show obviously) to play around with the app.
I mean you guys can chime in once a model attempts an answer, I think is the etiquette for this particular tab. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong and I'll keep mum in the future. I think you helped the most if that's any count.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I mean you guys can chime in once a model attempts an answer, I think is the etiquette for this particular tab.
Yeah, that was just a good-natured (I hope) poke. I think every member here has replied in the Ask-a-model forum not realizing where they were. I try to only jump in if a) I see a question that has gone unanswered, and b) I know the answer and it is fact based answer, not an opinion.

@aliciacd I should have mentioned that anyone can go to the CB testbed and test out apps. You don't have to be a model or developer, and it is kinda fun to have unlimited free tokens to spend ;)

slapstick

oki thank you very much all make sense , maybe there is absolutely no problem, effectively just she should change the tittle, putting the price, and advertise more, maybe every minutes.

thank you very much

Reactions: Slapstick
slapstick

oki thank you very much all make sense , maybe there is absolutely no problem, effectively just she should change the tittle, putting the price, and advertise more, maybe every minutes.

thank you very much

please take a moment of your time (it's fast) to make an account on the testbed https://www.testbed.cb.dev/ , click broadcast yourself, under V2 apps click choose an app, find classicticket, put in a price and then click the blue button that says add app and look at what happens to the title, the chat, the broadcast information panel under the video area. Keep in mind that only one app at a time can show up in the broadcast information panel.

Edit: I say this so you can see what it looks like, it's fairly obvious.

Reactions: Slapstick