AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Checking In

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

piercedcock78

Cam Model
Dec 6, 2021
United States
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@PCock78
Streamate Username
piercedcock78
Chaturbate Username
piercedcock_78
I just wanted to check in with everyone and say hi.

These last couple of months have been super crazy in my private life.

I have done a little camming here and there when I have had the chance. However, I hope to get back to a more regular schedule. I have really missed this place and some of the conversations. Everyone here has always been so supportive and friendly.

So, just checking in to say hi and I hope that everyone is doing well.

Hey, good to see you. I know you had some stuff to deal with, glad it seems to be working out for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: piercedcock78
Thank you so much! I was just on cam...kind of a slow night but I got a show in...so rn I'm VERY HAPPY.

There has just been so much going on lately. The biggest thing was I was afraid I would never get my smile back again.

It's amazing what a little bit of time can do...to both hurt and to heal.

The support of this community has always been wonderful.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Glad to hear you’re getting your smile back again.

As for me, I’ve been taking things slow in the last month or few and putting myself first. Looking after my health, both mental and physical. Hope to feel up to getting back into the content and camming game very soon.

Ok - I don't know you, but I'm always glad to make a new friend. I have no idea what you have been through - but I am always ready to lend an ear, raise a glass or just have stupid, silly fun. Be well

• Hugs
Ok - I don't know you, but I'm always glad to make a new friend. I have no idea what you have been through - but I am always ready to lend an ear, raise a glass or just have stupid, silly fun. Be well
Thanks for your kind words.

Friends are never a bad thing. All of the things you mention are some of the best things in life. Truly, thank you.

Hey Bud!
Good to see you here. You were going thru some shit with your health last time.
I've been thru the wringer since with some events since we last talked so it's good to see another survivor!

• Hugs
Glad to hear you’re getting your smile back again.

As for me, I’ve been taking things slow in the last month or few and putting myself first. Looking after my health, both mental and physical. Hope to feel up to getting back into the content and camming game very soon.
Big virtual hugs to both of you

• Hugs
Good to know you're doing okay and getting a show in here and there! Fingers crossed everything continues to go in the right direction 👍
Thank you so much...I hope to be posting some songs with you again in the music section very soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Hey Bud!
Good to see you here. You were going thru some shit with your health last time.
I've been thru the wringer since with some events since we last talked so it's good to see another survivor!
Hey thank you so much for everything.

Always feel free to drop me a dm. Your support means so much to me. If I can be there for you let me know!

Reactions: ElGato