AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate won't pay me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2016
Chaturbate Username
ashleyte
I got banned for looking too young and at the time chaturbate support wrote this to me:

"Rest assured that any tokens you have in your account will still be distributed to you on our next payout date."

Come payment time I received nothing, I messaged support again and they said they won't be paying me as I was banned. I have messaged them dozens of times and still they won't change their mind. I then came to these forums to see if I could get help from punker barbie and she told me I would be getting my final pay. I was overjoyed but it too seemed not to be true as I still never got paid and she is not responding to any of my messages anymore.

So I can only conclude that they have effectively stolen $1550 from me.

Sorry to hear that Chaturbate didn't pay you were banned for some bullshit looking too young reason. The same as they have done to thousands of other legit legal aged models.

Can you post your photo?

I got banned for looking too young and at the time chaturbate support wrote this to me:

"Rest assured that any tokens you have in your account will still be distributed to you on our next payout date."

Come payment time I received nothing, I messaged support again and they said they won't be paying me as I was banned. I have messaged them dozens of times and still they won't change their mind. I then came to these forums to see if I could get help from punker barbie and she told me I would be getting my final pay. I was overjoyed but it too seemed not to be true as I still never got paid and she is not responding to any of my messages anymore.

Well, thats a shit situation to be in. I hope @punker barbie replies to you and you get the money you are owed.

Reactions: ashleyte and Gen
@Chaturbate get glasses ... oh what a surprise a Philllippines model banned by Chaturbate with the excuse of looking too young. Same as what happened to my 25 year old 3months pregnant friend with her valid passport.

Did you use your Passport to get approved there?

Yes I used my passport, they no longer accept any other ID here.

At this point I've given up fighting for my account, I just want to get paid for the tokens I worked so many hours to earn.

Chaturbate has issues all the way around. I was a loyal customer, frequent tipper, never had an issue until one day (after over a year of faithfulness) I got a message that said my account was banned for frequent "charge-backs". I had no idea what a charge back was, and when I asked them, they said I was getting private shows and then complaining about the models to get my tokens back. I never, EVER, asked for a refund of any type. In fact I didn't even know it was an option. So here I was with 3,000 plus tokens purchased sitting in a banned account. I really like the site though and chalked it up to a mistake. I opened up a new account, I hadn't even had it for two days before I was told I was banned again for the same thing...problem was I didn't even purchase tokens for the new account, so how was I going to get a private show and then demand my tokens back? Anyway I went back to MFC and have had no problems since. I know it doesn't really help you with your situation, but I wanted you to know you are not alone and I hope you are able to get your pay resolved.

What payment method did you choose?

I can only assume that in order to work, you had to upload an ID verifying your legal age to do so. I know there have been a million threads on this, and I haven't read them. Maybe it's been suggested before, but if it were me, I would threaten legal action. Whether you intend to actually follow up is up to you, but the promise of legal action can work wonders. If you have the means, a visit to a lawyer who can send them correspondence on their lovely letterhead just might do the trick. I'm not 1000% sure on their TOS but this shit sounds SO ILLEGAL it's baffling.
Good luck. This is just reason one million I won't go to CB, and that's such a shame.

I would check with Payoneer that your card has no issues. Then lodge a complaint with them about non receipt of payment.

I can only assume that in order to work, you had to upload an ID verifying your legal age to do so. I know there have been a million threads on this, and I haven't read them. Maybe it's been suggested before, but if it were me, I would threaten legal action. Whether you intend to actually follow up is up to you, but the promise of legal action can work wonders. If you have the means, a visit to a lawyer who can send them correspondence on their lovely letterhead just might do the trick. I'm not 1000% sure on their TOS but this shit sounds SO ILLEGAL it's baffling.
Good luck. This is just reason one million I won't go to CB, and that's such a shame.

If I could go to MFC I would especially considering I can't work in CB anymore, but MFC don't accept girls of Philippine nationality. As for legal action I'm not sure where to start being in another country and I'm afraid it could cost me a lot more than $1550.

I would check with Payoneer that your card has no issues. Then lodge a complaint with them about non receipt of payment.

My Payoneer card is fine but they would never intervene in a dispute between me and CB, I am still hoping they will do the right thing and pay what is owed me.

PMed you.

The question must be asked. If a model has been banned for "looking too young" How long they must wait before they can re-apply for a new account?

I understand that they need to be careful about having underage girls on there, but they do verify each workers age with some sort of ID, why are customer complaints not responded to with "this models age has been verified, thank you for your concern" and then move on?

I understand that they need to be careful about having underage girls on there, but they do verify each workers age with some sort of ID, why are customer complaints not responded to with "this models age has been verified, thank you for your concern" and then move on?

That WOULD be the logical approach. But, well, they don't seem to be fans of making sense.

Chaturbate is such bullshit about this.
Also, Someone has screencapped an instance of a couple putting THEIR BABY on cam. I saw it on twitter, looked up the account & The account wasn't banned. Lol so people with valid IDs= nahhh look too young. Couple puts actual baby on cam on a sex site= it's all good!
Really, they need to get priorities straight.

That WOULD be the logical approach. But, well, they don't seem to be fans of making sense.

It just seems weird. Especially if the model is making them a decent amount of money. As long as they're legally covered by having verified the girls age, I don't see that banning them would be beneficial

Probably only when they look like this

old.jpg

But one single underage complaint and their ass is banned again
Looks wouldn't matter in this case. My algorithm suspects her of fraud.

I await the day they start banning models for being "looking too old" or "looking too fat"

and like I said ages ago if they replaced the report button with a simple contact support button form which only could be used by members. %90 of these problems would go away.

and like I said ages ago if they replaced the report button with a simple contact support button form which only could be used by members. %90 of these problems would go away.
I have hit that report button one time (and the situation called for it). Model continued to broadcast for weeks. Eventually did get banned, though she lived on for a good while longer in gif form in the user submitted graphics.

Just to update punker barbie sent me a pm promising to check with accounting about the payment.

I am cautiously optimistic this time and will update again if/when I receive my missing payment.

Edit: I just checked my Payoneer which indicated that I received the payment not long ago

Last edited:
Chaturbate are a bunch of hypocrites when it comes to the looking too young thing.
angels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.