AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support not answering

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 30, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Lewishot18

@punker barbie please help I'm trying to get help off cb support but they're not answering I've been trying for days but no response, they've approved a friend I cam with ID, but I'm ineligible. I just need to get approved myself in order to broadcast. It saids broadcast suspended I'm trying to get support but can't.​

@AmberCutie Person sharing their person code, can we get it redacted

please never share your Person Code publically, also, do not send more e-mails to support, this will slow down the process instead of speed it up, as it resets your request to the back fo the queue each time you send a new mail.

Upvote 0

please never share your Person Code publically, also, do not send more e-mails to support, this will slow down the process instead of speed it up, as it resets your request to the back fo the queue each time you send a new mail.
I've been waiting a week which is unusual for them they usually respond within a day

Upvote 0

I'm not going to babysit to that level here. People are posting email addresses and other crap, I can't hold everyone's hands.

Upvote 0